Power Tongues International

A prayer group like no other


Los Angeles

Los Angeles

New York

New York

London

London

Malta

Valletta

New Zealand

Auckland


USE GOOGLE TO TRANSLATE TO 52 LANGUAGES

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Power Tongues notes September 4, 2016


Mike - Listen, seek ask God the Father to teach you how to listen. He wants us to ask him to be able to give ourselves to him. As we listen to know that he is our answer to everything. Surrender. Open up to God the Father and Holy Spirit to have whole trinity at our side. Jesus is removing fear. He will tell us what the father has planned for us. Wait. Seek and watch for him. He’s here with all love and forgiveness and mercy. Listen for the rest. Be patient.

Linda S - I’m clearing your heads of murky thinking. I'm sharpening your thought life to conform to my plan for you. Step back and step up so you can gain my perspective, and don’t stray.

Dennis - Put affairs in order.

Rod - We must learn to love, listen and obey. Only can we do this through deep prayer and meditation. We can only do this with authentic love for Jesus. By that I mean need to learn to love like he loves. Not just those that are loveable but those who hate us and despise us. 1 Peter 3:8,9.

Barbara - The word forgiveness shot through me. The Lord said, my wounds are festering because of unforgiveness. There's unforgiveness in my body. Start with your family. We have to start with more forgiveness. Too much unforgiveness in body of Christ.

Maryellen - Kindness, kind thoughts, kind looks, kind words, kind deeds. Be kind.

Adrienne - Saw flag pole with flag that was red. Had a hammer and a sickle in center. Reminded me of Russian flag. Saw map of Europe. Hammer and sickle changed to image of our lady of Fatima, then changed to image of our lady of nations, kept getting “Poland… pray for Poland. Pray for protection of Rome.” Huge white sheet coming to rest over Vatican. Spirit of protection? Sheet in book of acts. Saw John Paul praying for our intentions. The Lord had a special plan of how he was going to use all our prayers.

Celine - Virtues of faith , hope, and charity.

Enggrid - Heard 'breakthrough' three times. Lord says, a breakthrough in your mind, goodness, and love, of others and yourself. And I will give you outpouring of grace and mercy.

Xenia - Any troubled areas in your life, turn them over to me and you will see victory over troubles in your life.

Betty - Bees all in a row, being sent, we are like the bees to pollinate to bring beauty and good fruit in the world. As the bees produce honey, we are to produce the sweetness of his love, his mercy his joy his peace and his consolation. But just as the bee can sting, so also we can. We have to guard against the thoughts and actions, against the wounds and actions that can hurt. We are to guard our thoughts and words. Just as the bees return to the hives, we are to return to the heart of Jesus. We go inside and in there are the angels and the saints. The queen bee is our blessed mother, and there we get strength so we can be sent out again and bring that sweetness to the world.

Candida - The Lord was saying what you ask for in prayer expect to receive, and then work as though it all depends on you. When harvest comes in give me thanks as though it all depends on me. Isaiah 55, 11… “so shall my word be that goes forth from my mouth.. “

Theresa - I am imparting my gifts to you, open your mouths, ears and hands. I will step into them, stay in the rhythm of prayer, dispose yourself to me, trust me, lean into me in your longing. I will free you of your afflictions.

Pat - Staten Island - I am ready to call you to stand for Me and not let go of your position. As you hear my voice, follow and do not forget My faithfulness. I will not leave you. You must seek those who are in need and assure them of My love and forgiveness. Many are wandering and waiting for the truth to be revealed so that they will be set free. It is you who I send to go forth. You will know them when you see them. Rescue them from the destruction that lies ahead. Blessed are they who when they hear the Word, they listen and obey. Go forth in My name.

Acts 13, 36 - 52: For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God
fell asleep, was buried with his fathers, and saw corruption but He whom God raised up saw no corruption. Therefore let it be known to you, brethren, that through this Man is preached to you, the forgiveness of sins and by Him everyone who believes is justified from all things from which you could not be justified by the law of Moses. Beware therefore, lest what has been spoken in the prophets come upon you: "Behold, you despisers, Marvel and Perish! For I work a work in your days. A work which you will by no means believe. Though one were to declare it to you."
So when the Jews went out of the synagogue, the Gentiles begged that these words might be preached to them the next Sabbath. Now when the congregation had broken up, many of the Jews and devout proselytes followed Paul and Barnabas, who , speaking to them, persuaded them to continue in the grace of God. On the next Sabbath almost the whole city came together to hear the Word of God. But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and contradicting and blaspheming, they opposed the things spoken by Paul. Then Paul and Barnabas grew bold and said, "It was necessary that the Word of God should be spoken to you first, but since you reject it, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, behold we turn to the Gentiles. For so the Lord has commanded us "I have set you as a light to the Gentiles. That you should be for salvation to the ends of the earth". Now when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and glorified the Word of the Lord. And as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed. And the Word of the Lord was being spread throughout all the region. But the Jews stirred up the devout and prominent women and chief men of the city, raised up persecution
against Paul and Barnabas, and expelled them from their region. But they shook off the dust from their feet against them, and came to Iconium. And the disciples were filled with joy and with the Holy Spirit."

Liz - Pennsylvania - “Oh, that my children would believe that they only need to ask and it would be granted. My love for you is great. My love is mercy, itself.” Mark 11:24 Therefore, I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours.

From Chile

María Ester - At the beginning, I ask the Lord to lead my prayer. He wrapped me with delicacy and love with the Holy Spirit. Matthew 24.42, tells me that I must be awake, waiting for the coming of the Lord. In Matthew 24.35, heaven and earth will pass away, but my words shall not pass. Thank my Lord! Anita and I ask the Lord their orientation, to pray his prayer. He leads us to intercede for the Chilean Congress who are debating abortion laws, they will vote on Tuesday 6 September. The Holy Spirit brings me to the text of Wisdom Chapter 2. The Lord reveals to me the situation faced by the Congress. To me their attitudes cause me anger, but the Lord asks me not to judge, not reject them. He asks me to love them, forgive them and bring them to the mercy of God, because they know not what they do. It's a long supplication to God, forgiving and asking for forgiveness. We ask the Lord to bless our country. We ask the intercession of St. Teresa of Calcutta and our Blessed Mother Mary. Lord, come to our help! Thank you Lord, Thy will be done, Amen.

María Ester:
Al comenzar, le pido al Señor que conduzca mi oración. Él me envuelve con delicadeza y amor con el Espíritu Santo.
Con Mateo 24,42, me dice que debo estar despierta, esperando la venida del Señor. En Mateo 24,35, el cielo y la tierra pasarán, pero mis palabras no pasarán. ¡Gracias, Señor!
Anita y yo, pedimos al Señor su orientación, para orar su oración. Él nos lleva a interceder por los congresistas chilenos que están debatiendo leyes abortistas, ellos votarán el martes 6 de septiembre. El Espíritu Santo me lleva al texto de Sabiduría capítulo 2.
El Señor, me revela la situación que viven los congresistas. A mí sus actitudes me causan enojo, pero el Señor me pide no juzgar, no rechazarlos. Me pide amarlos, perdonarlos y llevarlos a la misericordia de Dios, ya que ellos no saben lo que hacen. Es una larga súplica a Dios, perdonando y pidiendo perdón. Le pedimos al Señor que bendiga nuestro país. Pedimos intercesión de Santa Teresa de Calcuta y nuestra Madre Santísima María.
¡Señor, ven en nuestro auxilio! Gracias Señor, hágase Tu voluntad, Amén.

Anita - The Lord leads me to recognize his greatness, reflected in my own life story, my own history of salvation This leads me to express my deep gratitude and reverence. What would become of me if he had not reached me and forgiven, it would be to me if I had not known His Word? Everything has been work of His grace and His love. John 1: 16-17 From his fullness we have all received, grace in place of grace, because while the law was given through Moses, grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. I see the image of Christ on the cross, smiling for my salvation. In the midst of his pain He smiles, because He saved me! I want to look at you only to You, Lord! You live in me. I live by faith in the Son of God who has loved me and given himself up for me. Galatians 2:20. You tell me to keep my eyes on you. You take me to the situation in my country about adopting a law is voted abortion. In Malachi 3, 18:24 you're talking about the arrogant, those who do evil, those who defy God. Forgive, Lord your people! Forgive Christian politicians who are passing laws that offend you, and forgive all politicians in the history of my country did the same in the past. I apologize on behalf of them. You remind me that You reign over all the earth, Psalm 97:10. You love, Lord, those who hate evil, you protect the life of your faithful and pounds the power of the wicked. Becomes the subject of abortion. I apologize for all the aborted children. The Lord tells me, you are sentry must have courage and confidence.
The Lord leads me to Romans 15: 1-7.Romans 15, 13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you may abound in hope by the power of the holy Spirit.I ask with the Eucharistic Prayer: Give us Lord, bowels of mercy to all human misery !! Jesus, I trust you.

Anita
El Señor me lleva a reconocer su grandeza, reflejada en mi propia historia de vida, mi propia historia de la salvación Esto me lleva a expresarle mi profundo agradecimiento y reverencia. ¿Qué sería de mi si Él no me hubiera alcanzado y perdonado, que sería de mi si no hubiera conocido Su Palabra? Todo ha sido obra de Su gracia y de Su amor.
Juan 1:16-17 From his fullness we have all received, grace in place of grace, because while the law was given through Moses, grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
Veo la imagen de Cristo en la cruz, sonriendo por mi salvación. ¡En medio de su dolor Él sonríe, porque Él me salvo a mí!
¡Quiero mirarte solo a Ti, Señor! Tú vives en mí.
I live by faith in the Son of God who has loved me and given himself up for me. Gálatas 2:20.
Me dices que mantenga mis ojos en Ti. Me llevas a la situación de mi país en torno a aprobar que se vote una ley de aborto. En Malaquías 3, 18:24 me hablas de los arrogantes, los que hacen el mal, los que desafían a Dios. ¡Perdona, Señor a tu pueblo! Perdona a los políticos cristianos que están aprobando leyes que te ofenden, y perdona a todos los políticos de la historia de mi país que hicieron lo mismo en el pasado. Pido perdón a nombre de ellos. Tú me recuerdas que Tú reinas sobre toda la tierra, salmo 97:10. Tú amas, Señor, a los que odian el mal, proteges la vida de tus fieles y los libras del poder de los malvados. Vuelve el tema del aborto. Pido perdón por todos los niños abortados.
El Señor me dice, eres centinela debes tener valentía y confianza.
Me lleva el Señor a Romanos 15:1-7. Romanos 15, 13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you may abound in hope by the power of the holy Spirit. Le pido con la Plegaria Eucarística: ¡Danos Señor, entrañas de Misericordia ante toda miseria humana!! Jesús, yo confío en Ti.God bless you.Anita

Prayer: Lord we lift these words to you. That which is from you, let great fruit come forth. We continue to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Next session is October 2, 2016

God bless you, Linda Schubert and home team

www.linda-schubert.com