Power Tongues International

A prayer group like no other


Los Angeles

Los Angeles

New York

New York

London

London

Malta

Valletta

New Zealand

Auckland


USE GOOGLE TO TRANSLATE TO 52 LANGUAGES

Monday, August 8, 2016

Power Tongues notes August 7, 2016


Home team notes

Linda S - When we started I saw a river, a river that was almost like oil, smooth, rich, sense was like Lord saying, "This is what I give you. There is a steady flow, there is movement, and when you are tempted to be stuck somewhere, don’t stay there, keep it moving, keep your eyes on me.” It was a river of healing and health.

Enggrid – Confirm what Linda said. I was walking up a mountain, the Lord said “look down there, across from you.” I saw a waterfall flowing freely, Holy Spirit flowing freely, Lord said, “That’s my healing water, flowing beautifully into stream.” I received the word “breakthrough.” Saw a tree, saw the Lord pulling up the tree, then he chopped the root, and he said it is the root of bitterness, the root that keeps you stuck. "I have unstuck you so you can live, so you can be free."

Mike - Lord is telling us that he has given us the Holy Spirit to give us the grace to seek him not to be concerned that the end is coming, the time is here, he has given us all the tools we need, the grace through the Holy Spirit, don’t let go, proclaim the good news. The Father knows the time, we are supposed to proclaim the good news, that Jesus died for us, his forgiveness is ours. Only God knows the time. Don’t be concerned about the time, proclaim the good news.

Linda M – Heard word ‘Stay focused on me’. "Like – you gotta stay focused on me. Confirm Linda S word. Confirm that if we stay focused on the Lord, you will have all the answers, he will give us the insight into what to pray about.

Barbara – 2 or 3 times, got word ‘be prepared’. ‘learn to hear my voice’ ‘teach my people to hear my voice’. Once we hear the voice of the Lord, that is our preparation. With Holy Spirit we hear his voice easily.

Candida – Seeing Jesus’ feet on beach, very brown, walking on beach, found little group of stones. Anyone else would just walk past, but he bends down and looks at them and sees the beauty and each one is different. He is choosing them. He says, ‘listen and obey’. The beauty in the stones, is in the inner silence of them. Because in that silence they are able to hear his voice. The Lord says that the children of Abraham are as numerous as grains of sand on the beach but there are only a few that listen for his voice, that long for holiness, and want to listen and obey. So the Lord takes a shell and scoops up some sea water and he pours it on the stones, they become gorgeous like opals. The water is the Holy Spirit. When he pours the Holy Spirit on us it reveals our true beauty.

Mary Ellen – ‘Father forgive them for they know not what they do’. Then ‘forgive us all because nobody knows what they are doing'.

Frank – Saw myself in front of the cross at calvary receiving the redemption and leading the church into the new life. The Lord said give unto Caeser what is Caeser’s and follow me, follow my actions, follow my actions, follow my church. Lord showed me a sea that was roaring, very unfriendly sea, waves so high ships were devoured and men paralyzed. Then saw one vessel, Lord showed it was his church, God’s hands on captain’s wheel, Jesus on charge of rudder, Holy Spirit had hold of sail. All the weak ones, all the frail, all those who lacked faith but had some faith were in the hull of the ship. All those who were filled with zeal and strong and able were on the deck. They were ready, not afraid. Everyone took care of each other. The storm continued, it did not change, but the ship went through the storm to the glassy sea to the flat water to the calm. Amen, amen says the Lord.

Celine – Asked to pray for all of us tonight. But sensed a few things. One is he wants us to bind together in the spirit. Second, pray so gifts will be enhanced for each of us. Wants us to be more than disciples. Asked what role and he did not answer, but know that was more than disciple.

Adrienne – When closed eyes, saw old TV from 50’s. Lot of snow on the screen, loud noise. Kept praying, found snow and noise, screen became soft grey and silent. Lord said, “I will be giving inner visions tonight, pray for them to be open to receive them.”

Bob – Lord is urging us to fervently pray for the leadership of our country that they be open to the Holy Spirit and guided by the Holy Spirit.

Betty – Saw an American flag in the wind. There were no stars, just blue background. He said, from all eternity, I have deemed that you have been in this country and called you to be the stars. As the stars led the shepherds to Christ, I call you to be the stars leading people to Christ. Do not let yourself be engulfed by the darkness, use the tools that I have given you and put on the armor of God each day. Whatever is in you that prevents you from shining brightly and dims your light, bring to me so that I may purify you, that you will be exceedingly brilliant stars. Leading my people to the truth and the life, to my love and mercy.

Shelly – Felt the pull to pray for all Christians to be firm and declare the truth of Christ. Heard the Lord say to “prepare yourselves. You have let your tools become rusty and dull, study my word, be in worship of me, be in adoration, receive my body and blood. Strengthen yourselves and build endurance for the battle. Sharpen and polish your sword and shield. You have neglected them, you have put your sword in its sheath without cleaning it, dirty and wet. It is rusted and dull. Use my anointing oil to clean your sword and shield, sharpen your sword so that you can do battle for me. Declare my word, call my people back to me throughout the world. I am calling you prepare.”

Theresa - To not be discouraged when your spiritual house is messy and things are out of place. This is when he is closest to you. When the house's roof is torn off is when you come most intimately to him. Jesus is waging battle for us. In Jesus' name I bring each one of you through that torn off roof to him. He sees you right at your need. He loves you. He enjoys looking at you. He is putting things back in order. Amen

PTI Partner notes

Liz - Pennsylvania - My heart is set on you. You have no need to fear. I am with you, my chosen ones, continue to pray. Pray unceasingly. Let the Spirit guide you. Let the Spirit teach you. Come to the waters of salvation, it is for everyone. Drink freely and know that the Lord God who saves you is your God. My love surrounds you, my precious children. John 6:19b-21 “they saw Jesus walking on the sea and coming near the boat, and they began to be afraid. But he said to them, ‘It is I. Do not be afraid.’ They wanted to take him into the boat, but the boat immediately arrived at the shore to which they were heading.”

Pat in Staten Island​, New York - Trust Me with all your heart. Worship and adore Me. Give Me all your praise. Stay with Me, close to Me at all times, no matter what you see or hear. I will keep you safe and free from all harm. Don't wander away or drift off. Pray, pray, pray. Pray often with others and tell them of My Good News. I am here for all. I call them each by name. Remind them of My faithfulness. Nothing can separate you from Me. I love you just the way you are. Come to Me. Do not be ashamed. I need all those I have called to be obedient to My call. I will lead the way.

Isaiah 43: v. 1 - 3: But now, thus says the Lord who created you, O Jacob. And He who formed you, O Israel: Fear not. for I have redeemed you, I have called you by your name. You are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you. And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned. Nor shall the flame scorch you. For I am the Lord, your God. The Holy One of Israel, your Savior.

v. 18-21: Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold I will do a new thing. Now it shall spring forth, Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness. And rivers in the desert. The beast in the field will honor Me. The jackals and the ostriches. Because I give waters in the wilderness. And rivers in the desert. To give drink to My chosen. This people I have chosen for Myself. They shall declare My praise.

From Chile:

MarĂ­a Ester from Chile- When starting my prayer I ask the Lord to renew my prayer in tongues. I tell the Lord - I open to You. Teach me. I prayed a moment and tell the Lord that we join the angels and saints in praise and offer all the consecrations on the altar of every Mass celebrated in the world. In the Bible it brings me to a text of Wisdom 17: 1-5; 18,1; 18.10. Refers to punishment and blessing. Punishment and light. Then I continue to pray and hear: brandish the sword of the word. Also the Lord tells me go to this people praise me with their lips and his heart is far from me. Isaiah 29, 13. I thank God and praise him. Singing Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia.

Anita from Chile - The Lord asks me to be like the woman of Proverbs 31: 17-24. She girds her waist vigorously and strengthens her arms for work. And my job is to serve the Lord, in the midst of those He came to save. He shows me men women and children who wander aimless and hopeless. Those near and those far away. I must pray at all times, interceding and fighting the good fight of faith. The Lord tells me my food is to do the will of him who sent me and to accomplish his work and he says, open your eyes and look at the fields! And the harvest is ripe; John 4: 34-35. It is the time of harvest. We are soldiers of Christ and we are here to fulfill the orders of him who enlisted us. The order is reap the rewards. The Lord, meanwhile, will help us understand everything. I bless the Lord God in these circumstances; and I ask Him to help me walk uprightly and come to a good end all your plans and projects, Tobias 4, 19. Plans and projects that the Lord commanded me to present. He said you presents a plan, make a decision.

I get up and obey, I will not stay with arms crossed. Thank you, Lord, for you are the one that produces in us to will and to do, according to Your plan of love. Philippians 2: 13.

Closing prayer: Lord we thank you for the opportunity to learn and grow
in your ways. I lift each word to you. All that is from you let it produce
fruit as we learn to grow in you.



Next session is September 4.

God bless you, Linda Schubert and home team

www.linda-schubert.com