Power Tongues International

A prayer group like no other


Los Angeles

Los Angeles

New York

New York

London

London

Malta

Valletta

New Zealand

Auckland


USE GOOGLE TO TRANSLATE TO 52 LANGUAGES

Friday, February 7, 2014

Power Tongues notes for February 2, 2014

Home Team

Linda – Saw a winding road, with twists and turns and hairpin curves. Heard Lord say, “Relax into the turns.”  When I asked him, “What’s the purpose of this vision?” He replied, “Stay on the road.”

Theresa – “I am anchoring you to myself, cleansing and purifying you.”  Saw blanket of insulation around each of us.  He was wrapping each of us individually in protection, insulation.

Mike – Heard, “Only the Father knows what work is to be done.” Then the Lord said, “Do the work that my Father wants you to do. Don’t worry about where it’s going.  Do what he wants and he knows where it’s going.”

Rod – they uttered a mighty cry…water from spring – Esther A7-10. Praying for older people, for protection for them, that Lord brings forth a way to protect from being taken advantage of.

Adrienne – Saw curtains of white and red light, like rays of mercy. Then saw burlap, huge piece , bottom was tightly woven. Top was threads that were loose. Dark clouds in one corner, then kept hearing word ‘unity’.  “ I’m gathering my people to unity, to being one, I’m forming an army.” Threads that were tightly woven were already unified, purified – work was continuing. “I’m forming an army and I have placed my Mother and my Spirit in charge. This army will be her cohort. Tools and armor will be prayer, patience, healing, gentleness, love.” Saw grass.  The word “grassroots” kept coming, at the grassroots level this will happen. As he was unifying and purifying us, giving us gifts, that we would be ministers of that light to others.  Then asking the Lord to unify us (power tongues group) one in mind, heart with each other and with him. Saw big band going through us all and binding us all together.  He was saying it’s not going to be through politics or war with bombs, etc, it will be through grassroots, like what Jesus did in public ministry.

Barbara – Woven into Adrienne’s word – prayed for Holy Father, for protection, for leading the army that Adrienne saw. So many people are trying to use evil related to him and Lord is turning it around. Had awesome sense of unity right now, for us in group, for church, and that Holy Father will be leading this army, that it is turning around for Lord’s glory. Lord is turning distortion around. Prayer for protection is very important.

Betty – Right away when we started, saw a blue egg.  Symbol of new life. The Lord said “There is a drought in your land but greater drought in people for my word. Every time you make sign of cross, seal yourself in baptismal promises. Through your love, you will water the graces that I am putting into the hearts and souls. The old hurts, fears, resentments, woundedness will pass away. New life will take place, new creation and Holy Spirit will renew the face of the earth.”

Mary Ellen – heard word “Father.” We are all his little children; we don’t need to understand, just trust.

Stella – Praying for god daughter, then saw he was asking for surrender in order to receive gifts of the Spirit.

Regina – mercy – prayed for mercy. Felt lighter, warmth, like an embrace.

Shelly – Prayed for mercy, that we would have wisdom to share his love while still respecting
people’s culture, boundaries, lives. That we would invite others into his love in a nurturing, accepting way. Draw them to him with love. Prayed for wisdom for each of us to be able to be able to share his love, the truths of the church, with mercy and love.

PTI Partners

(Note from Ciria in Fresno: It is a privilege to serve God with you. Our prayer time here is never the same, always changing and forming us here in Fresno. There is nothing more exciting than our participation with the Holy Spirit. None of us here have ever prayed this way before. Proof is in the change we see in ourselves because of prayer and Jesus' mercy. We are so thankful.)

Fresno Group:

Catch the foxes — the little foxes that spoil the vines, for our vines have tender grapes!" Song of Songs 2:15

Therefore, says inspired Wisdom, "Catch the foxes — the little foxes that spoil the vines," which is equivalent to saying, "I know you will keep out the more hateful and destructive full-grown foxes by stopping all the large holes in the vineyard fence; your danger lies in overlooking the smaller gaps by which the little foxes may enter, and thus spoil your vines by robbing them of the tender grapes (blossoms)."

It is a grievous thought that the harvest of the fruit of my life would become lessened or spoiled by those small but significant foxes in my life that tear away the blossoms, the fruit. Lord help us to stand before you with a fruitful life, a full and bountiful harvest and delicious fruit. Today Lord multiply the fruit in my life a hundredfold. Give me the strength to surpass my weaknesses and fear and those deeds which have a unfruitful hold me, not hold me back anymore.

Lord let me trust in you and resist the fretfulness which is a fox, even though it is the smallest, he is the ugliest and most destructive. This fox disturbs daily and nightly visits. He eats and destroys, is nothing compared to what he sours and soils! What causes fretfulness comes from physical ailment, or ill-health. Perhaps nothing produces so much fretfulness as this. Violent headaches, lack of sleep, shattered nerves, overwrought brains — sadly interfere with serenity of disposition and sweetness of temper.

Lord keep my mind stayed on you, keep me in perfect peace. Fretfulness is often induced by an overheated, or too powerful, imagination. Fretting is more frequently produced by what is feared — than by what is suffered; by what the imagination borrows from the future — rather than by what the mind or body endures in the present. And who has a pen sufficiently graphic to paint the horrors that may be produced by a powerful imagination, when it is of a gloomy or foreboding nature? Many people fret because their imaginations make airy nothings appear to be sad realities.
Lord may I overcome and avoid worry. "So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.". “I have learned, in whatever state I am, therewith to be content," says Paul when speaking of himself, and when advising others, "We beseech you, brethren, that you study to be quiet." If our Lord taught the blessedness of a calm and quiet spirit in the far-off days in which He lived, and great men recognize the special force and application of such teaching to the present state of society — surely it will be our wisdom to put it into daily practice without more ado. He who can go through the tumults of life without tumultuousness — or being worried by them — will not have great difficulty in avoiding a fretful spirit. "Come unto me," said Jesus, "and I will give you rest."

Lord I will not meddle or make another’s faith trivial. I will not carry on a petty, shifty, or unethical thinking, word or deed. Trifling is the deadly fox that utterly spoils the vineyard he frequents, tearing the tender vines and crushing the choice grapes beyond all redemption.

Lord make me sober in the faith. I will not be over-sensitive. I mean an abnormal, unhealthy, or over-active condition of either the physical, mental, or spiritual senses. This "little fox" is often seen, and destroys much good. He is wide awake, has the quickest eye, the keenest sense, the strongest scent, and the most finely-strung nervous organization. Unhappily, he always frequents the best vineyards. Vines of coarse growth, crude foliage, and average fruit are not often molested by him — but the most precious vines and the most luscious grapes, rarely escape his unwelcome attentions.

Henceforth, Lord I will pray, but my cries for help will only be cries for guidance. Never will I pray for material things. Only for guidance will I pray, that I may be shown the way to acquire these things, and my prayers will be answered. Spare me sufficient days to reach these goals; yet help me to live this day as though it be my last. Let me become all you planned for me when my seed was planted and selected by you to sprout and bring forth much fruit in the vineyard in your kingdom and witness to this world.

Melina -  Fresno CA -   There is nothing that can replace the love that god has for ALL of his people and if we try our best to adopt that same power we will almost be living happily. Its hard to give someone your love after you have been hard because you have to open your heart up which would leave you vulnerable to get hurt by people who don’t care to be loving, understanding, and not so critical ...or it may seem to be like that. However, in the scripture its states that "love fulfills the law" from Romans 13:8-10. On that note the bible also says: "if you rebel against authority and dishonor what God has placed there in authority, then you will bring judgment onto yourself. I found this in Romans 13:2

Ron - Fresno, CA - Isaiah  13& 14: 1-23. The Fall of Babylon.

Ciria -  Fresno CA - Romans 8:28-29  But we do know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to purpose. Because whom he has foreknown, he has also predestined [to be] conformed to the image of his Son, so that he should be [the] firstborn among many brethren.

Maya -  Fresno CA - Exodus 9:23-25

Maria - North Carolina - As I was praying in tongues I began to get an image of a tunnel that was all white. I could feel in my spirit that the path was good. The Lord was saying “Step out in faith my child. Do not be afraid. There is much ground to cover.”  I also sensed the presence of a male lion roaring but at peace and rest. I felt the prompting to read Hebrews 4:7.  "He once more set a day, "today," when long afterwords he spoke through David, as already quoted, "Oh that today you would hear his voice: 'Harden not your hearts.'" I then heard “Let us go to the throne room of grace. There sits the ancient of days. Keep yourself free from sin.”

Maura – North Carolina - "Many people today live together. They love each other and live together without the conjugal commitment. It cannot be so with us. I am committed to you, giving my life to you so you may live. You need to be in total commitment to me, as a sacramental marriage compared to a couple living together. Our commitment to each other is to be a total, complete, non-reversible, conjugal commitment." Also Hosea 10 (against adultery).

Liz – Pennsylvania - I saw a garden of beautiful flowers of every pastel color. I didn’t see the Gardener but I heard him say, “Look, I have planted new seed in the garden and it blooms and covers the earth with beauty.”  I could then see that the garden grew beyond the horizon and could imagine that it covered the world as the Gardener said.  I heard, “In each one, I see the Father’s love and in turn, they radiate his love.”  The garden is beautiful, yet simple. Rays of light flood the garden, each flower is illuminated as though it were the only flower in the garden. There is an awesome peace here. (Note: The peace that I felt was overwhelming. Earlier in the week the Lord gave me this instruction: First, he asked me to pray for a simple and guileless heart and secondly, to accept the peace he offers.)

Sion - Cerritos, CA  -  “My wish is to have the charisms of the Holy Spirit used in your evangelization efforts.  Those called by my Father shall possess the power to heal, to teach, to give hope to the hopeless and many more.”I then saw a deep big round well, the Lord said “Good hearted people shall not go to that well.” In another corner, I saw the Lord anointing people one by one, it was as if they were passing through the Lord to go to heaven. The place was surrounded by clouds, by cherubim singing wonderfully and big bold colorful flowers. The Lord then said,  “Those with illnesses, they suffer and receive the graces to withstand their sufferings; their purpose is to keep praying to bring souls from purgatory to heaven.  They should not despair, rather, know that salvation is at hand for those who carry my cross. Then, “ Keep a clean, humble and pliable heart; you are all my apostles, I love you all.”

Pat O – Staten Island NY - “Hold on and listen, there is not much time. I am right here,so close to you, nothing can separate us.  I have asked you to cling to me and I will guide you.  Don't be confused, I will clarify the way as you cling.  Stay on course, read my word, it is food for your soul. Truth is what I bring you and your trust must be complete.  You will not fail me, if you follow me. And I will be waiting for you to reach out to those I send you to and have prepared to hear you and receive my word.  Go, go and do not look back.  We are moving forward together in Peace and Truth. (2 Timothy 3,10 -  4, 5. “But you have carefully followed my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, long suffering, love, perseverance, persecutions, afflictions, which happened to me in Antioch at Iconium, at Lystra - what persecutions I endured.  And out of them all the Lord delivered me.  Yes and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution.  But evil men and imposters will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.  But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of knowing from whom you learned them, and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.  All scriptures is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work…I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ who will judge the living and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom.  Preach the Word!  Be ready in season and out of season.  Convince, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and teaching.  For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;  and they will turn their ears away from the truth;  and be turned aside to fables.  But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.”

Martina – West Virginia -  I saw a  choir of angels sent to the earth, a white dove  on each participant. His glory light shed on us. "Spread my message of love, I will never leave you nor forsake you" Drop by drop his blood was shed on the earth."I will cleanse you, break every  chain, bondage, with my blood you will be set free, be made whole."

Closing prayer: Lord Jesus, we lift these words to you.  They are imperfect, inadequate, but from the hearts of those who love you and are seeking to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.  That which is from your heart, let them take root and produce much fruit.  That which is from our own understanding, let them be washed away in your perfect love.  Thank you for the grace of this time.  In Jesus’ Name I pray.  Amen.

Love and prayers, Linda Schubert
www.linda-schubert.com

Next session is March 2, 2014.