Power Tongues International

A prayer group like no other


Los Angeles

Los Angeles

New York

New York

London

London

Malta

Valletta

New Zealand

Auckland


USE GOOGLE TO TRANSLATE TO 52 LANGUAGES

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Power Tongues notes for March 2, 2014

(Personal note: The evening with the home group was especially difficult for some reason. It was hard to break through. Rod went around the room anointing each of us at the beginning, and again half way through. Then he took holy water and went around the room once more. There was finally a measure of breakthrough.)

PTI Home Team

Theresa - Offered up a grieving to the Lord. Saw ashes and incense lifted to the Lord. At the very end a little stream of black smoke went up, all given to the Lord.

Linda S - Everything was about lifting up. Cutting away glue, cutting away all kinds of stuff, under girding, God’s hand going under to uphold. Some were standing, some lying down. Sense of encouragement, sense of God looking us in the eye and saying 'I hear you'.

Barbara - Hard work getting started. He's giving new life to each of us here. More than spiritual, physical too. He's pleased with our PTI family here. It was deliverance in the beginning.

Mike - Be patient, don't be discouraged.

Linda M - Lord was setting the table, and asking us to bring all to the table so he can heal us. He's going to reach us in a new level.

Rod - Even though there is discouragement, we're to stay completely loyal. Need to clean the slate every day, any people we have offended. Need to claim the land that the Lord has given us, not just physical land, all kinds of territory.

Mary Ellen – Saw a huge army. Heard, ‘We know not what to do but our eyes are on you’.

Bob - Lord saying this Lent is going to be a time of great positive growth and he will pour out blessings on us. It was this kind of focus as opposed to giving up things and being negative.

Betty -Nothing for a while, then saw a door, dingy, reddish brown. The handle was beautiful crystal. Between the cracks there was light. Many hands were reaching the handle, flames shot out. But it was a mixture of good and evil behind the door. Disguised as good but evil instead. People expecting good behind the door but it was not good. When they open the door need help to reveal the truth. Need an army to build up the virtues mighty in love, faithfulness, perseverance. As Rod was coming around with extra blessing and holy water, it was exactly what God was doing, strengthening us to be that army to fight evil.

Shelly – Heard the Lord say, “You hunger and thirst because you don't see the banqueting table I have prepared for you. Open your eyes and see the feast. It is time to stop walking around gaunt and undernourished. Enjoy the feast that I have prepared for you and be strengthened.

Adrienne – Had a hard time hearing what the Lord wanted to tell me. Sensed a grieving, but didn’t understand what was bringing tears. Didn't know what it was for. Then heard,“In the darkness my light shines much brighter. Do not fear.” Then young men who were burned to death in Nigeria came to mind. Then saw a wall in Eastern Europe, and saw angels fighting spiritual battle in that area.

PTI Partners

Pat – Staten Island - "I am here right now, just rest in me and let not your mind wander.
Stay near, stay close. Keep in my Spirit and do not fear. So much is happening and you must hear my voice - no other. When you see ripples in the sand, stand back, a path will appear for you to make your way. As you walk I will be with you. You will know me without a doubt. I am sending many to go forth and speak my Word. Stand with them and give them what I tell you to spread my message. Remove any thorns or thickets that try to block them. Time is so important and critical. Waste no time. Keep listening for me to guide you. Stay tuned in at all times, even when you least expect to hear me. Stay alert. Titus 3:1 - 2: “Remind them to be subject to rulers and authorities, to obey, to be ready for every good work, to speak evil of no one, to be peaceable , gentle, showing all humility to all men.” John 10:2 - 5: But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him for they know his voice.”

Martina – West Virginia - I saw Jesus in the midst of white clouds, the prayer warriors were praying with hands lifted up. He said "Do not fear, I hold you in the palm of my hands. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Fear not the atrocities of the world. I am in control. I will bring peace into this troubled world. Lean not on the pleasures of this world; instead lean on me." He touched each one and said, "My faithful ones, my remnant few, I will bless you and all your sorrows will turn into joy. Come closer to my divine heart."

Fresno CA group: Our prayer time together was longer than usual. The Spirit of the Lord is speaking to our hearts, wooing us back to prayer and repentance. We fool ourselves into believing that we are worthy of all that our Lord has promised. We talk the talk but are not walking the walk. Heartfelt and true remorse is required from us. May God help us to be humble servants and may we all bless his name when trials weigh heavily upon us. These trials help mold us and make us turn to our blessed Lord. Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord, Praise ye the Lord.

Maya - Fresno CA - Colossians 4:1-6 Masters, provide your slaves with what is right and fair, because you know that you also have a Master in heaven. Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains. Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.” Vision: There was a thin layer of snow where mud showed through the snow and there were trees which were very dark like shadowy outlines. The place felt breathtaking, loneliness, desolate and cutoff. Then I saw an armored man standing there and he had complete victory. He was armored with God’s armor. He wore the Helmet of Wisdom. He was a leader and he considered others first, before himself.

Ciria – Fresno CA - Vision: I saw a deep uncovered burial ground where mighty men of old and renown and whose hearts were filled with wickedness and every imagination of the thoughts of their hearts was only evil continually. Great men who were powerful, famous and rich lay unburied there. There bones dried and broken into chalk. Buried next to their bodies was the armor and weapons. The greatest of the pharaohs were also fallen there buried with their servants and riches. The exceeding powerful leaders whose pride ruined them were unburied there. They were destroyed by their weapons of mass destruction. Standing nearby was a man who was wearing upon his feet olive leaves, which represent peace. Ezekiel: 32:3-10 “‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: “‘With a great throng of people I will cast my net over you, and they will haul you up in my net. I will throw you on the land and hurl you on the open field. I will let all the birds of the sky settle on you and all the animals of the wild gorge themselves on you. I will spread your flesh on the mountains and fill the valleys with your remains. I will drench the land with your flowing blood all the way to the mountains, and the ravines will be filled with your flesh. When I snuff you out, I will cover the heavens and darken their stars; I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon will not give its light. All the shining lights in the heavens I will darken over you; I will bring darkness over your land, declares the Sovereign Lord. I will trouble the hearts of many peoples when I bring about your destruction among the nations, among lands you have not known. I will cause many peoples to be appalled at you, and their kings will shudder with horror because of you when I brandish my sword before them. On the day of your downfall”, each of them will tremble every moment for his life.”

Noah - Fresno CA - Psalms 34:15-22 The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are attentive to their cry; but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil, to blot out their name from the earth. The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the broken and saves those who are crushed in spirit. The righteous person may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all; he protects all his bones, not one of them will be broken. Evil will slay the wicked; the foes of the righteous will be condemned. The Lord will rescue his servants; no one who takes refuge in him will be condemned.” Then Isaiah 66:12-16 - For this is what the Lord says: “I will extend peace to her like a river, and the wealth of nations like a flooding stream; you will nurse and be carried on her arm and dandled on her knees. As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you; and you will be comforted over Jerusalem.” When you see this, your heart will rejoice and you will flourish like grass; the hand of the Lord will be made known to his servants, but his fury will be shown to his foes. See, the Lord is coming with fire, and his chariots are like a whirlwind; he will bring down his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For with fire and with his sword the Lord will execute judgment on all people, and many will be those slain by the Lord.

Melina – Fresno CA - Romans 5:16-21 “And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offenses unto justification. For if by one man's offense death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) Therefore as by the offense of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.”

Reflection: We all have to have faith and peace in God and trust that we will suffer through the parts in life where the people and situations get out of control and chaotic. We have to keep in mind that when we chose the easy way out, where there is no eternal promise. We end up hurting ourselves and cutting ourselves short. We will become farther and farther away from God. We can be wise people, who decide to reject violence physically and verbally, are the people who keep their rational minds. Those who don’t decide to reject violence physically and verbally are also those who keep their rational minds alive. Those who don’t decide to reject violence will make it harder for them to come back to God. The lazier people get in their belief and prayers makes it harder for other people and themselves to find the Lord, but it’s not impossible!

Twyla – Fresno CA - I saw men bound to the earth with chains around their necks, feet and hands. Somewhere suffering and wailing. While others thumb their noses at God with a prideful spirit and refuse to show any signs of torment or pain. They say in their hearts “I will not surrender to God”. I saw clouds of Gods people ascending up from the earth rejoicing before God for deliverance, because they were once bond as well. Psalms 107:10-14 “Some sat in darkness and in the shadow of death, prisoners in affliction and in irons, for they had rebelled against the words of God, and spurned the counsel of the Most High. So he bowed their hearts down with hard labor; they fell down, with none to help. Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress. He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and burst their bonds apart.”

David – Fresno CA - Psalms 32:5 “I acknowledged my sin unto thee, Neither hid mine iniquity; for I thought I will confess against myself my wickedness unto the Lord and thou forgavest the punishment of my sin.” Our sins are forgiven and blessings come with confession and repentance. Pardon and relief is in finding Christ. The glory of the cross is revealed in the blood that blots out our sin.

Liz – Pennsylvania – “Do not let the sun rise on your anger. Forgive those who have harmed you. Allow the Spirit to wash over you and cleanse you of all bitterness. The world is on the brink of war that can only be stopped by prayer and fasting. Come to me and I will teach you all that you need to know." Reading: 1Jn 1:7 “the blood of his Son Jesus cleanses us from all sin.”

Pattie - Raleigh NC: One of God's names and a series of words came to me during my prayer tongues: "Ancient of Days." Do not be fearful. Fear robs our faith. Be still, be at peace, listen for my instructions. Do not be a parrot (of others teachings), but hear directly from me. Rest! Amen.

Madeleine – London UK - After prayer in tongues, I got a picture of Jesus looking sad, I asked "Jesus have I offended you?" He answered "No, I am tired of people swearing." I felt the need to pray against swearing by praying for the people who do swear that they will be aware how much it offends Jesus! "Lord Jesus we repent of this if we are guilty, and on behalf of others who might not even notice that they are doing this because they are so used to it, we are asking on their behalf for forgiveness and the strength to stop doing it, and that they may praise You instead! We ask you Father in the name of your precious Son Jesus Christ! Amen."

Note from Hilda in Illinois: Calvary greetings in the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ. We bless the Name of our Lord Jesus for allowing us to be part of this great move of the Holy Spirit. This great experience is life changing for us. It was a fulfilling one and we all felt lighter. It seems like a heavy load just left our bodies. We are renewed and refreshed. One of us felt a release from the shackles that has blinded her. We bless the Lord for the outpouring of his Love through the Holy Spirit. I pray that the Lord who has begun a new thing in our lives will surely perfect it, in Jesus’ Name.

Hilda - Boolingbrook, IL - Heard the voice confirming his presence in our midst. He has released his power on us to proclaim his message of Luke 4:18, thereby spreading the good news of his Kingdom to all around. He wants us to listen to his voice and obey.

Kemi – Boolingbrook IL There is an urgent need to pray for God to avert any form of terrorist attack on this nation.

Funmi - Boolingbrook IL - Heard a song of victory. Chains and shackles have been broken.

Mallory – Minnesota - Gone were the still waters that I have seen in the past as Jesus hung on His cross. His cross was on top of a very high hill that was full of rocks. He hung on the cross looking out over a sea of people. At first I thought they were there praising the Lamb, but then I realized that these people were screaming at him and cursing him. They were a great distance away from the cross, but I felt that they hated Jesus with their entire beings. I turned to intercessory prayer for them. My tongues slowed down considerably when I did this. Then I looked out on the crowd again, and there was nothing there but a huge, black hole. Jesus still hung on His cross, and there was nothing in the distance but silence and a huge black hole. There were a few people near the cross who had climbed the rocky hill and they were clinging to the cross. Then I looked out at the hole again, and people were beginning to come out of the hole, and this time they were praising Jesus. There weren't as many who had been cursing Jesus, but a few were coming out of this black hole and running towards the cross. We need to pray so that more souls will be saved by the gift of the cross and the Lamb of God.

Katie – Carmel Indiana – “Follow Me. Don't be afraid. Learn my voice.” Saw a nest of bird eggs waiting to hatch. Felt warmth and safety but knew they would hatch and be vulnerable and weak. Need to be fed, waiting to be fed. It's hungry, uncomfortable. This is me right now. I want so much to be fed by the Father. Many many want to be fed. And like the mother bird it's exactly the right amount at the right time. This is how God works. See so many souls like that hungry bird. How do we feed them all? One soul at a time. The Lord says, “Stay hungry for me. Stay vigilant. Those birds feed and fight for strength then gain it and get their wings. They fly. I need hungry children. Hungry to listen and follow me.”

Closing Prayer: As always, Lord, we ask you to sort out what is from you and what is only from our own natural thoughts. Keep us vigilant, hungry to listen and share what we learn from you. We return all of these words now to you. That which is truly from you, let it take root and produce much fruit. Wash away any impurities and let the best grow and multiply as we learn to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.

Next session is April 6. Love and prayers,
Linda Schubert
www.linda-schubert.com