Power Tongues International

A prayer group like no other


Los Angeles

Los Angeles

New York

New York

London

London

Malta

Valletta

New Zealand

Auckland


USE GOOGLE TO TRANSLATE TO 52 LANGUAGES

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Power Tongues notes for January 5, 2014


(Personal experience from Linda Schubert: On early Sunday morning, January 5, 2014, my niece called from the Oregon hospital where my sister Cherrill was fighting for her life with ALS, Lou Gehrig’s disease. She put the phone on speaker near my sister. For the next hour I prayed in tongues from my home in San Jose, as strangling, agonizing sounds came from my sister who was unable to speak. It was an hour I will remember forever. I was huddled in bed, tears streaming down my face, as I cried out in tongues to God for mercy for my only sister. A few hours later she went home to Jesus. There was a clear sense in my spirit that I helped pave the way to her journey home to Jesus.) Dearest PTI, let’s not make light of the work we are doing in prayer tongues.

PTI Home Team:

Linda – Heard the words ‘right order’ – right order in the heavenlies. The Lord said, “Don’t’ get in the way by praying for your will, but pray for my will.”

Rod - We need to be prepared for this time. Lumination and transparency are the words I heard, and also heard intercessory prayer. We need to come to these times prepared. There was sense of imploring people to pour out love not just on those who are easy to love but also the ones that are difficult to love.

Theresa – Saw cleansing water washing over us. Heard “Your sins are forgiven and washed away. ” Also, “You must pull up tent peg and move it out. Extend it wide or else you cannot contain all I am about to pour out. You are about to see grace you have never tasted before. How? Take a look at what you are clinging to – Let it go!” Then I asked, “Oh, what am I clinging to?” Lord answered, “Keep your eyes on me, seek me, look for me. My Spirit will reveal those ideas you have that are not from me.. Do not be caught off guard. Pay attention, stay alert. I am washing away the old.”

Barbara – Received personal message for each one here. The Lord was releasing new beginnings and right order within us. Love for each of our families. Kept hearing “new beginnings.” Confirms Theresa’s word.

Mike – Felt drawn to consider words of St. Paul, about watching the words we teach, being aware of what we teach others, being aware and walk in the truth. About telling people that Jesus is alive and he is here for us. He has something for every one of us

Chuck – Saw the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island. New evangelization of people reaching into homes. Saw map of our local area, and prayed for these areas. Then praying for God to bring his gifts to us. A release of spiritual gifts on the group, praying for healing and receiving words of knowledge. Reference to St. Patrick. God wants to raise up people who will change nations. St. Patrick changed Ireland. We need to operate in the spiritual gifts, pray for neighbors, ask God to do things beyond our expectation, to do the impossible.

Mary Ellen – Thinking of Our Lady of Guadalupe. When she came, 10 million people were converted. Graces are coming through her, grace to know how to be his instruments in the new evangelation,

JP – Saw tongues of fire; saw them moved to empty cross, all over it, all around it, saw angels kneeling down, bowing, saw person in white robe standing there (Jesus). Beautiful. Then felt presence here, whole roof was filled with angels. Even with my eyes closed I could see person in white robe hugging each of us. Could see it clearly even with closed eyes. Saw shepherd and heard “fear not.”

Susan – Felt darkness, deep dark clouds, becoming light grey as we pressed on. Felt we needed to keep praying. Then as we were ending, suddenly saw brightness and light and presence of Lord, the King. That’s what came right at the end. The clouds were gone just like that, like a breakthrough.

Linda Mc – Saw curtain unzipping down middle and pealing back. There was darkness on one side and light on the other. Then heard scripture of Paul, “I speak in tongues more than you all.”. Pressed on, then heard “for such a time as this.” Then saw vortex in water, it would be bringing people down into it, no matter how hard they fought against it they couldn’t get out of it. It was dark but only because it was deep water, it was God pulling people into His presence.

Adrienne - High mountains with valley, darkness in valley. Asked what to pray for, then saw shepherd. Hard to see shepherd because of the dark. Felt no fear. It was Jesus taking on all the fear, pain, darkness. The mountains are his protection, prayers that surround them. Then saw three kings. Then praying for all the areas of darkness, especially the persecuted church. Then prayed in thanksgiving for the gifts and talents in each of us. Then saw white ribbon, it went through and threaded each one of us, then at end, he tied it in a bow – then it was light but cloudy. Column of cloud by day and fire by night. The light was like the cover over a carousel – light and breezy. At center was Holy Mother, a dispenser of grace.

Celine – Heard the message, ‘Open and receive the promptings of the Holy Spirit’. Like the Maji, prompted to follow the star and see the savior. This is the type of faith that we are required to have. Promptings are there, we need to follow. Heard the word ‘support’. Heard “pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death” heard it at least 5 times. Felt positive at end of prayer.

Shelly – Praying for each of us to receive the gifts God has for us.

PTI Partners

Madeleine – London - The peace and love of the Lord have no boundaries! I then saw two little girls dressed in pretty yellow and white dresses, They were playing in the garden very happily with lots of laughter. I was then led to Jude, second verse which says, “Mercy unto you and peace and love be multiplied."

Liz - Pennsylvania - "It is my will that my people live in peace. Those who come to the Throne of Grace will know peace, not of this world but peace that shatters the night." I saw two boats on a lake with nets so full that the boats leaned to one side. The Apostles were the fishermen and they emptied the overflowing nets onto the shore. The boats and the fishermen represent the Apostolic Church that must feed the hungry with what the Lord has given. The Lord says, "Be prepared to feed all the people." The time is at hand that we must pray and study in order to be prepared to teach others. The Lord is calling his people..."Be prepared, your nets are filling up, even now. Take up the mission I give you and you will have peace. Amen & Amen." Reading was the Letter of Jude.

Maura - After the initial prayers, and while praising in tongues, I was aware of the joining together of all us participants, East and West, North and South, as we lifted up our country like a flower basket in an offering to God. During the period of praise and the silence that followed I had an urge to kneel, which I did. The homily for the Epiphany came to mind in which the priest told us of the earlier church celebration of the feast. It existed even before the celebration of the feast of Christmas and included all the instances of Christ revealing Himself to mankind. I was struck by the truth that this is still going on. God has reveal Himself to me and to each of us. Each of us has had a personal Epiphany through which He revealed Himself to us and we responded and surrendered to him as God. I also realized that he continues to do that - reveal himself to us. And he also continues to reveal himself to those in the world who are seeking him. Alleluia!

Mallory – Minnesota - I prayed at the time the group would pray. I saw nothing as I prayed except on glimpse of Christ, Crucified. He was on the beach. That's all.

Heart of Jesus prayer community

Rolando - Saw a fishing net but no fish. The net contained ugly snakes. As I continued to pray the snakes transformed into fish.

Barbara - Heard "embrace the fountain of mercy."

Lenny - Lots of ideas flashed through my mind, lots of people in commotion. A man in a flesh colored jacket, St Michael conquering Satan. Also thought about Blessed Pope John Paul II and Mother Theresa.

Lita - Saw dark, barren land with parts of broken buildings (small pieces) scattered around. Then saw lots of people, a large crowd, a crowd of heads, all praying.

Raffy - It began dark and began to see ugly animals, demons that need to be moved out; then a plant but still darkness. It then got brighter, but the back ground was still dark.

Donna - Viewed from above, people moving toward a very large light on the horizon(not a large number of people). On water (in boats), rowing and some walking along a path. Heard "many are called but few respond." It got darker (like the sun going down) and Our Lady appeared to guide the people - now those traveling held candles.

Jane - Raleigh, North Carolina – Was prompted to look to Ephesians 2:4-7 "But God, who is rich in mercy, because of the great love he had for us, even when we were dead in our transgressions, brought us to life with Christ, raised us up with him, and seated us with him in the heavens in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus." Reading it brought me great comfort.

Pat O - This is what I got when I prayed:: I have come to guide you. I know you well. I will stay with you. You will never be alone. Know my love. Hold on to my love. Never never let go. That is what will hold you up. Find me, search for me. I will let you find me if you search for me with all your heart. When you find me, cling to me. You will not go down. Up, up I will lift you. So much to do. So much for me to teach you Every moment counts, listen carefully and obey every word. Hosea 6: 1-3, Come and let us return to the Lord, For He has torn but He will heal us, He has stricken. But He will bind us up. after two days he will revive us. On the third day He will raise us up that we might live in His sight. Let us know, let us pursue the knowledge of the Lord. His going forth is established as the morning. He will come to us like the rain, like the latter and former rain to the earth.

Nora – San Diego CA - Jonah 3:6-10 “When Jonah’s warning reached the king of Nineveh, he rose from his throne, took off his royal robes, covered himself with sackcloth and sat down in the dust. This is the proclamation he issued in Nineveh; “By the decree of the king and his nobles: Do not let people or animals, herds or flocks, taste anything; do not let them eat or drink. But let people and animals be covered with sackcloth. Let everyone call urgently on God. Let them give up their evil ways and their violence. Who knows? God may yet relent and with compassion turn from his fierce anger so that we will not perish.” When God saw what they did and how they turned from their evil ways, he relented and did not bring on them the destruction he had threatened.” Heavenly Father I pray that in the same way as the King and the people of Nineveh turned from their evil ways, that our country, our children, families and love ones as well will turned their face back to you and you once again will have mercy on us. Psalm 139:23-24 Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.” In Jesus precious name I pray.

Ciria for Fresno team - We enjoyed a full and rich prayer time together. The Lord gave us all something to share. Praying in tongues together is an awesome way to pray. There is power when we pray together, no room for ego or pride. We hear from him or we don’t. What an amazing God we serve. Our prayer was blessed with assurance of his love for us. Psalms 119:160: The sum of thy word is truth; And every one of thy righteous ordinances [endureth] for ever.

Ciria – Fresno - I saw great white clouds gathering like a great storm then become a great fog when the vapor from the earth combined and melted with the clouds. Above it stood a piercing cutting light as it broke through the thick cloud. Ezekiel 1:4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the color of amber, out of the midst of the fire. It seems to look like a light house off a shoreline which is invisible to my sight. Suddenly the piercing light rays of light became churning and spirally turning wheels, the whirl winds. The winds that blow forth from the Lord caused the great heat and fire. Behold, he shall come up as clouds, and his chariots shall be as a whirlwind: his horses are swifter than eagles. Woe unto us! for we are spoiled. O Jerusalem, wash thine heart from wickedness, that thou mayest be saved. How long shall thy vain thoughts lodge within thee?" (Jeremiah 4:13-14 KJV).

Whirlwind in the Bible
Proverbs 1:27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Isaiah 21:1 The burden of the desert of the sea. As whirlwinds in the south pass through; so it cometh from the desert, from a terrible land. In the valley of the Euphrates
Zechariah 9:14 And the LORD shall be seen over them, and his arrow shall go forth as the lightning: and the Lord GOD shall blow the trumpet, and shall go with whirlwinds of the south. Ezekiel 1:4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire. Hosea 8:7 For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk: the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up. Ezekiel 1:4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire enfolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

Maya - Fresno - I was in a cave deep in the ocean. I took a deep breath and started swimming upwards. It felt like I was flying. I swam for so long that I started running out of breath. As I tried swimming up I couldn’t find an exit. I breathed in expecting to choke and die, but I kept swimming and looking for a way out. Now, I could breath with ease. I was scared before but I’m not anymore. I kept wanting to look for some reason for why I could breathe. I enjoyed swimming and the higher I swam upward the brighter the water got, but there was no oxygen yet. Proverbs 8:18 & 19. …”but the path of the just is as the shining light that shineth more and more unto the perfect day. The way of the wicked is as darkness they know not at what they stumble. John 12:35 …”Then Jesus said unto them ‘yet a little while is the night with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness comes upon you; for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whether he goeth.

Melina - Fresno- If you have your mind & soul filled with sin, you do not have room for God in your life because you only have room for one or the other. I found the scripture John 8:44. This told me that if you are a believer of God, you love the whole truth of life situations. The devil will always try to convince Gods people to love and believe the lies. Lies are much easier to follow but you still have to deal with the consequences when you find out that you made a mistake in the first place. The devil resists the truth. We must resist the lie. John 6:25-27 & 6:63 Christ is the bread of life, he will provide for your life spiritually. If you worship him and put all trust in him & remember that you will face your physical death when God says so. The bread of life is spiritual food that we need to feed ourselves, even before you feed the carnal man because the carnal man will want to take control over your spirit. The devil would steer you away from God's truth, because the lust of the carnal man dies, but righteousness will never end.

Twyla - Fresno - Return to your first love Rev 2: 1-7. Regain our first love, as believers we must continually return to our first love in the Lord. We must repent on our knees for our transgressions and sin we have done in our lives, and have a true remorse with conversion for what we have done and act on that First Love. The Lord will restore our relationship and communion with him. Sin will creep up from time to time and introduce itself as something new and different. Don't be fooled it's the same sin just in a different package and bow. So when we consider falling into sin and giving ourselves permission to sin… take pause and remember the commitment you have made to The Lord to turn from our sin, return to his love, so we can continue our journey with first love.

David - Fresno - Proverbs 1:24-31

Bryanna - Fresno - Addressing “Worry” Matt 6:44, Exodus 16:4, Ga 5:13-26.

Ron – Fresno - Christ is the bridegroom, his people are his bride; the angels and demons are witnesses to the power of God; We are to keep his temple (our bodies) pure and righteous; Christ cleanses us; follow his commandments; we are freed from the death penalty of sin.

Noah - Fresno - I started to pray for God to show me how to forgive and love more the people surrounding me in my life. I prayed to God asking him to say hello (to loved ones who have passed on). I love you dad and also to Adam, for I miss everyone in and out my life so fast. Then I prayed for God to deliver me out of my anxiety and depression throughout the past years. I asked God for his strength for myself and my kids’ life. (and for me to hold on.) I asked God to send his roaring angels around them. To keep them safe Lord Jesus I ask. I heard God say, ‘ look up Matt 22:37 …” Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind”.. He answered: for me to read and repeat the words to I understand and believe he is in our lives and that he never fails.

Pattie - Raleigh, North Carolina - "SHALOM" ~ meaning: may the anarchy and the chaos that surrounds you be removed. Amen. Let us pray Shalom for one another.

Martina – West Virginia - I saw a few hands raised towards heaven. Jesus was seated on the throne and we were scattered around him. He said "Precious ones many, many hearts are cold towards me. You get a glimpse of the coldness when you face frigid temperatures. Satan has in a subtle way taken footage and is leading many astray. I have a select few who are obedient to my Call. Pay heed, listen, I need you now more than ever before. Pray unceasingly, spread my message of love to the world.

Closing prayer: Lord Jesus, we lift these words to you. Let that which is from you take root and produce much fruit. That which is from our own minds, let it be washed away in your love. Teach us to listen and respond. Thank you Jesus. Amen.

Next session: February 2, 2014.

Love and prayers

Linda Schubert
www.linda-schubert.com