Power Tongues International

A prayer group like no other


Los Angeles

Los Angeles

New York

New York

London

London

Malta

Valletta

New Zealand

Auckland


USE GOOGLE TO TRANSLATE TO 52 LANGUAGES

Friday, December 6, 2013

Power Tongues notes 12/1/2013

(Format: We pray in tongues for about 20 or 30 minutes, and then share what we sense the Lord is telling us. Probably never perfect, but as we press on with the Lord, we grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. We are always looking for others around the world to join us. You can join us individually or as a group. To become a part of the Power Tongues team, contact me at linda@linda-schubert.com. Next session January 5, 2014.)
Home Team:
Theresa – Peace I give you, not as the world gives do I give you.
Rod – The voice crying out in the desert, make straight the path.
George – Picture of serpentine path and at end are arms of Jesus. As people going on path wander, they are brought back on the path. As they grow in their journey with the Lord, the deviations become smaller and smaller. We are to evangelize with love.
Linda S – When we started, felt wash of anger and fear and unresolved issues. People walking in defeat. Then felt the Lord saying to gather together, face the issues with our eyes on him, walk in forgiveness, settle the issues. Saw a rock that was being smashed into pieces and oil poured out on rock fragments.
Chuck – When we first started, saw image of sword and stone, like in the movie. The Lord is making things possible that weren’t possible. We can pull the sword out of the stone. We must ask with faith. He wants to bring down the gold. We need to ask in faith. Economic change in Africa came out of prayer. God wants us to use the authority that we have, that we would understand our daughter and sonship.
Bob – God is pouring out his blessings on us so we can receive his gifts and pass them on to others. Especially during this time he is pouring out gift of his Son and wants us to pass it on.
Barbara – Centering in on gratitude. Felt the Lord weeping for lack of gratitude for all the blessings he has poured out on his people. Went through list of gratitude and thanksgiving for all the blessings of the people here. Prayed that people would understand the blessings.
Rod – Sense of urgency. The Lord wants us to do our very best right now. Scripture of two women grinding, one was taken, one was left. We don’t want to be left. Urgency to being prepared, to evangelize, using the tools he’s given us.
Theresa – As the labor pains come on suddenly, so the end will come. Watch to the left and the right. Things are not as they seem.
Kathy – Fragmented. Christmas traditional decorations were broken and wrapped in clear plastic wrap, like the world had pushed them aside and left them in disarray. Lord was asking us to be there and bring world back to him.
Adrienne – Saw painting of Eve in the garden. Just as sin came through her disobedience, a lot of the sin today is coming through women and impurity; freedom used in the wrong ways. This is due to brokenness. Lord wanted prayer for restoration of real femininity, what he created us to be as real women. Saw cords with knots of sin in them. The cords were like a bondage holding them together in sin. When prayed the precious blood of Jesus over the knots to be undone, the Blessed Mother opened her mantle as the representative of true femininity. Then saw leopard, then saw huge beautiful lion, then saw Blessed Mother. Through her yes salvation came. During this time the Lord will do much through the true femininity. Women are made to be guardians of life. Saw lion lick the chords and changed from dark to light and then the leopard left.
Linda Mc – Waters were rising. God is beginning to do a stirring in this region. He is stirring his Spirit, pouring out his Spirit. Praying for people who are in his body but fearful of his gifts. The enemy separates people by fear of the gifts. Prayed that they would walk in the gifts.
Linda M – Prayed for our group. Sensed that Lord is pushing us to a new level, accelerate it. Then he asked, ‘Who loves you unconditionally?’
Mike – Heard assurances. The Lord is provider, and he will take us by the hand. He reminds us that ‘if they are not against us, they are with us. We’re able to talk about Jesus as we are witnessing about relationship with him.
Celine – Many prayer cells around the world. God has little cells all over. After that awareness I saw a jumble of colors and textures, like grey stone in churches in England, then like fabric like a housecoat, then grey, beige, then lot of children’s pastel colors (pink, green, etc) – they kept playing again and again. Message was ‘take care of my children’.
Shelly – Saw a bridge with enemies on each side. It was a bridge of peace. People began crossing over, they brought peace, they experienced the lives of the other. Peace began as they recognized the life of the others was not so different as their own. Bridge became covered in flowers, peace came where there had been war before.
PTI Partners
Maria J - North Carolina - I received an image of being in a desert and seeing the patriarchs.  I felt the Lord was reminding me of how they lived their lives while traveling through the desert. Abraham was made a promise that his descendents would be as numerous as the stars yet he and Sarah were barren. The Israelites felt abandoned during their 40 years of exile and wished to be back in Egypt.  They were in a very dry place physically and spiritually. He was saying to me that while we are in the desert we are also in a very dry place.  This is how the soul feels when it is in a dry place spiritually because it does not feel that God is close or is hearing its cry. Yet he reminded me of how he kept his promise to Abraham and how he brought the Israelites into the promised land. When we come out of the desert we are refreshed by greener pastures and water to quench our thirst.  The soul once again feels the presence of our Lord. He is faithful to his promises for our lives.
Liz - Pennsylvania - I saw a large eagle flying above the earth. It came so close that one could feel the softness of its wings. I believe it represented the Lord searching for faithful ones. As it flew around the world, I could see its shadow on the earth. It brought to mind "under the shadow of his wings."I heard: “Listen, my children, to the words of my heart. The world hurries about worldly tasks but few stop to know me. I am the God who loves you not from afar but in your being. Empty your life of the unnecessary noise, and worldly cares.  Do not submit yourself to what is not pure. Abide with me.” Sirach 36: Come to our aid, O God of the universe, and put all the nations in dread of you! Raise up your hand against the heathen, that they may realize your power. As you have used us to show them your holiness, so now use them to show us your glory. Thus they will know, as we know, that there is no God but you.
Pat - Staten Island NY - My way is not so easy as you see. I have shown you the way to go but you are so busy with other things.  Feel my presence, I am right here. Do not be distracted by the things of the world.  Feel free to come to me just where you are. I will be there to see you through every path.  The way needs your trust in me completely.  So many times I have uttered your name and you have turned away.  Stay close and do not move from me without my word guiding you. Do not fall asleep without praying so that even as you sleep I can show you how to bring forth my plan for the children of God.  Promises I made are for you and you will see the signs. Only hear me and wait patiently.  I long for your closeness.  Cling to me and fear nothing.  Love and worship me alone as we come to the end of the journey. Be thou sober and alert. 2 Samuel 23, 2-7: The Spirit of the Lord spoke by me and His word was on my tongue. The God of Israel said the Rock of Israel spoke to me.  He who rules over men must be just.  Ruling in the fear of God. And he shall be like the light of the morning when the sun rises.  A morning without clouds like the tender grass springing out of the earth, by clear shining after rain.  Although my house is not so with God, Yet he has made with me an everlasting covenant. Ordered in all things and secure.  For this is all my salvation and my desire;Will he not make it increase?  But the sons of rebellion shall all be thorns thrust away, because they cannot be taken with hands.  But the man who touches them must be armed with iron and the shaft of a spear, and they shall be utterly burned with fire in their place. 
Jane – Raleigh North Carolina – A reading from the Douay-Rheims Proverbs 29:11 - "A fool uttereth all his mind: a wise man deferreth, and keepeth it till afterwards." from the USCCB (internet): "Fools give vent to all their anger; but the wise, biding their time, control it." I felt impressed upon that this scripture was meant for someone participating in our praying.

Mary M – Anthem AZ - Go forth boldly. I will fit you for the battle. Be calm and steadfast. Nothing will harm you. You have the equipment and protection needed.  Go forth and tell the good news. Salvation is here. Be ready.  Be still and know I am God. Revelation 1:9 and Psalm 51
From the Fresno CA team: We experienced very loving prayer time together. Just when one believes that they have experienced the incredible love of God, he tops it with Sunday evening’s prayer. What an extraordinary God we serve. God Bless you all as we celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, this holy season.

Ciria - Fresno – A great pearl before my eyes was shining and spinning like an iridescent luster. It was smoothed from the churning and turning of it. This pearl is a very fine, extremely rare, admirable and priceless. This is a natural pearl that came from a creature. It creates a pearl sac to fend off irritations, parasites and damage done to it. Our earthly pilgrimage is like this creature, filled with trial and offenses. Like the creatures pearl sac, we are also moaning and groaning, and have a pearl sac to fend off offenses, irritation and trauma that happens to us. "But the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered" (Rom. 8:26). It is particularly the help which the blessed Comforter gives the Christian in his prayer life, in the counteracting of his "infirmities," which is now to engage our attention. In Zechariah 12:10 He is emphatically styled "The Spirit of grace and of supplications," for He is the Author of every spiritual desire, every holy aspiration, every outgoing of the heart after God. Prayer has rightly been termed "the breathing of the newborn soul," yet we must carefully bear in mind that its respiration is wholly determined by the stirrings of the Holy Spirit within us. As the Person, work and intercession of Christ, are the foundation of all our confidence in approaching the Father. Every spiritual exercise in prayer is the fruit of the Spirit's operations and intercession.


Bryanna - Fresno - I saw the prophets of Baal trying all they could to get Baal to answer like in 1Kings 18.Then I saw a man trying all he could to get God to answer. I heard the Lord say "I have loved you first. Do not be like a worshiper of Baal (Mathew 6:5-15).Be in my presence the way I am in yours. I already know your forms of expression because I am in your presence. Be in my presence and you will know my forms of expression. I thought of how I can understand my one year old son even though his language has not fully developed. Then the Lord asked "can you see it?" I said "yes".
David – Fresno – (John 10:7-13) When Jesus called himself the Door of the sheep he said that all others are thieves and liars that take upon the name of the Door. There are no men that can stand in his place and do what Christ did for his sheep. Anyone that claims otherwise is a hireling, and will leave the sheep when the wolf comes. All the prophets showed the sheep that Christ is the Door, our true pastor and the true church. Opposite of him are thieves that do not feed the flock and forsake them because their only interest is personal profit and gain. Beware oh sheep that the shepherd you are following is not a hireling.

Twyla – Fresno - I saw a dandelion which was sitting in a desolate field. The ground was covered with snow. I was sitting in the middle of the dandelion. I could see the dark stems reaching up to the white fluffy seeds the wind began to blow and the seeds were caught and began to fall onto the cold snowy ground. I wondered how this seed would survive or grow in a ground that was dead

Maya - Fresno, CA - I was under a thick cement arch. The cool wind blew softly. I zoomed out from my previous view and I figured out that I was standing on the ocean from the last PTI the same vast, salty, faded blue ocean. The arch was a bridge. Further away, there was river of gold light emptying out into the ocean. Giant dark green trees surrounded the river of light. I Peter 1:2 came to mind. Later I looked it up and it said: “Elect accordingly to the foreknowledge of God the Father, though sanctification of the Spirit: Unto obedience and sparkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grave unto you, and peace, be multiplied.” (I Peter 1:2, King James Bible). I saw a beautiful water fountain streaming with bright blue water, I wanted to drink but I did nothing, trees surrounded the fountain, they were all orange. Then I thought that “there is no such thing as death.” Life is like tree leaves you are born in the spring, summer is child hood, autumn is adult hood, winter is when you leave the flesh, next year’s spring is the rebirth with our Father. God made a beautiful world for us were we may witness life, rebirth, and we gain knowledge from his creations. Looking at Jesus’ parables he used nature and people and other creations of God to teach valuable lessons in life, and spiritual life. We scrape these lessons from other people, nature and God himself and his word.
Pattie - Raleigh, North Carolina - My tongues turned into two songs after a while, that I sung over and over and over again: Lord, you are more precious than silver.  Lord, you are more costly than gold.  Lord, you are more beautiful than diamonds, and nothing I desire compares to you. Who can weigh the value of knowing you?  Who can judge the worth of who you are?  Who can count the blessings of loving you? Who can say just how great you are? Lord, prepare me to be a sanctuary   Pure and holy, tried and true. With thanksgiving, I'll be a living sanctuary for you!


Closing prayer: Lord, you are more precious than silver, more costly than gold. We return these humble offerings to you. That which was purely from you, let it take root and produce much fruit. Let all else be washed away in your refining love. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for the grace of this time. Amen.
Next session is January 5, 2014.