Power Tongues International

A prayer group like no other


Los Angeles

Los Angeles

New York

New York

London

London

Malta

Valletta

New Zealand

Auckland


USE GOOGLE TO TRANSLATE TO 52 LANGUAGES

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Power Tongues notes for June 6, 2015

Home Team

Linda – Heard the Lord say, “Just showing up gets my attention. I’m mighty in your weakness. My Spirit is moving among you. Don’t be discouraged by the lack of visible fruit. Look at the call on your lives and look at where I am taking you individually.”

Rod – Felt the Lord working on judgment. There is so much of it in this world that it can attach itself to us, even those of us who love him. Need to learn to pray harder, use power of tongues that the Lord has given us. Continue to be faithful to him and beat back any of the fire that the enemy wants to send toward us. James 5:7-9 "Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. The farmer waits for the precious produce of the soil, being patient about it, until it gets the early and late rains. You too be patient; strengthen your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is near. Do not complain, brethren, against one another, so that you yourselves may not be judged; behold, the Judge is standing right at the door."

Theresa – Saw big rain drops coming down, like progression, throughout the whole time. Raindrops of mercy, forgiving us; raindrops of cleansing, washing us; third one was raindrops of truth.

Barbara – Hearing over and over, “I am preparing an army. I’m equipping my people.” Then heard Lord say that we, this body right here, are doing that work for him. We have a pure love for him and each other that helps him with that power to equip others. Because we love each other, that love is equipping others in the body of Christ.

Mary Ellen – Heard the words of the song, "More love, more power, I will worship you…."

Mike – Lord is saying be patient, that the gifts are not being used, he is bringing people to you, be patient, he is the only voice, he is our God.

Adrienne – Lot of praise and thanksgiving. Saw map of mid-east. Prayed for peace in mid-east. Saw priest in heavy black vestments. Not sure if from Coptic or byzantine church, sense that he needed a lot of prayer, not to be discouraged, prayers for protection. Then saw map of Americas and prayed for protection.

Shelly – Prayed for young people, for them to find their identity. In this time of unclear boundaries, they are confused. Prayed for our country that we would acknowledge God again. In so many ways we are denying him, taking down statues and becoming afraid to acknowledge Christ. Prayed that he would reveal himself to our next generation. That he would raise up leaders for him in the next generation. Then I found myself pressing on the palm of my hand and heard him say, “My wounds have healed them.”

PTI Partners

Jackie - Garrison NY - I feel the Lord is telling us to forgive---always, even the little stuff. Also we are to completely trust Him with everything.

Maria B - This is what I heard the Lord say during our hour of praying in tongues: "Stay with me, in me. Remain in me always. Soak in my presence. Do not worry. Trust in me. I am saddened by those who profess to believe in me yet are consumed with worry and doubt. Abide in me. Rise up! Rise above your circumstances. See with my eyes. Eyes of love and hope and goodness and life. I am waiting to pour out graces to my people, if they but look to me instead of their problems. Look to me, and you will receive all that you will need to do more than what you ever imagined possible. All things are possible with me.”

Madeleine - London UK - After the usual time of praying in tongues I was led to Mark 5. I knew the miracles, they were not new to me, but I felt the Lord was reminding me how he is always there for us no matter what! "I thank you Jesus that you are always with us and that you hold our hands and lead us all the way!" Praise you Jesus!

Fresno partners

Melina - Fresno - God' s word speaking to me about peace. I found this the hardest thing to understand and reason with. God's word states (in Romans 12:16-18) to "be not haughty and conceited, and repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in sight of all." The need for "getting even" can easily become bigger than the desire to bring up the peace between you and your loved one. You, right away, would want to treat that emotional pain and hurt you feel without the other person around. Demons tell you: "you want to be alone", "they don't really care", and " they just want to come back and hurt you again" when you most need love and support. This is an isolated road down to self-destruction, depression, and chaos.

Ciria - Fresno - God’s word spoke to me from Romans 12:16-19. The Lords tells us to bless our enemies, and pray for those who despitefully use me. I cannot hurt others and take revenge. I can see we cannot give into anger or hurt other who are hurting us. This world doesn’t know or love God. The truth is not in the heart of the children of darkness. Without the help of Holy Spirit there will be much evil done to one another. Jesus taught us to pray…”forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us”…We must ask for divine help when we have been robbed or denied work. It seems to me that this is one of the most evil sin against another person. We are compelled to pray for the children of this world and for ourselves, that God will not turn us away from him. My prayer is for God's mercy to extend to us and blessing so we can take care of our children and elderly.
2 Timothy 3.

Bryann - Fresno - Jesus went to the cross with full understanding. I saw my need to share in the anguish that Jesus suffered. I felt Jesus taking comfort in my emotional response and the attention that I gave to seeing the world through his eyes, especially when we feel offended by others. This close interaction with Jesus helped me to see a different reason why he went to the cross. Jesus saw his church, a glorified state. Loving, comforting and giving attention as he did. He saw his church following in his footsteps. This comforted him on the cross at a time when he was forsaken. I Cor 12:25, Rom 12:15, 2Cor 1:3-7. The Relationship with Jesus is a give and take relationship. It should be the same with our relationship with others.

Ron - Fresno - Galatians 6:2 We may not know how some is doing unless we ask them. Even if they come with a bad attitude. It doesn’t mean we have to agree with them, but try and help them through the bad attitude. Let them know you have days like that and that it does get better. But don’t let your bad attitude interfere with your work or your co-worker. Don’t create chaos at your work or with co-workers. It will not end well for someone, more than likely the one that causes it. If we help each other with our burdens, we will get stronger together and have less chaos and bad attitude.

Maya - Fresno - God’s word speaks about support. At first I didn’t know which one to share, this stands out to me and I realized that I was using the same word in pretty much all of
them…Support.

I noticed that throughout most of the scriptures the main message that stood out to me was accepting others’ love no matter what their actions were because it is God’s job to teach and guide them. God commands us to love not judge. This is like respecting one’s own problems and difficulties not trying to fix it, just be there for them on their journey though hardship; this process should go both ways. Accepting love and support, support with affection. Give time and attention to those who need support. Encourage those who feel down. Appreciate and approve the love being given. Respect personal trial. Support unconditionally. Support is one of the hardest things for me to do. It's like giving advice. Similar to the last PTI it’s like ministering and passing on God’s words to others. Love between people like is God’s way of loving us himself. All of his children are all part of God’s body; we are in his image, meaning that we must love each other as he loves them. When I feel the urge to support someone I just write in my diary, I make myself believe that it is just my silly feelings but later when I read it I write “To (someone’s name),” in the heading. It’s actually a letter to them, but I don’t give it to them. I feel like since I’m one of the youngest members in the family I feel like I’m out of my place in doing this. In the future I will hope to share those letters. That is my goal for the month. By next PTI I should have shared words of acceptance, affection, attention, encouragement, security, appreciation, approval, comfort, respect, and last but not least support.

Twyla - Fresno - We prayed about what Jesus meant when he taught about loving one another. And I focused on acceptance which means obedience to God. Acceptance is very difficult for me to achieve. I seem to have some sense of acceptance but, why do I struggle with the discouragement that God isn't answering my prayers or he doesn't no that I have a need. Well because I'm being disobedient to the Lord; I'm not truly turning my issues over to the him. I pray and ask for his will and then I run out the door and try to do it all my way. So, as an act of obedience I'm going to trust that my needs will be met by the Lord in his time and by his design.

From Pat in Staten Island:
I am the Lord your God you shall not have strange gods before Me. Lift Me higher so all the world can see. there is no other. Lean on Me, stay near Me. I am your strength forever. Hold on to your faith.It is your shield and will not fail you. Remember to let all know who I am and how real and alive I am. They will receive My Spirit as they see Me in you.
Jonah 3: 5-10 So the people of Nineveh believed God, proclaimed a fast, and put on
sackcloth from the greatest to the least of them. The word came to the king of Nineveh and he arose from his throne and laid aside his robe, covered himself with sack cloth and sat in ashes. And he caused it to be proclaimed and published throughout Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles saying: Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock taste anything, do not let them eat or drink water. But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth and cry mightily to God. Yes let everyone turn from his evil way and from the violence that is in his hands. Who can tell if God will turn and relent and turn aside from His fierce anger, so that we may not perish. Then God saw the works, that they turned from their evil way and God relented from the disaster that He said He would bring upon them and He did not do it.

Closing prayer: We ask you Jesus to gather all of what you’ve spoken to us. We give it back to you, draw it to yourself. Reveal it as you will. Cleanse us, prepare us for all that you have for us. Strengthen us. We give you all the honor and glory. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Next PTI date is July 5, 2015

Love and prayers
Linda Schubert and PTI Home Team