Power Tongues International

A prayer group like no other


Los Angeles

Los Angeles

New York

New York

London

London

Malta

Valletta

New Zealand

Auckland


USE GOOGLE TO TRANSLATE TO 52 LANGUAGES

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Power Tongues notes for May 3, 2015

Home Team

Linda – When we started what I heard was, ‘There is weakness in body of Christ.’ Divided purposes weaken. There was sense of grace, saw image of horses yoked together pulling in same direction. Then saw fabric torn with holes in it. And saw it being stitched together from variety of people; sense was participation of everyone made fabric very strong, required something from here and from there. Then after it settled a little, heard heavenly music.

Bob – Sense a real strong call to intercede for hierarchy of church all the way from pope to priests.

Barbara – Praying for men in general, not just in the body of Christ, but all men. Praying and weeping for the men. Lord said, 'how about my bishops?’ Then started praying for bishops. Weeping a lot for the hierarchy, for all the men of the church.

Rod – Saw big word, 'Joy'. This is how we equip ourselves. There is a freedom that the Lord has given us, we walk in his presence when we walk with him. We’re to take that joy and spread it around. We can display it to people, don’t have to say it.

Linda M – These words were like a warning, to pay attention to: ‘I am the vine, you are the branches, says the Lord, whoever remains in me and I in him…” John 15:1-5. He’s bringing that to our attention because it is very easy for us to get off track.

Mary Ellen – Started on idea of weakness in body of Christ, and asking the Lord for mercy because our society is morally bankrupt. We are weak, so was praying mercy because strength can only come from him.

Denise – Saw the weakness in the body, but saw it as lack of fervor, the insipidness, the lukewarmness in the body, especially in west. First saw a beach of darkness, then saw we were all walking on the beach when it was sunset. I understood that in whatever martyrdom we’re in, we’re to be joyful. Saw the sunset of the west, but we were joyful on the beach. Then received Ezek 17:3, about a great eagle coming to Lebanon.

Theresa- Received three words. First was Psalm 131 about the idea of staying simple. Then Hebrews 12:2 about keeping our eyes on Jesus. The third was ' be still and know that I am God'.

Mike – Mine was about deeds more than just words. To use the Holy Spirit more, not to have fear, bring the Spirit in to our work more, to follow him. He’s given specific work to do. It's there, so we can realize that God has a perfect plan. The only way we will find it is to let the Holy Spirit in it. Then new energy will come, and it will eliminate the fear that we have. Deeds are a visible sign, no need to say it.

Adrienne – Before we started, when Rod was anointing us, what came was to pray for unity among us, asking Holy Spirit to put his thoughts in our minds, his words in our mouth and his love in our hearts. The words that came were, "I thread you together with a ribbon of the light of the Holy Spirit. As clouds gather, I gather you closer to me and to each other." Then kept praying and saw circus tents, but very long and in rows. Didn’t see anyone but knew there were lots of people inside of tents, thought maybe it was people of Nineva who were displaced. The Lord said "Yes, pray for them but pray for all my children." Anyone who is not with him is displaced, anyone who does not recognize him is displaced. Pray for families, for unity in families, for people in families who don’t mesh together. This is displacement of a different sort. Then thank him for faith , for friendship, for talents and abilities he’s giving us. The word came, ’peace’. Then saw long white strips, like when you tear a rag, but they had knots in them. Don’t know what it meant. There was violence, and prayed against the violence for resolution. Then saw wagon wheel, huge, like an old western wooden wagon wheel. He said ‘Each of you is a spoke in that wheel and you are pulling together for the work I have for you'. Wheel was not spinning, then started turning really fast and burst into flame. Fire of holy spirit will be poured out more and more for the work we are to do. Then I heard, ‘I come in water and I come in fire. Open your eyes, your hearts your minds to the grace.’ It was for this time for all people. “Do the good that you can do while you can still do it.”

Barbara – We are his national guard. We are called to be on guard during this time to pray.

Shelly – Prayed that God’s people would be prepared. The Lord brought to mind the earthquake in Nepal and the emergency workers that triage the situation. Are his people ready to triage in this spiritual time? Are we ready to minister to the wounded and bind them up and help them heal. Prayed that we all, his people, would be trained and ready to respond whenever he calls.

PTI Partners

Pat O - Staten Island NY - The call has gone forward . Reach out to all who come. Help them stand firm in my word. My strength will bear them up. I am here calling. Help by guiding them. Stay close to those I send. Time is fleeing by. Wait and listen. Hear my voice by seeking me with all your heart. I will let you hear clearly. Do not hesitate. Do not be afraid. Isaiah 30: 18-21. Therefore the Lord will wait, that He may be gracious to you; and therefore He will be exalted, that He may have mercy on you. For the Lord is a God of justice; blessed are those who wait for Him. For the people shall dwell in Zion at Jerusalem , you shall weep no more. He shall be very gracious to you at the sound of your cry; when He hears it, He will answer you. And though the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, yet your teachers will not be moved into a corner anymore. But your eyes shall see your teachers. Your ears shall hear a word behind you saying "This is the way, walk in it." Whenever you turn to the right hand or whenever you turn to the left.

Michelle - Fayetteville NC - Open the eyes of My people to see the glory and power that I will restore and revive. A time of great renewal and freeing of My Spirit is necessary as a preparation for My coming. Do not fear or be skeptical about what you should do or say, but know and trust that I will inspire your words and I shall lead you to show others My truth and how you must all come together in My name. Shortcomings and downfalls shall the earth see, and many are now seeing great destruction not only of the lands, but also the dignity of My people. Reach out and be a beacon of My light and My love. Resist the urge to be complacent, but be bold and proclaim My name. Forces of evil have been let loose and are in abundance throughout the earth, but know that My word and My love shall overcome.

Pattie - Raleigh, NC - Psalm 103:1–5 Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: He forgives all my sin; He heals all my diseases; He redeems my life from the pit; He crowns me with loving kindness and tender mercies; He satisfies me with good things so that my youth is renewed like the eagle’s. It is the LORD alone who will do these things; there is no one in the Communion of Saints who can do this, but only the LORD! Keep your eyes fixed on the LORD and look to no other!

Tina - While praying I saw the Lord looking over a large flock of sheep in a very large pasture. He was requesting that we oversee his flock here on earth. To heal them in mind, body and soul. He said, I love with an agape kind of love and my people love with lust for things of the world. Pray, pray, pray for my children who do not know Me.

Mallory - Nothing unusual happened. I prayed in tongues enjoying the beauty and presence of God.

Fresno CA Team

Jesus told John the Baptist’s disciples that people don’t put new wine in old wineskins because the skins will burst and the wine will be wasted. “Put new wine into fresh wineskins, and both are preserved,” Jesus said (Matt. 9:17, NASB).
Galatians 5: 22-25 Fruit of the Spirit

Ciria - Fresno - I ask forgiveness for my selfishness which I consider “old flask attitudes”. I can only express faith “new wine” through love. Jesus is challenging us to give him our fear of change. Stay open to His fresh directives, and expect Him to stretch your faith. Jesus is adventurous. We must be willing to defy tradition and our ideas of righteousness and justification. We must be willing to surrender our own strategies and reliance on our own abilities and accomplishments. We must be willing to pray that the Holy Spirit to communicate his strategies to us. I believe the Lord wants to unleash a gushing river of new wine into his people today. He is transforming our wineskins. What is old must be renewed by the Spirit, what is outdated must be remodeled, and what is ineffective must be replaced. God is doing a new thing. Don’t resist it. I feel thankful for the mercy Jesus gives us to release us from accusation and judgment, yet expects us to leave our sinful ways and sin no more. Like the woman brought to the Lord, by scribes and Pharisees, accused her of being found in adultery and about to be stoned, Jesus straightened up and asked her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?" Then said he, “neither do I, go and sin no more” John 8.

David - Fresno - We must live a lifestyle of forgiveness and healing. We must live each day to show empathy, mercy and forgiveness to family and others around me because God has given it to us. Let’s invite the Holy Spirit into the wounds and pain in our lives. Our empathy is genuine when we acknowledge that the God who heals us is the same God who can heal others who have wounds and pain also. I feel humble and small by this knowledge.

Melina - Fresno - Galatians 5: After prayer & reading Galatians 5 & John 8
How do I minister to others? How do I feel about my answer? I show love to other people I laugh with them or find something to laugh with them about, like a show a video, a picture, or a silly story. I show my love through my laughter. I would also create something useful for that person. I would put some hard work into something and then give them something nice to have and use.
My strongest feelings about my answer are: 1st amused, 2nd responsive, and lastly I feel important. Which are equivalent to joyful, peaceful, then powerful. If my feeling was a color it would be a light pink with tiny sky blue streaks on a good day. If my feeling where an animal it would be a fuzzy chick wobbling on its feet and falling over from laughter. If my feeling were a scene in nature it would be a cool sunny day at the riverside with my family & watching other little children getting excited about the tiny baby blue gills. Their catch or the big cat fish they reel in with their tiny fishing poles. Philippians 3:10, Hebrews 4:15. 1Thess 3:3&4, John 16:33.

Twyla - Fresno -Acts 14:22, 2Cor 1:1-10
Praying and asking the Lord to continue to remove my defects of character that work against my faith and willingness to have faith as a believer in Christ through our daily life's and circumstances that often get in the way if God's desire to move in our lives. It's because of our doubt that he is really there to make our lives peaceful and joyful. I surrender control to you Jesus and ask for forgiveness and for getting in the way of your will and purpose in my life. I want to be your faithful servant and bear the fruit of the Spirit and have these gifts working and present in my life. Thank you Lord for your forgiveness and mercy on me. I thank you Jesus that I can hear your call in my life and have the longing to answer your voice I love you my sweet savior. Amen.

Bryanna - Fresno - How do I minister to others? I minister to others by being honest about my own sin and faults and then sharing how God has shown me a better way. I feel grateful. My feeling is a 'ten'. A physical sensation is a welling up of joy in my heart. An image of my grateful feeling is myself bowing before the throne of God. A memory is when God provided a way to a funeral. In scripture my grateful feeling is like every time the children of Israel turned their hearts back to God.
Madeleine - London UK - During prayer I felt that through the scriptures, God was asking us to have unity in thought and peacefulness of mind!Romans 15:4,5, "For whatever was written was written to teach us, so that, through patience and the consolation of the scriptures, we might have hope. So may the God of patience and solace grant you to be of one mind towards one another, in accord with Jesus Christ.

Closing prayer: Lord we thank you for these words. Thank you for calling us to unity and enabling us to come together by the power of the Holy Spirit. Thank you for helping us to grow in the grace and knowledge of your love. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Next PTI Session is June 7.
Are there others who would like to join us? Let me know.
God bless,

Linda Schubert and home team.
www.linda-schubert.com