Power Tongues International

A prayer group like no other


Los Angeles

Los Angeles

New York

New York

London

London

Malta

Valletta

New Zealand

Auckland


USE GOOGLE TO TRANSLATE TO 52 LANGUAGES

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Power Tongues notes for January 4, 2015

(Personal note from Linda Schubert: This session was the one year anniversary of my sister's death from ALS, Lou Gehrig's disease.  On that same night my sister was in a hospital in Oregon with my niece Linda Sue.  She called me and put the phone on speaker by my sister's ear.  For an hour, in the middle of the night (following our tongues gathering) , I prayed (and cried) in tongues for my sister to hear, as she was moaning in agony.   The next morning she passed away.  It was clear to me that the time in tongues helped clear the path to heaven for my beloved sister Cherrill. I pray that each of you will take hold of the power of tongues.)

Home team

Rod  - Acts 2:2-4 “And suddenly there came from the sky a noise like a strong driving wind, and it filled the entire house in which they were.  Then te appeared to them tongues as of fire, which parted and came to rest on each one of them.  And they were all filled with the holy Spirit and began to speak in different tongues, as the Spirit enabled them to proclaim.”  Heard the Lord say, “So you can let go of 2014, make amends that are needed to move on and I will do the rest.  Bring fire to 2015 with your prayer and tongue. Fire of my love, my love will heal and restore through your intercession for my people.”

Linda S – To let go of 2014, to give it to Jesus, make room for 2015, empty our hands, let go of grudges, clear a path, give him your calendar of 2015, make room for the new unexpected blessing and challenges, take a deep breath and start again.

Barbara - first thing he said was that he appreciates the format of this group, of our gathering; it is such a holy environment.  Referring to ourselves, holy environment for healing; could feel the power of the Holy Spirit, encourage others to gather for my Holy Spirit.  He is so pleased that we are gathering

Mike - Cease looking for him on the outside – million doors, they are to be opened with Jesus ahead of us, follow him through each door as he opens it, there is only one cross, seeking that cross is what he wants us to be comfortable with, share with others the joy that is in us, to bring others to him, seek him first, the rest will take place.

Theresa - Strong sense that what we were praying was significant, it was living water that was coming out of our mouths, our prayers were changing things.

Bob - let the light of Christ shine brightly in you and through you to the world, remember the light has defeated the darkness

Linda M – saw candles lit in a row, shining brightly. He said, “today is the epiphany, let go of the past, receive him in the future, give him praise for all he has done for us. Let it be in our hearts, that is our protection, that is the way he can deal with us.”  When first started praying, he talked very softly about “be still and know that I am God and that I am always with you.”

Adrienne – Different things came that didn’t seem to make much sense. Initially about unity, each of us is called to pray for the special assignment, a unique assignment but also prayed that we would be united in one thought and prayer. Then saw a dark mountain, but the path around it was filled with light. The Lord said, “I’m giving you ample provision. Then heard that there was a healing of dendrites (dictionary definition: a short branched extension of a nerve cell, along which impulses received from other cells at synapses are transmitted to the cell body). Also, the word from the Blessed Mother was to pray for priests, especially those who are in danger.

Celine  - message was freedom throughout.  God wants to give His freedom, everywhere around the world – broker in New York, someone in other country, everywhere to everyone in every situation - his peace is there, his call is to seek peace and go further.
Shelly – Heard him say almost immediately, “This will be a year of tribulation in the world, but I am your peace.” Went around the room in my mind and prayed for each one and saw each person dressed in a suit of armor.  Then continued to pray for each person and first saw a drop of water, which caused a fresh anointing of the Holy Spirit as it dropped onto the their head, then saw a drop of Jesus’ blood drop onto each person’s head.  Continued to hear him say that we are to remain in His peace, that His peace is sufficient, even while it is a year of tribulation in the world.  We are to stand strong in His peace and know that we are protected by His blood.

Frank – There is something good in my bones about 2015. Many trials ahead of us but God will fashion His character in us through these trials. Much will be revealed to those who believe in Him. Remain faithful and press on.  ALL IS GRACE!  God will move and shake the chaff this year and we will be asked, “what’s going on?” Be prepared to answer.  By the Holy Spirit we will! 

PTI Partners

Michelle - Fayetteville. NC

In the midst of all your trials
And the anguish you may face
Know that I am with you
And you're covered with My grace.
Gentle tears of sorrow may be felt upon your cheeks
But My gentle love surrounds you
And it is My face that you must seek
For burdens may be many and times may seem forlorn
But my gentle arms embrace you
And keep you safe from harm
So close your eyes and seek Me
And feel My Spirit's love
And find the peace I give you
I am your Father in heaven above.

Gilbert - Modesto CA -  I see joyous celebration, and festive dancing.     "As I turned water into the finest wine, so I will change your state of being (in the sense of spiritual growth) to a more present reality of My being with you and in you." "Be My fermented wine, be My Holiness grown ripe within you. Be My disciples, let your actions be My life for you." "You are My Belonging, you are My Beloved".  (Fermentation: producing energy) (The Holy Spirit at the time of Pentecost. Acts 2:2-4)

Madeleine - UK - After praying in tongues I saw in my mind the crib in the manger! I was looking at baby Jesus in his crib and thought about Our Lady's total trust in following what was asked of her. We are so blessed to have her as an example of goodness, trust,  and obedience, I just felt the incredible need for us to follow her example and I pray that we will have the strength and the grace to do so.

Martina - West Virginia - West Virginia - Whilst praying in tongues I saw children holding hands around the world, the hymn they sang "To God be the glory."  Jesus is deeply pleased when we praise his holy name.

Pattie -  Raleigh, NC:  FATHER, PRAISE YOU!  FATHER, PRAISE YOU!  FATHER, PRAISE YOU!  FATHER, PRAISE YOU!   FATHER PRAISE YOU!  FATHER, PRAISE YOU!   FATHER, PRAISE YOU!    FATHER, PRAISE YOU!   FATHER, PRAISE YOU!   FATHER, PRAISE YOU!   FATHER, PRAISE YOU!      FATHER, PRAISE YOU!  FATHER PRAISE YOU!  FATHER, PRAISE YOU!  FATHER, PRAISE YOU!  FATHER, PRAISE YOU! !!!!! 


Fresno group PTI

After, our prayer we partook in communion and foot washing. As part of that "supper" we have included our thoughts and prayers of the meaning of our time with Jesus and with you. God richly bless all of you for your prayers and compassion. We are so privileged to serve Jesus. We must learn of him, know him and consume him. Our prayer notes are below.

Ciria -  Fresno: John 6:53-65 He is the bread that came down from heaven, not like the bread that rained down on the children of Israel in the desert. His flesh is meat indeed and his blood is drink indeed. We have no life in us unless we eat and drink, this Holy sacrifice. He is the sacrifice and the Priest who now stands and offered himself as the atonement for the sin that we commit. We are also called to walk the Lords path and way of life. The servant is no greater than his master. His flesh is the word of truth breathed out of the mouth of God. We do not live by bread alone, but every word that proceeds from the mouth of God. We cannot become a part of him in “name only”. We consume him and our relationship become complete and Christ is fulfilled in us. Hard to imagine, but we are made whole and perfect in him, a gift of ourselves acceptable and Holy, (Romans 12:1&2)we are made as the Holy as Christ the sacrifice and eternal Priest. He gives to us to eat and drink, and so we should live and not die. Eternal life with the Lord is the end goal of our journey here on this Earth, in the world but not of the world.I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in (His) flesh.. Galatians 2:20…

Maya - Fresno - John 6:53-65. Verse 6:56 says that if we eat and drink the flesh and blood then we are in Jesus. Jesus has eaten and drank at his father’s table meaning that Jesus is in God. I guess this means that Jesus wants to pass this on—to others to have many people eat his father’s table. This supper is not of this world as Jesus explained when he was getting crucified, “My father’s kingdom is not of this earth.” In verse 58 Jesus says that this bread is not the same that
your fathers eat on earth. It may be physically the same but it is a symbol of life and accepting God and Jesus surrendering and being faithful—to be committed to him.

Melina -  Fresno - John 6:53-65 what is this saying to me? As we consume the blood and flesh of Christ we can become part of him. It is because we are what we eat. When we let Jesus into our mind, spirit, and heart we will become his image. The more we practice this, the more we will gain wisdom and a strong relationship with God, the Father. Since Christ is the way to eternal life we need to dwell in him to inherit life. In verse 61 Jesus asks his disciples if this offends them, Jesus is asking for them to admit and look at what they are not accepting. Once you notice
what you are not accepting, and humbling yourself, you can find a solution. Stay true to yourself to be closer to the Lord.

Twyla - Fresno - Tonight as we embark on a new year we renewed our commitment to The Lord and the commit as a family to continue to pray. We as followers used John 6 as a sign of our faith to become one with the Lord by taking part of communion and the washing of feet and gaining true knowledge of the Lord in our lives and how we must come to the table of the Lord with a humble righteous heart and turn away from sin and become one with Christ.

David - Fresno - In Matthew Jesus rebuked Satan when he tempted him that man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God. In Saint John, the word became flesh and lived among men. Jesus told the woman at Jacob’s well that whosoever drinks of him shall never thirst again. When we take the bread we take the word of God to live eternally. Taking the wine symbolizes the blood he shed for our sin and it covers our sin so that we are in him and the Father sees us through the blood sacrifice and the bread, the word of God. As I read these words I am eating the word of God. Jesus taught that man is fed spiritually by every word that come from the mouth of God Jesus is the Word that comes from the mouth of God. Jesus the Word became flesh and lived among men and gave the word that feeds my spirit. That is how I get more understanding of why God is because God is spirit. When I drink from the wine that is his blood that covers my sins. God sees us through the redeeming blood of Christ. For this spiritual man the eating of the bread reminds me that the spirit is fed by the word and the wine reminds me of the blood Christ shed to cover my sin.

Bryanna -  Fresno - What this scripture means to me is that we must partake of the body and blood of Jesus to a part of him. In the same way the Israelites were marked and saved out of Egypt, we are marked and saved.  It is the blood that makes atonement for one’s life.  Leviticus 6:26: the priest who offers it shall eat it in the tent of the meeting, & verse 27:  Whatsoever shall touch the flesh thereof shall be holy.

Ron - Fresno - What does this scripture say to me? I must believe in the Lord and I will have eternal life. Trust the Lord for He is God, all the time. This is food and drink for my spirit. For if I do not give myself and my spirit the food and drink, I will die.  

Prayer: Lord we lift these words to you.  May all that is from you take root and produce the fruit that you desire.  May all that is just from our minds, let it be washed away in your love as we grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.  Thank you Father.  In Jesus' name.  Amen

Next session is February 1, 2015
God bless you.
Linda Schubert and PTI home team. 

www.linda-schubert.com