Power Tongues International

A prayer group like no other


Los Angeles

Los Angeles

New York

New York

London

London

Malta

Valletta

New Zealand

Auckland


USE GOOGLE TO TRANSLATE TO 52 LANGUAGES

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Power Tongues notes for December 7, 2014

Home team

Linda S - Heard the Lord say over and over, “I want more of you in quality not in numbers. When you hear me speak don’t embellish it. I’m teaching you to listen and hear what I say. I’m pure and simple. I get my point across because I speak directly to your soul.”

Mike – He speaks directly to each one of us. He wants us to tell everyone these words are not just individual, we are being taught as a group.

Bob M – Confirmation. This is the time we celebrate the coming of Jesus into the world. He wants to come to us, each and every one to give us new life. A deep, personal, intimate relationship with him.

Theresa - The Lord is near, do not be anxious.

Rod - The Lord says, "Fight back against anxiety and anger and distractions, anything that would stop you from winning souls for me. Use the sacraments and gifts I have given you to win the battle and to prepare to do this. This is my desire that you love one another as I have loved you." Draw near Lord Jesus.

Linda M – The Lord said, “It’s Advent. It’s a time of new adventure, new journey for you. Lay down all concerns, place them in my heart, I will take care of them. You are my holy ones, who give such glory to my name. Tonight let’s you and I talk face to face so I may share with you personally all my love for you. Tell me what I can do for you.”

Mary Ellen – My soul magnifies the lord and my spirit rejoices in god my savior."

Barbara – When we first started, saw a big grate over us, as we started to pray it started to dissipate. Lord said, "Now you can release your intercessions." Went through all my personal prayers. Reminded about not taking back my cry to him. I have it tonight, I hear you tonight. Then asked me to go around and lift of each of your intentions. Again he said that we must leave the intentions with him. He calls us family. We must leave the prayers with him, and reminded of the power of this PTI family.

Adrienne – Saw a dark sky, beautiful snowflakes, ground was covered with snow. We were going through a spiritual winter in a way but he said, “I have put in each of you a river of living water and I ask that you each pour it out on my people.” Then saw a brilliant light on one side and people with back to shadow and word was pray for unity. Prayed for unity in church, government, family life. God said, “I am the answer, I am the answer. I’m knitting my little remnant together.”

Candida – Began by seeing river of honey, which was the sweetness of the presence of the Lord. Invitation of different flow, flow of lamentation, of bitterness, of sadness. River of honey was the comforting that came from the Lord. Reminded of a special gifting, blessing that the Lord had given and it was the knowledge that each person in Christ is like a baby squirrel, wrapped up in the hand of God, and the baby squirrel is sleeping peacefully because it has no sin and it has no guilt, no feelings of unworthiness, it is safe in its fathers hand.

Celine - Background was lights, garlands of mini-Christmas lights. Gave permission to Jesus to care for people. He wanted to care for us, to tend to us, so gave Him permission to do that. He wants to hear from us that we love him. Second word was sacrament of reconciliation, he talked of the healing in the sacrament of reconciliation.

Shelly – Lifted up all those who have not what they desire during this Christmas season. Homeless, lonely, the poor, children who desire toys their family cannot afford, those who are ill, all those who are not able to experience the joy that is supposed to be a part of this season. Lifted them up to Jesus to be nourished and filled by His love and His compassion and his abundant provision.


PTI Partners

Mary - Anthem Arizona - Rest assured and put your worries into my Holy hands. You are Holy, Oh Lord. My holy angels surround you, and protect you. Do not be afraid. Be bold. Be courageous. Be still and know my goodness and grace.

Pattie - Raleigh, NC - "I the LORD am setting the captives free, even now as you worship and praise Me in your heavenly language, I am setting you free!" Alleluia, thank You Holy Spirit. The LORD is setting us free from the bondage of religion. In John 14:6 NASB Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." We need to tell the people what Jesus said. There are no others in the Communion of Saints who lead us to the Father. There is no religious practice that leads us to the Father. LORD, thank You for revealing Your Truth to us.

Pat - Staten Island NY - Hold on to My word. It will sustain you to the end. Be aware of what
surrounds you. Fear not I am with you. Do not be fooled. Look clearly ahead before you walk. Obstacles and lies are blocking the way. Do not give in. Stay awake. Walk in the light, charge when I say. You will hear my commands. Are you ready? Isaiah 10: 27. It shall come to pass in that day that his burden will be taken away from your shoulder and his yoke from your neck and the yoke will be destroyed because of the anointing oil. "

Mallory - Minnesota - Tonight the Spirit worked very quietly. There were no visions, no words. There was simply prayer.

Gilbert - Modesto, CA - I am seeing a font of water, a font of holiness, a font of blessing and of life. This is a luminous pool of water and there is no man created power flowing to it or from it. The light is of God. "I am your love, I love you and you are mine. Shine for the world to see, for you are a portrait of my love. Each of you is a unique masterpiece. I love you, share my love with each other. Each morning, be still and know that I am with you". (The definition of font pertaining to us is ' An abundant source'.)


Madeleine - London UK - After praying in tongues with my eyes shut, I kept seeing in my mind a brick wall and whichever way we went it sort of jumped up and landed in front of us! Us being the tongues group. I asked the Lord to show me what it meant and what he wanted us to do, I then heard his voice saying "Keep close to me, follow in my footsteps. If you do that you will be fine as no wall will ever come in front of me. I am the Lord thy God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, with me you will be safe!" I then looked at us again and we were like little children, surrounding Jesus following Him with big smiles on our faces, and feeling oh soooo safe! Thank you Jesus! May we never let go of your hand, Amen!


Fresno CA team

Reconciliation
Ephesians 4:26-32
Matthew 5:22

Ciria, Fresno:

How does Eph 4:26-27 speak to me?
God is telling us not to be afraid of anger but to let the anger be without sin. It comes with a warning that Satan wants to hurt my relationship with God’s people and with him. Anger must be constructive and not destructive. We choose to love our families God can teach us to be willing to forgive and hear out the other person without judgment listening with compassion and not interrupting or allowing another to heal. Sacrificial love and giving should be nothing to much to ask for, no sacrifice too even to the laying down of one's life; that a husband should be willing to make for his wife and family. We must yield ourselves. “Elucidation”; where wives give and yield to an imperfect man as to a perfect God and her husband loving his wife exactly as Christ gave up his life for his wife. Likewise husbands be fully submitted to God and accountable.

Bryanna, Fresno:
How does Eph 4:26-27 speak to me?

Anger is something that can cause us to sin if it is unresolved, and it does not take long. The devil acts quickly to destroy. He starts to whisper things in our ears that make anger grow. Pretty soon we find ourselves sinning. Doing things we shouldn't because we are angry. This is an attempt of satan to destroy our testimony. Being a witness becomes harder.

Melina, Fresno:
The result, or fruit, of sin is death, as said in: James 1:15, "and sin, when it is finished bringeth forth death."; and Romans 6:23, "The wages of sin, is death." God's attitude toward the sinner toward the sinner is stated in: Ezekiel 18:32, "For I have no pleasure in the death of him that
dieth, saith the Lord God wherefore turn yourselves and live ye!" Without desire to be alive at heart, soul, and mind you will fall and die physically but over again in sprit, as said in: 2 Thessalonians 1:9, "They will suffer of punishment of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might. Question: Ephesians 4:26-32, "In your anger do not sin: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold." What does this scripture say to me? Anger is such a powerful feeling when you let yourself do violent actions that could hurt you and other people. This is a sin because you are spreading the defilement to other people around you. This can cause hurt within you and the other people it will our harden hearts. When you practice resentment with your loved ones, you will resent God. This scripture tells me that you can be angry but sin not. We must pray to ourselves, as said in Matthew 6:12, "Forgive us of our trespasses as we
forgive those who trespass against us." When you nurse your wrath, you are keeping it toasty warm, for the next battle that could be over something silly.

Maya, Fresno:
What the passage is telling me is that it is a sin to continue to harbor angry that I care for a prolong amount of time. Resentment that hangs on me like a coat. The devil has used this to put a rift between myself and others. We should be more careful how we communicate to others in our lives. It's easy to talk with bitterness and anger especially if you have grown accustom to always communicate in that form. We will be working on communicating with a tender heart and forgiveness . So, we can receive redemption and forgiveness.

Michelle - Fayetteville - NC - Power comes in numbers when my children come to pray. And strength is overwhelming as they do this every day. Listen as I call to you, and follow all my pleas, and you shall be anointed and blest while on your knees. I always hear you calling; I know it in my heart, for my love is overwhelming and you are just a part. The answers you are seeking, shall be found within my words, and in earnest supplication my message shall be heard. So gather now together, in UNITY and love, and my blessings and anointings shall stream down from above. My voice is in your memory; as you remember days gone by When I held you in my presence on the days that you had cried. I brought you joy and comfort and rested all your fears, and sent my angels over you so you would know I’m near. Now listen as you pray to me and do not be distressed. For my love is understanding and my peace shall give you rest.


Prayer: Thank you Lord for teaching us how to listen to you directly through the Holy Spirit, and through scripture We return these words to you. That which was pure and clear let it take root and produce fresh fruit. Thank you, Lord. Amen

Next session: January 4, 2015

Love and prayers,

Linda Schubert and home team

www.linda-schubert.com