Power Tongues International

A prayer group like no other


Los Angeles

Los Angeles

New York

New York

London

London

Malta

Valletta

New Zealand

Auckland


USE GOOGLE TO TRANSLATE TO 52 LANGUAGES

Monday, October 15, 2012

Power Tongues notes 10/7/2012


PTI Home Team

Singing “He is Lord, He is Lord, He is risen from the dead, and He is Lord, every knee shall bow, every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord”

Linda S – So right to sing this. The Lord is saying that our prayers are chasing after the lost and drawing them home. Soon as we started I felt his tender presence sweeping through. As we pray in tongues we are extending his purpose, tilling the soil. He said, open your hands and I’ll fill them. Precious time.

Theresa – Saw the Lord like cowboy with a lasso, chasing down like Linda said, us first, gathered our thoughts into his purpose, then our hearts, then gathered his people, putting them in his reign, even in heaven, the stars and angels, declaring they belong to him.

Celine – As I prayed, the principal thoughts were on healing: mainly physical ones, the rare ones as well as the predominant ones like diabetes, obesity... We seemed to travel around the world. I caught myself twice at different times saying the Hail Mary. It is fitting since it is the feast of our Lady of the Rosary today. "I am the Healer" said the Lord. He also wanted me to put all the diseases onto his cross.I have the sense that as He healed the physical, the emotional and spiritual aspects were also healed because peace prevailed.

John – Felt father and son very happily playing, felt presence of enemy trying to separate father and son. I was praying that the enemy would not be able to separate father and son. Then saw vision of father and son kneeling down at the foot of the cross together; enemy did not separate. Felt the need to pray more that fathers would lead their sons to kneel at the foot of the cross.

Bible verse coming – when God said to Noah – I am sorry that I created man – but God mentioned the youth, so much darkness has come to youth, a lot of prayers have to go to bring children back to him, through the fathers. So much evil is attacking the children. King James Version in Genesis 8:21: And the Lord smelled sweet savor; and the Lord said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth. This is where I read a commentary about the need to protect our youth from evil, since it is mentioned here that the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth.

Susan – Felt the presence of shadow of God’s hand on the whole world; He is in control, He has us in palm of His hand, no matter what happens. Felt like lifting up hands and praising, then saw dense forest, so dense and thick, God’s light was shining through to make a path for those who are pressing into the darkness, the light was pressing through to make a path to the people in darkness.

Betty – Saw explosions, war planes, like darkness coming over whole world. The children, how it hurts the Lord’s heart to see them suffering especially in places like Syria, and those aborted, the most innocent are being destroyed. Could see Him saying ‘I am the Lord of life, this is low on your agenda’. If you don’t put the valuing of life high on your agenda, when death and destruction come your way do you expect me to hear your cries? Then saw our lady of Guadalupe, saw people with rosaries, then saw rays of light to penetrate the darkness. Feast days, 40 days for life, pro-life – so important. Pay attention to these because blessings come to you when you do.

Rod – Confirm Betty’s word. First thing heard was the Lord saying ’Set my people free’. Sensed how powerful the gift of tongues is as a tool. Lord is saying, be relentless in your prayer for the cities – sexual immorality, abortion. By your prayers and humbling yourself, maybe the Lord will relent.

Mary Ellen – Idea of asking the Lord for spirit of praise, give thanks for all the Lord has done and will do. If stuck in taking the good things for granted, if saying words of praise were kind of hollow, ask for spirit of praise and thanksgiving so it’s authentic.

Shelly – Led to pray for marriages, that the Holy Spirit would pour love into marriages, that the enemy would not have power to destroy marriages, but marriages would survive and thrive.



PTI Partners

Pattie – North Carolina - “If we haven’t wept over our city yet, we don’t have God’s heart; we need to have a heart for the harvest. Ask the Lord for fresh Oil.”

Paul – Florida - In the dryness of the desert, I sought the Lord. He spoke to me but a single word....Persevere.....

Liz – Scranton PA - The peace I offer the world is found in the silence of the heart. The Holy Spirit comes to those he has chosen; to those who prepare their hearts for Him. He comes by invitation whenever he is invited. Your heart becomes His sanctuary. He in turn will be your depository for your fears. He will exchange them with His sweet Spirit. It is necessary for you to let go of the fears to receive peace.

Maria - North Carolina - I struggled to focus while speaking in tongues. The following scripture came to me from Hebrews 4:7 "Oh, that today you would hear his voice: 'Harden not your hearts.'"

Madeleine – London UK - Whilst praying in tongues for a while, I saw a big sun rising out of the sea, it was very very bright, also very large. I was then led to psalm 15: 1-5 - “Lord who may dwell in your sacred tent? Who may live on your holy mountain? the one whose walk is blameless, who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from their heart; whose tongue utters no slander, who does no wrong to a neighbour, and casts no slurs on others; who despises a vile person, but who honours those who fear the LORD; who keeps an oath even when it hurts, and does not change their mind; who lends money to the poor without interest; who does not accept a bribe against the innocent. Whoever does these things will never be shaken.” I then heard the Lord saying "My child, there are too many people suffering in this world - Pray for the oppressed, pray for the innocent, they are My children, My little ones. The sun represents my burning love for you all. Pray, pray, pray! Wash yourselves down with My love!

Magano – Africa - Keep your eyes on Jesus, your deliverer. The one who makes crooked
paths straight and rough paths smooth.

Maura – North Carolina - God brought to mind the time when the disciples were brought before the Sanhedrin for teaching in Jesus name after being ordered not to do so. The Sanhedrin maintained that the disciples were making them guilty “of this man’s blood”.The disciples answered, “We obey God rather than human beings.” They repeated how Jesus had been put to death but “God exulted Him that He might bring Israel to repentance and forgive their sins.”

When they were ready to stone the disciples one of them said, “Leave them alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is of God you will not be able to stop these men, you will just find yourselves fighting against God.” I believe this last part is a discernment of how our group should behave during a difficulty we are having.

Pat – Staten Island NY - After praying, the Lord led me to write the following: Believe and know that I am God the great Almighty. I shall come with great power and majesty. Know me by my word and never let thy own words cause thee to stumble. Bring forth all that I have given you and do not be afraid of the outcome. Behold I go before you and prepare the way. Let not your heart be troubled but stand firm to all my words. I am here in the midst of trouble and will not waiver or bend. See what I am doing. Jesus, my son, is standing beside me. May the Holy Spirit enlighten those I have sent. Love and Prayers, Pat from Staten Island

Closing prayer: Lord Jesus, we offer these words to you and ask that the words spoken that were from your heart, let them take root and produce fruit. Words that were spoken from our own limited understanding, let them be washed away in your love. Teach us how to listen to you and respond with your heart. In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen

Reminder: Next power tongues time is Sunday, November 4.

Linda Schubert

www.linda-schubert.com