Power Tongues International

A prayer group like no other


Los Angeles

Los Angeles

New York

New York

London

London

Malta

Valletta

New Zealand

Auckland


USE GOOGLE TO TRANSLATE TO 52 LANGUAGES

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Power Tongues notes 9/2/2012

Home group

Linda S - The longer we prayed in tongues this evening, the stronger the tongues became. There was a sense of a fierce battle, heavy clouds, then a piercing light, followed by a flood of peace. As tongues went on stronger and longer, the clouds began to leave. Then I saw people walking on unstable ground that was spongy, uncertain of where they were going. Then they were able to step into firm ground. All throughout, the tongues was strong, and easy and clear. It stayed strong, and was consistent.

Santiago - I found myself singing in tongues. As I prayed this way my heart became lighter. Then the Lord said, “Open your mouth and just praise me.”

Rod - Surrender, repent, forgive, be healed. 1 John 4:7 … let us love one another.

Celine - The word ‘love’ was poured out all around the world. I was asking for hope. Forgiveness came. And his love for us was very strong. A sense of giving God’s love and feeling his love.

Barbara - Lord said pray protection for our country. When I started there was a heavy cloud of darkness; it was a heavy darkness. As we persisted in prayer it was stronger and easier to fight the battle. Also, Indonesia was in my heart.

Victoria - I could see a cloud of glory, sense of presence of Lord, and a peace and love all around.

Betty - I saw a very large circle of pink flowers, doves flying all around. I heard, ‘Mankind doesn’t have peace. The farther they go away from me the less peace they will have. My circle of love keeps expanding. My intercessors are within my circle of love. As you pray, others will be drawn into my circle of love.’

Susan - As we were praying there was a very bright light; many people just came gathering closer and closer to the light, getting closer to God.

Soosay - While we were praying, tears started to flow. Long time since I’ve had these tears. When I closed my eyes I saw a map of USA. Quite some time there were tears, tongues with my tears. The tears meant, ‘to cry out’.

John - I saw an open field. The first thing that appeared was a very young lad, then a dove, then a tiger or lion; very majestic animal with them. A shepherd, the four of them looking out . Saw all these different churches. Word that came strong as tongues continued; unity for the trinity.

Santiago - Confirmed the Shepherd. The Lord said ‘sing to me a new song’.

Theresa - Sense of flood waters filling in the valleys, cleansing. Saw a city after the rain stops, and all the roof ledges with sparkling drops of water like diamonds. The streets were shiny, cleansed by God’s water. Began to pray the cleansing water would spread throughout the earth. We, who are praying, began walking through these streets spreading this cleanliness. As we, who are praying, walked , our footsteps were the footsteps of Jesus.

PTI Partners

July - Caracas, Venezuela. Vision 1: The face of devil in green color. In my mind comes as a flash the word: Spirit of death. Vision 2: I saw a married couple, with their hands fixed on the solid rock, but because of a strong wind, their bodies were in the air. They were in great anguish, but they were struggling with the terrible wind. Their bodies were moving like flags. Message: God is with the people of faith. But the devil wants to kill Christian marriages and Christian families, as well as the church. We must pray in spirit and in power and fight the enemy with the Lord. Also, our faith has to be in our rock, Jesus Christ. All circumstances will be controlled by our Lord. All Glory to our God. Amen.

Michelle - North Carolina - heard, “I shall gather you together and select a path that leads to My eternal blessings. I shall be your shepherd and lead you into a place of serenity and peace. Days of great turmoil shall you leave behind and prosperity shall you endure. Though you may pass through briars and stones, I shall clear the way for you and you shall follow Me. Great is the day when the journey shall lead you to encompass my love and rejoice at the thought of being at My side. I shall be there for you as a stallion carries a soldier in wartime. I shall be there to carry you through your hurts and distress. I shall trample the evil one and we shall run at a speed that rushes with the wind. The days are near when there shall be much destruction and pain, but be confident in knowing that I am with you always. The peace of my Spirit shall surround you and shall protect you from all evil. You must be strong and adhere to my words. The sincerity of your heart shall be your breastplate and it shall protect you and I shall lead you home to My eternal kingdom.  

Nora - San Diego CA – When I was praising the Lord with this worship song, "Did you feel the mountains Tremble?" I literately saw how heaven was open and letting music notes fall from heaven, music notes that came and touched people hearts and made them dance with joy, making them become little children and forgetting about everything in life, and thinking only in worship with joy to our Lord Jesus Christ.  I pray to our heavenly Father that we the children of God, will pray and intercede with worship and praise to our King Jesus, so He will receive our prayers as a sweet scent and let his Spirit of Joy fall in our land, and bring repentance, and conviction to the hearts of His people. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.

Sion - Los Angeles, CA – This is what I heard: My children: “I know my sheep and my sheep know me.”  Do not fear in life.  Always live by the guiding of the Holy Spirit, deep prayers and deep faith that it is the will of my Father that works in you to will and to act according to His very purpose in your lives.”  My mind then drifted to the SCRC convention being held in Anaheim CA. During the mass, it was as if fires of the Holy Spirit’s gifts were falling from the roof of the arena.  I then started to weep when I remembered the hurts and disappointments harbored in my heart.  I then heard a voice saying: “Why are you still crying?  I have already forgiven you.”  I tell you, I went home very much at peace and knowing that the Lord Almighty was with His people at the SCRC Convention.

Paul – Florida – While praying, this image came to me: the timbers of the cross represent our Christian faith: one is horizontal and one is vertical and where they cross is, of courses, the heart of Jesus. The horizontal bar represents the social ministries of the Church, while the upright bar is our direct relationship with God. I was made to understand that without the upright which is grounded on the Rock, the horizontal bar is pretty precariously floating in the air. I am urged to reiterate the slogan "It is time to get Vertical." Seek first the kingdom of God and all things will be added unto you.

Madeleine – London, UK - After praying in tongues for a while, I saw flashes of light in a semi dark sky, like lightening. Then I saw a large Bible all lit up in the sky and heard the words "Come follow me, I am the way, the truth and the life. Gather my children up, show them the way and bring them back to me, I will never stop waiting for them, I love you my children I love you with all my heart! “Then I felt the Lord directing me to this verse, giving us instructions as to how He wants us to behave when gathering up his children! James 3:17    “But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace -loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.”

Ciria – Fresno CA - I was given a vision. It began raining rock. As the rock fell to the ground, it oozed oil. I heard the Lord refer to the rocks as ‘precious stones’. The rock accumulated and became a stone quarry and the Lord said “Listen to me, you who pursue righteousness and seek the Lord. Look to the Rock from which you were cut, and to the quarry from which you were hewn.... the rock which the builders rejected. Here is the chief cornerstone. You were hewn from stone that causes (unrighteous) men to stumble, and the Rock that makes (unrighteous) men fall.
Deuteronomy 32 and Psalms47.

Maya - Fresno, CA: Psalm 19 & Psalm 23

Bryanna - Fresno CA : I kept seeing Jacob’s well and recalling Psalm 23 : “ye though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil”. Our trials are like the valley of the shadow of death. God takes us though the shadow of death but not through death itself. At the well he saves his portion of people and gives them living water. I began to thank him for my trials and for giving me living water. I prayed for others facing trials that he would do the same for them.

Melina - Fresno CA - The lord gives a lot of mercy even to the people who do not serve him. Tonight the verses, Micah 6:9-16 came to mind. “Listen! The LORD is calling to the city-- and to fear your name is wisdom--Heed the rod and the One who appointed it. Am I still to forget, O wicked house, your ill-gotten treasures and the short ephah, which is accursed? Shall I acquit a man with dishonest scales, with a bag of false weights? Her rich men are violent; her people are liars and their tongues speak deceitfully. Therefore, I have begun to destroy you, to ruin you because of your sins. You will eat but not be satisfied; your stomach will still be empty. You will store up but save nothing, because what you save I will give to the sword. You will plant but not harvest; you will press olives but not use the oil on yourselves, you will crush grapes but not drink the wine. You have observed the statutes of Omri and all the practices of Ahab's house, and you have followed their traditions. Therefore I will give you over to ruin and your people to derision; you will bear the scorn of the nations. "

It is because the lord loves us so much that he punished those who do wrong. When we forget to pray, become stubborn, foolish, greedy, and impatient eventually the lord will address it to you because he loves you. I am grateful that this message came to mind, it gives me a purpose for living a strong sprit in God and his boundaries make me feel safe, grateful, and happy.

Twyla - Fresno, CA - My heart is heavy and troubled. I have heard throughout the weekend warning of a world change that is about to occur. I feel that there will be a physical change to our world but along with that change will a spiritual blackness is coming upon the earth it will become void without the presence of God around it. Any of us that have been under great trials with our loved ones and family are facing a great spiritual testing to see the condition of our spiritual man. The devil is using past and present resentment as a noose around the spiritual man neck choking our spirit. We must put down the dry dead sinful man. We are being torn away from out spiritual foundation when we pick up those dead spiritual bones.

Joshua 24:15 “...And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.” Making the commitment to serve the lord could be our only means of spiritual survival.
To protect us from the darkness coming upon the world . Our very salvation is on the line Lord give us more wisdom and faithfulness to your truth, to set us free.

Jackie – North Carolina - During my prayer time, it seemed as though I felt the Lord's pain about our country. I began to weep as He spoke to my spirit: “If you speak for me, I will put the words in your mouth that will touch hearts and change minds.  My Spirit will convict those who are against life. Some hearts will be changed and their souls will be saved. Do not be afraid to speak up.  You may lose friends, but you will also lead souls back to me and that is most important. In this year of Faith, I want to see faith in Me restored, so that My blessings will once again fall upon America in a powerful way.”

Pattie – North Carolina - My brief time on Sunday night (10 pm) was thanksgiving and praise.

Liz - Scranton, PA - I saw large cupped hands before me. “See my hands are full. They are full for you. You only need to ask and all will be given to you. When you ask, I will empower you with great love. You shall speak my words. You shall cure those who come for healing. You shall prophesy. You shall release those in bondage. You shall know the power of your God. You shall know love when you stand in the gap for others. You shall know mercy when you suffer for my sake. I will call you not servant but friend.”

Jackie – Garrison NY -
This is my message from the Lord:    Be patient with others.  When the fruits of the Spirit are evident in your life, you will draw all men to God.


Closing Prayer: Heavenly Father, we lift these words to you. All that is from your heart, let them take root and produce much fruit. That which is simply from us, let it be washed away in your love. Please continue to release a powerful gift of discernment, that we will hear you and separate out that which is from our own thinking. Give us courage to come to you, listen, and respond. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and serve the international body of Christ. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen
Reminder: Next power tongues time is Sunday, October 7.
God bless you,

Linda Schubert

www.linda-schubert.com