Power Tongues International

A prayer group like no other


Los Angeles

Los Angeles

New York

New York

London

London

Malta

Valletta

New Zealand

Auckland


USE GOOGLE TO TRANSLATE TO 52 LANGUAGES

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Power Tongues notes 7/1/2012

PTI Home Group

Linda S - The first thing that stirred in me was a sense of fear in body of Christ. Second was a vision that has come every day for past few days; the Holy Spirit as a giant lava flow. Then heard ’Don’t move out from under my protection’. I sensed he was saying, ‘In your relationship with me, as you abide in me, you’ll know what that is. ‘Then you’ll learn to sing it through with me’.

Linda M – Received he word that Lord is asking everyone to come to him personally, that he wants intimate, more profound relationship. To be at peace, he’ll protect us, trust him, come to him, receive his love. He’ll take care of all our needs.

Bob M – The word is ‘focus’. Despite all going on around the world, keep focussed on him, he is Lord of heaven and earth.

Barbara – About Linda’s lava vision – in my heart feeling the flow of lava, putting everyone into it, all the people who don’t know the Lord, then others, families, sense of all of them being swept with holy spirit, brought closer to Jesus Christ.

Theresa – The lava flow is not devouring, it’s very deep and slow. Unstoppable.

Theresa – They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength and mount up on wings like eagles (Isa 40:31). As we are praying, we’re waiting, but not passive waiting, it’s waiting on the Lord. He loves us and uses us even in our brokenness. Be honest and bring our brokenness to him, to each other, then his grace passes through us. He will use us in our own brokenness for healing. He is dethroning kings and replacing them with his choice.

John – Saw vision of rainbow, at end was very old church, people inside were very peaceful, lamb outside church, chimney was flowing warmth, church was very peaceful, everything going on outside but church was protected at end of rainbow.

Susan – As we were praying, felt desperation, darkness everywhere, deep whole or cave, could hear people praying, crying out, as we were praying could hear prayers becoming louder and louder, then suddenly there was light. God hears our deepest cries, deepest desperation; he will bring peace and light through it. Sense of calmness when saw the light, beautiful pure light.

Santiago – Saw chains, light trying to break through, saw chisel and hammer. The Lord said, ‘you put them on yourself’; saw chains being broken. Then water, people came up naked and people were there with robes. Beautiful white robes. He is bringing his people forward for battle. It’s the people who haven’t used their gifts, those that are broken.

Rod – Pray pray pray. Lot of misled people, looking for good things God will give them, what they want not what they need. They are misdirected. They think God is a punishing God when they don’t get what they want. He is calling us to continuously pray, be model for them, so they can see and ask how we maintain our relationship with God. We’re to be ‘window cleaners’. When started praying, windows were clouded, dirty, they couldn’t see through them. We are to clean the windows so they can see the grace of God clearly through them.

Betty - Praising the trinity, the gifts and attributes of each person of trinity. Heard ‘the desert is so dry but it will bloom again’ all over the world. The more they kick God out, the more the churches are empty, the dryer the desert becomes. Everything they are wrapped up in is dead wood. What will cause the blooming is the people who are clinging to God. Heard song, oh God you are my God…and I will praise you. The sanctuary is to be created by spending time in adoration, receive the Eucharist – from gospel of John – if you do not eat my flesh and drink my blood you have no life within you – we are lifeless without time in adoration and receiving Eucharist. Pray for priests and religious to do the same. That is where our joy, peace, hope, comes from. We will be an example.

Santiago – Confirm spending time before blessed sacrament for healing, purification. When John talked about the old church, I had sense of it being generational.

Shelly – Spiritual battle to take back the land. Heard the words, ‘rend your hearts’. As we prayed, the Christians came shyly out of churches, peering around corners, afraid to take a stand. But then became strong, stood for Christ and the truth of the Gospel, claimed back the land from the enemy. Became millions clothed in white. Heard the words ‘the battle lines are formed’. Christians ready to be martyred if needed, standing against the lies that have led people from God’s ways, claiming back the land for God.

Theresa – Confirm John’s word. The rainbow represents grace; I hear it so clearly.

PTI Partners

Liz - Scranton, PA - I saw a pristine beach on which Jesus was walking toward me. He smiles and invites me to sit down for something to eat. He has a fire burning and is cooking fish. He asks me to take care of the souls he has given to me. He says “I offer you what you need to serve others.” He puts the fish in my arms, as many as I can hold. In return, I reach into the nap sack on my back and take out that which is keeping me from serving him completely and hand it to Jesus. Jesus says “Seek me in all things. Do not exclude me from this or that portion of your life. I am the God of all of your life.” Finally, I take out of my nap sack the unforgiveness of particular persons and hand it to Jesus. Acts 4:23-31.

Maura - North Carolina. Scripture Micah 4 verses 7-14. I will make of the lame a remnant and of those driven far off a strong nation; and the LORD shall be king over them on Mount Zion, from now on forever. And you, O Magdal-elder, hillock of daughter Zion! Unto you shall it come: the former dominion shall be restored, the kingdom of daughter Jerusalem. Now, why do you cry out so? Are you without a king or has your counselor perished, that you are seized with pains like a woman in travail? Writhe in pain, grow faint, O daughter Zion, like a woman in travail: for now shall you go forth from the city and dwell in the fields; To Babylon shall you go, there shall you be rescued. There shall the LORD redeem you from the hand of your enemies. How many nations are gathered against you! They say, "Let her be profaned. let our eyes see Zion's downfall!" But they know not the thoughts of the LORD, nor understand his counsel, when he has gathered them like sheaves on the threshing floor. Arise and thresh, O daughter Zion; your horn I will make iron and your hoofs bronze, that you may crush many peoples; You shall devote their spoils to the LORD, and their riches to the Lord of the whole earth. Now fence yourself in, Bat-gader! "They have laid siege against us!" With the rod they strike on the cheek the ruler of Israel.

Madeleine – London UK - After praying in tongues, I had an image of red rain pouring down. I could not make out what it was, it looked quite scary as it looked like blood. I was then led, again through an internal image, to Proverbs 11:11 which reads "Through the blessing of the upright a city is exulted, by the mouth of the wicked it is destroyed" I then heard the Lord saying, "My children be sure footed when you walk out in my Name, wear the shoes of righteousness by reading My word - drink it in, let it run through your veins, so as when you give your transfusion to others in my Name, you have the knowledge that I, your God am with you, in you and through you!"

Sion - Cerritos, CA - Background was Jesus teaching in a crowd on a green grassy field, surrounded by babies one corner, young adults on another corner, where the babies were all smiles and dancing. Jesus was saying, ”I am most happy when you live your life in joy and in the spirit of thanksgiving to the blessings I have given to your lives. Be truthful in your dealings with one another, grounded by my divine teachings.” Whoever does the will of My Father is closest to gaining the keys to the gate of heaven. Be ready for the time of death will come to anyone with no warning. It is best that your hearts be as clean and soft and white as a cotton ball. Soft and ready to melt for love of your neighbor like the snow melting.


Pattie- Raleigh, NC - During my 35 minutes of prayer in tongues and song, I sensed our Lord saying, loosen your grip on the things of this world, and let it go. Then many songs of praise followed, joining with the heavenly hosts of angels and saints.


Ciria - Fresno Group – Fresno CA - Thank you for your commitment to prayer. Our group had several emergencies on Sunday, which left us praying in different places, the emergency room and at home. After an exhausting night, I was awakened at 3:00 am, and received a vision. Although our group could not pray together on Sunday night, the Lord showed up and did not forget us. Along with a vision, a word of knowledge was given. What a blessing. All the emergencies resolved and everyone is ok. I thank the Lord for his mercy and grace as he leads us through this journey of blessed prayer with you.


If we expect the Lord to use us in these last days we must give ourselves over to his will so that others will be blessed and your Father in Heaven will be glorified.


Isa 55:8-11 NKJV "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," says the Lord. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts. "For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, And do not return there, But water the earth, And make it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower And bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.


The Balancing Measure of Love: There are seasons when I have raised you with tough love as well as raised you with comforting love. At this point, there is a balancing scale in My hands, and I am weighing issues I have spoken about to you for years. My precious people, I love you. I want you to walk in freedom. I want you to walk in power and grace. I know how deeply your soul hurts when you realize you have made deliberate choices that take you into captivity. I love you and it hurts Me when you are hurting. Don't wallow in self pity. I don’t want you burning with shame. I don’t want you wincing in condemnation. I want you to mature and grow and I will mature the carnal child inside of you that runs from obedience and turns to the world for escape. This balance scale is weighing heavily on My heart. The hand that holds these scales of enduring love and comforting love is called Grace. I offer you My abiding grace, but I am asking you only one question. I ask you to be willing. That is all. Lift up your eyes, the scales will drop off, and you will be willing to listen to Me and obey. I will help you face your trials, but you must be willing to do your part. I will walk with you, we will walk together and face this mountain. We will walk together because we agree. I will open your bowels of compassion and cause you to walk in your first love.


1 Cor 4:21 AMP Now which do you prefer? Shall I come to you with a rod of correction, or with love and in a spirit of gentleness?


Ps 119:73-77 NLT You made me; you created me. Now give me the sense to follow your commands. May all who fear you find in me a cause for joy, for I have put my hope in your word. I know, O Lord, that your decisions are fair; you disciplined me because I needed it . Now let your unfailing love comfort me, just as you promised me, your servant. Surround me with your tender mercies so I may live, for your law is my delight.


Ann - Omaha NE - My child, I am here always. Turn to me. Talk to Me. Listen to Me. Pray to Me. I will never forsake you. The world is hurting yet they do not turn to me. Pray constantly for a hurting world. Pray that they will turn to Me and turn their eyes towards heaven. Take time to converse with me daily. So many pray but do not talk to me or listen. My heart is open wide; come to Me. Our hearts are one in prayer. Peace to you, My dear one.


Prayer: Father, we lift these words to you. Let that which is from the Holy Spirit take root and produce fruit. We thank you for the opportunity to come to you, listen to you, receive from you. Father God, please invite others to join Power Tongues International, that the blessings and the power will flow from every corner of the world. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.







­­