Power Tongues International

A prayer group like no other


Los Angeles

Los Angeles

New York

New York

London

London

Malta

Valletta

New Zealand

Auckland


USE GOOGLE TO TRANSLATE TO 52 LANGUAGES

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Power Tongues notes 6/3/2012

Home group
Linda S – Had a great sense of things unfolding, an unfolding of direction, of purpose. Saw fruit falling from a tree, not picked when it was ripe, dying on the ground, not being used. Saw a big pot that needed to be stirred, like when things are stuck on the bottom of a pan because it wasn’t being stirred. Needed to be stirred. The Lord said, “Step up to the plate and take your place.” strong word. Final vision was a giant broom sweeping.
Theresa – Also heard strong word. Heard the Lord say three times, “trust, trust, trust, don’t doubt.” Strong word. Saw fleshly heart beating very strong. Heard the Lord say, “Depend on my blood flow in you.”

Frank
– That fleshly heart is heart of Mary beating, asking us to intercede for all denominations, for all godly people, that she might gather them under her mantle, that they might all be one in her son, participate in his blood flowing, as she did, her blood flowing through Him, nurturing, that we might have His blood. As a mother hen gathers her chicks, so will she gather her church. She will gather the stubborn, the hard of heart, with intercession, she will gather them. She is moving in strength to pull us forward in His glory, in the name of Jesus.

Bob M
– The Lord is calling intercessors to intercede especially for bishops of United States because there are challenging times ahead, that they would be guided by Holy Spirit.
Rod – Saw huge fort rising up, four corners were watch towers, Lord was pouring out graces and mercies on the four corners – Isaiah 63:7 – 9:  “I will tell of the kindnesses of the Lord,  the deeds for which he is to be praised, according to all the Lord has done for us—yes, the many good things he has done for Israel, according to his compassion and many kindnesses. He said, “Surely they are my people,  children who will be true to me”;  and so he became their Savior. In all their distress he too was distressed,  and the angel of his presence saved them. In his love and mercy he redeemed them;  he lifted them up and carried them  all the days of old.”
Barbara – Heard the Lord say he is raising up leaders, his people are not aware that he is raising them up. The fruits of the Spirit are not being used, confirms Linda’s word. Saying, ‘it’s time, it’s time” – use the gifts that we have been given by Him. Theresa also had the sense of urgency.
Adrienne - ‘stirring the pot’ – Linda’s word, has to do with the church and the people being stuck in a certain spot. Need to stir up the gifts.

Betty
– Trinity Sunday, thanking each Person of the Trinity. Saw the frond of a fern, nothing went with it. Then saw a sink, filled with dirty dishes, needed very hot water and lots of soap to get them clean. There are lots of gifts that God wants to give us but we have so many things in our hearts and minds that need to be purified because no room for the gifts, like dead wood. Like trying to pour the new gifts, new things he wants to give us into old wine skins. In a plant, the old, dead wood, takes away the nutrients from the plant needed for the new growth to flourish. Also the old wood is where the termites, earwigs, etc flourish. It can be in many ways, our attitudes, our sinfulness, false humility, thinking we are not leaders, whatever, need to cut off dead wood in our lives. Need to be near rivers of life, where the ferns are, where we can be in the quiet in communion with the Holy Spirit, then we’ll be like the plants that bear fruit in all seasons and the fruit will be used.

Linda M
– Confirm every word Betty said. Linda M. was in intercession for all these things, for the whole body of Christ, interceding for exactly what Betty said.

Shelly
– Experienced God’s Glory, saw His glory coming over the mountains, heard Him saying to honor Him, to give Him the glory, to rest in Him. Prayed for each person in group, his sweet mercy fell on each person, personal to each one. Then I recalled the iceberg that a tourist recently caught on video as it turned over in the ocean. The Lord said, “To Me, rolling this iceberg is like you rolling an ice cube in a glass. All creation is in my hand. I am in control of it all. People need simply to rest in me, to trust in me.” Then I felt a peace, a joy, enter my spirit as I sang praises to Him. I didn’t want us to be finished yet. It was so peaceful, so restful.
Celine – Experiencing his glory so we can bring glory to Him, unifying. Our goal is to glorify Him, to be with Him, many ways to express it, but it’s all the same goal.
Adrienne – Saw huge volcano, it was grey, not erupting, totally silent. Then saw map, more volcanoes, in different nations all over the world. Didn’t know what it meant. Wasn’t ring of fire. As we prayed they were erupting in some places but not in others. Allowed to look inside of one of them , saw the magma boiling. Then got the word ‘moral relativism’.

PTI Partners
Heart of Jesus Prayer Community, Glendale CA
Zenny - What I saw was a beach, on the sides are coconut trees with leaves gently swaying to the gentle breeze, white sand, water was calm and clear, with gentle waves, and I heard - “I bring calmness,” and “trust me.”
Donna - I had a similar thing. I don’t know if I was in the water or not but what I saw was water, at a vast horizon, the water was like tropical water, real calm and I got a sense that it was okay. I did not hear the words but I sensed that the Lord said “Do not be afraid.” Then all of a sudden there was a ladder like that at the side of a pool. I don’t know if it was water from a pool or ocean but there was this ladder. Then I sensed that I was not in the water anymore. Towards the end I heard a tune in my head that I have heard before but could not think of the words of the song. Then I sensed the Lord took a towel and wrapped it around me, from the back. I did not see Him, you know like when you were a kid and your mom wraps a towel around you. Then I smelled incense. I was not sure if it is because of the presence of the Lord or someone is burning incense but then no one is burning incense.
Barbie - Mine is also water but at the end I saw a bright light, at first small and then it grew bigger like the blinking of a lighthouse in the middle of the sea. Before that what came to mind was to pray, and then  I heard in Donna’s tongue, reconcile, reconcile, reconcile.
Rolando - I confirm that. She was saying forgiveness and reconciliation. The words were totally clear --forgiveness and reconciliation. I also saw Jesus with Mother Mary. (To Donna: while you were praying in tongues I was wondering why you kept saying “reconciliation and forgiveness” which confirms what Barbie said about reconcile.)
Angeles - While Raffy was praying in tongues there were three words that he kept repeating but I can’t remember what they are.
Evelyn - I saw three crosses. The one in the middle was big and two on the side, but it was not wood, it was light. And then I saw a little boy sitting on the bench and he was watching the river, not an ocean. He was looking, just sitting there watching the water flow and Jesus was on his right side, bending over talking to him and then the next thing I saw was Jesus sitting with him and they were both looking at the water. No words.

Ann Mauritia - THE L.I.F.E. CENTRE - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - I received the following scripture during my time of prayer: Zephaniah 3:9 (AMP) “ For then [changing their impure language] I will give to the people a clear and pure speech from pure lips, that they may all call upon the name of the Lord, to serve Him with one unanimous consent and one united shoulder [bearing the yoke of the Lord].”

Paul – Florida - This word came to me....I am not at all pleased with My people...My prophets are  speaking, but My words fall on ears that cannot hear.... the remnants must increase             their vigils and seek for My Mercy on those who do not know Me.Those who are             lukewarm, and those who fear the power of My Holy Spirit....Do this with much  love, for they are losing their way and I desire that all My people be saved....Blessed are they who hear the word and it takes root and grows.

Ann – Omaha - My child, all is well. Trust in Me. Empty yourself of all that fills your mind and surrender it to me. Rest in My Spirit and know that I take it all and return love and wholeness and healing to all your wounds and brokenness. Fear not. Trust in Me. Grow in Me. Believe in Me. Pray for a world grown cold and removed from Me. Pray for conversion of hearts. Your time with me in prayer brings healing to a hurting world. Be gentle of heart. Love is the key. Love as I love. Be of peace, my child.
July - Caracas, Venezuela - I was in some place in heaven; close to me there were two desk tables. Also there was an open door, and from this open door appeared a huge angel, which was the angel of Yahvé. He encountered me, looked for a while into my eyes and then began to massage all my body. This action was like when we make bread. At last, appeared into my skin little seeds of golden wheat. Then, another angel showed up. He never talked to me, but he said to the angel of Yavhve, she needs more, because the wheat still it is not enough. 

Psalm 92:10-15: You give me the strength of the wild ox, you anoint me with fresh oil; I caught sight of the am bush against me, overheard the plans of the wicked. The upright will flourish like the palm tree, will grow like a cedar of Lebanon. Planted in the house of Yahweh, they will flourish in the courts of our God. In old age they will still bear fruit, will remain fresh and green, to proclaim Yahweh’s integrity; my rock, in whom no fault can be found.” What I understand is that the Lord is giving us an special anointing, so we can give  holy spirit fruits. Also is an invitation to encounter God in a deeper way.
 Dear PTI Family, It is our prayer that this response finds you blessed and well in Christ. Thank you for the life of Christ in you Linda. We had a beautiful prayer together. It always amazes me when our family has breakthroughs when we pray together with all of you. Thank You for inviting us to pray with PTI, this has been the greatest blessings to us. Joy unspeakable and full of glory. 
God Bless, Ciria with Fresno CA group.
Ciria - Fresno - I saw sheep running toward a large rock to hide themselves. The ground was crumbling underneath their feet. The rock grew taller and soon there were multitudes hiding in the shadow of it. The rock had grown into a great tower and light shown from the tower. The lights look like laser beams and began to cut through the darkness, like a large dark heart, it cut like a knife and the heart was laid open as if a surgeon had cut through the heart. The heart was so separated that the soul can no longer be reattached to it. The Spirit is inviting us to follow him on the journey to the purity of heart. The Lord is calling us away from the disturbances, the noise, and agitation of the world. A darkened heart is a seedbed of judgments, condemnation, and fear. We must renounce the superficial and from your bodies and give you a heart of flesh instead. I shall put my spirit in you, and make you keep my laws and respect and practice my judgments. In order to enter the repose of God, we must first pass through the trial which will transform us from within attend to the deep movements within our hearts. Ezekiel 36:25-27: “I will pour clean water over you and you will be cleansed. I will cleanse you of all your filth and of all your foul idols. I will give you a new heart, and put a new spirit within you. I shall remove the heart of stone.” The heart will be fragile, and feeling and vulnerable; do not harden your heart against the Lord, lest it becomes a stone wallowing in the world and its own dark emotions, until it turns on itself. Keep the heart clear and transparent so that Gods light will shine through it.
Ron - Fresno - Psalms 6 and 7.
Melina - Fresno - I saw the security from the Lord and his angels all around my house and all around me. There’s one angel that really stood out to me…he had really tall wings just above the front door of our house. His left hand reached across the top of the door. He was blessing and securing our house from evil spirits. I felt happy, accepted, and grateful for how much the Lord has forgiven me for breaking his commandments, even if I don’t know it. Next, I prayed for my grandma. I asked the Lord to relieve the pain that comes. I thank the Lord for my family. I promised him my whole heart and soul because he deserves it. He gives me a comfortable life everyday; he provides a loving family and great opportunities with no end.
Dave – Fresno - Hebrews: 8: 1-4 : I have a higher priest than any earthly priest, preacher or prophet or evangelist. My priest sits at the right hand of the Most High and the sin of the earthly priests is brought into the light. For they live in earthly sanctuaries and Christ lives in the heavens. Christ is the tabernacle, the priest, the sacrifice. We are the temple of the Holy Spirit and the new covenant given by Christ lives in me. Christ teaches us that our bodies are the temple of God and to bring them as a living sacrifice as he exemplified to us. He is the High Priest of our temple and the sacrifice. These things are all done in and through him.
Maya - Fresno - I first received the scripture Kings 19:26. Then I had a vision. There was a platform of thin white plastic. It was floating in space and it was attached to an iron frame hanging a black curtain. Behind the curtain was what looked like the sun. (The Lord is like the Sun) He is illuminated. There were people on the white platform, and they looked lost. Then I had another vision: there was a large black mass and I’m guessing that was God. There was a smaller mass next to it. There were bars connecting the two masses that were connecting in very few places. Then I thought the interpretation the few connections’ from the world to God. Then at the same moment I heard in prayer “Not to this world.” Then I was given the book of Job. After this I heard my grandmother pray, “The world is falling apart.” I thought yes, it is. I asked the Lord am I going to Heaven? I heard the warning call from him and said a simple answer yes. After prayer, My hand felt better from the wasp stings earlier.
Bryanna - Fresno - During prayer I kept saying “ lead us not into temptation” over and over again. Then the following scripture came to mind: Romans 8:26-28- Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us
with groanings which cannot be uttered. Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the
Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God. And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. I felt like the Lord was making the definition of the word temptation more clear saying that temptation is a broader term than what we traditionally think it to be. Besides being tempted with sin in general, we are also tempted by ANYTHING that leads us away from God’s plan for our lives. One temptation may be for one person but not for another. The thing that makes this possible is that we are no longer under the law, but grace.
Ciria, confirmed Bryanna’s - Recalled story of Cain and able, Genesis 4:7,  "If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it. ”
Bryanna confirmed Twyla’s Romans 12:1-3, Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mid. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is —his good, pleasing and perfect will. . For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.
Twyla - Fresno - I was walking upward on a white lime stone altar. When I looked upward I could see a large amount of stairs with saints walking towards the top of the altar. When the saints reached the top fire would fall out of the sky and consume the top of the altar. When I reached the top of the altar I was told “You are here because of your trials and now it is time to be fireproofed.” “I am the Christ that has delivered you to this place. Now go through the fire.” As I step out the fire rained down over a great power that drew me out of the fire, and my deliverer was there on the other side to lead me. Saints we must not fear the trials or the fire. Let us face them with a righteous heart and Joy. For our deliverance is always near. Psalms Chapter 34: 4-5 " I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed. 
Sherraline – India - An image of pest control people spraying the outside of a house. As they sprayed, termites started coming out of the woodwork. As I looked closer, I realized the pest control people were the faithful among the clergy, and the smoke they were spraying was coming out of their censers (incense burners). It spoke to me of a lot of false prophets in the Church being exposed. Initially, there will be much pain, as people realize how their trust was betrayed. Many will leave, but though a thousand fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, near you it shall not come. You need simply watch; the punishment of the wicked you will see (cf P. 91: 7-8). I felt a great need to pray for the faithful among the clergy, that their courage may not waver, because God will cleanse His temple through His princes and priest sons. A Child is born to us, a son is given us; upon his shoulder dominion rests (Is. 9:5). June is the month of the Sacred Heart. Pray for the clergy! I have been suffering from a very painful right shoulder injury for three months now, and I believe it is intercession for a particular Archbishop, that his right arm will be strengthened to move decisively to remove the false prophets in his archdiocese before the cancer spreads to kill the whole Body there. I also felt a great need to pray for those who have experienced the pain of betrayal from within the Church, that they will remain faithful as they come to realize that apparent defeat is in fact a victory. Praised be the Lord, I exclaim! I have been delivered from my enemies. They attacked me on a day of distress, but the Lord came to my support. He set me free in the open; he rescued me because he loved me (Ps. 18: 4,19-20).

Liz - Scranton, PA - I see the earth as very dark. Fires are burning here and there where one of us is praying. The individual fires begin to connect and glow brighter and move out to the heavens. I heard, “Tonight I empower my people with strength for the coming battle and trials. Be at peace, you are my gift from the Father and I will never leave you. My chosen ones, I love you. The earth glows with your prayers. My heart delights in you. Acknowledge me before men and I will acknowledge you before my Father. I am the Christ. Walk in my way and you will live always with me.” See 1Cor 1:4-9 and Psalm 25.
Prayer: Father God, we lift these words to you. The words that were from the Holy Spirit, let them take root and produce much fruit. Anything else, let it be forgotten. Thank You, Lord, for continuing to help us grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.