Power Tongues International

A prayer group like no other


Los Angeles

Los Angeles

New York

New York

London

London

Malta

Valletta

New Zealand

Auckland


USE GOOGLE TO TRANSLATE TO 52 LANGUAGES

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Power Tongues notes 9/1/2011

Home Group Input

Linda S - Most of the time while we were in tongues I was with this dusty little child, a girl. She was picking up fruit as she went along and giving it away. People began to join her. Received “a little child shall lead them…”   All the children were dusty and dirty.

Amelia - Had an image of an angry man, a father figure. Saw a little frightened boy, frightened because of the anger. She stayed with him, prayed with him. Saw other abused children, another girl also abused. Received image of a principal she knows, saw different schools.  Different children being attacked, robbed of their joy and purity, stayed with it and kept praying in tongues. Saw a throne room and the Trinity was there. Light was in all of our prayers. An angel opened up the scroll.

Betty - First she asked, ‘Lord what is it you want? Lord said “Pray for the children who have been abused. Saw big black ball that represented atheism; there is much atheism in the world. Particularly pray for China, Russia, Philippines, and Vietnam. Saw glasses of wine, all along road spaced apart. Lord said, “I wish to pour this wine into you. I can’t, there needs to be new wine skins. There needs to be emptying of guilt so I can pour new wine into new skins. There is lots of old still hanging on. Frequent the sacraments.”

Barbara - Confirms the words spoken.  In the preparation prayer when Linda started us out with “Pray with purpose”, she received ‘It’s all about my love; your heart is still too hardened for my sacred heart to flow within you.’ Saw all the problems with children. Heard over and over again; it’s all about my sacred heart, my blood can solve these problems.

Linda M -  “I felt all the people who have lost their things, their homes, clothing. Life has been destroyed for them. Felt their grief, sensed there were other people who have lost their homes, etc. Along with the loss of homes and things was a great sorrow.

Sue A - Sensed love, saw a great white cross that emanated love. Saw a cauldron, the only thing that kept us from falling into it was his love. We are our own obstacles.

Celine -  Confirmed all words. God the Father walked with Adam and Eve. He wants to walk with everyone else; Jesus’ purpose is to bring us to Father, to walk with him. Jesus wants the truth to be known. In all that is chaos you are trying to find solution on your own. “If you come through me everything will be beautiful. I allow you to see what I had in mind in my creation. Let the truth be known. I am preparing soldiers. Others want to thwart the truth. No one will destroy the truth.”

Victoria -  All of us were praising. Angels were all around us praising. Saw rain drops falling. “I am going to pour out the latter rain’. 

Bob -  I sense the Lord telling the intercessors to pay close attention to what the Holy Spirit  wants us to pray for so our prayer will be powerful and effective.

Soosay - Had a vision of God in his infant stage; with the innocence and purity before anything else happened.  Saw the three wise men, the shepherds; how they accepted him as God, even in the beginning. I kept going back to Bethlehem, as I prayed for unity.

Santiago -  Saw a huge banquet table. The chairs were empty. Felt like he couldn’t sit at the table until all were placed there. Lord said, ‘Santiago how are we going to fill this table up?’ Said, I don’t know.  ‘My people need to thank me. Come to the banquet table, feast no matter what’s happening.”  People feel unworthy but the Lord understands. He felt comfortable sitting at his feet. Everyone is worthy to be there. The Lord asked him, “How are we going to get the people to the banquet?”  Then said, “Go out and witness. Witness to the people to get them to banquet table. Go out there. Bring the people by telling them about me.”

Susan - Saw a fire burning, everything evil was being consumed by fire. At the end, prayer was covering every nation, every country all over the world.

Soosay – “The purpose of my commandments is love. The teaching of my love is causing disputes. We shouldn’t be afraid, people do not understand that tests and trials are not the same as suffering, they are for maturity. Suffering is inflicted on us by Satan. Love of the Father is to bring back father and daughter to him. We are teaching in such a way that suffering is of God. Instead of Godly edification we are causing disputes. My purpose is love.

Rod - Was praying for tireless love and tireless patience. We need to be watchmen for those opportunities to share that love; verbally, or as a model to both believers and non-believers. We need to do this for our own inward feeding of God’s love.  He also had the desire to prayer for children.

Adrienne - Sense of the Blessed Mother present with her arms outstretched to us.

Soosay - Felt the Father inviting us to the kingly banquet.  We hesitate to go to the banquet; we don’t feel at home there. We are running away from the kingly banquet.

John - There is hope; Hope for the people who shy away from banquet table because they don’t feel worthy. “What do we put before grace that makes it difficult to serve the body of Christ, or to attend the heavenly kingly banquet?”

Linda M - “The glory of the Lord is upon you, do not hesitate to speak.” 

Barbara - Reminded of the prophecy in ’77 of the broken body of Christ; this is a time when Christ’s body is coming together and being healed.


Rod -  Read Mt 5:38-48.  “… if anyone wants to take your coat, give them your cloak as well…love your enemies, pray for your persecutors…”   We have heard ‘go out and take a risk.’  We may have to go the extra mile to tell people what happened to you; give your testimony.  In speaking about your testimony it could be risky, but it will benefit people.

Adrienne - I confirm that children have come up in our prayer. Within the last month the Lord has been putting it on her heart, to offer mass for children. Abandoned, runaways, babies who are going to be aborted, abused. Born of addict parents that will have learning issues afterwards.  She confirmed how important it is to pray for youth. Pray for what God has begun in the youth at World Youth Day; that there will be a fire when they return to parishes, families, communities. That they will be leaders and motivators.

Theresa -  Saw a loosely built stack of wood logs with a fire already in the middle of them. Our prayers were ventilating the fire. It didn’t burn the wood, but strengthened it. The fire was burning out the dross and separating that from what was real.  Then saw the hand of God doing intricate detailed embroidery which closed gaps, added detail to the design, and finished business with threads of love.  Then saw arteries being cauterized and grafted together. Prayed the blood would flow freely. Christ’s own Blood within us was flowing from one to another, sealing and healing the body of Christ.

Shelly - Saw the setting sun as it shone through clouds. The clouds don’t have color on their own, they are dull and grey. When they reflect the sun they display beautiful reds and oranges. We, too, are colorless on our own. The Son’s light within us causes us to reflect vibrancy and beauty shining out to the world.

PTI Partners

Maura -  I was led to Zephania III. It is all about how God's wrath has been stirred up and His blazing anger poured out but that He will change and purify us. We need not be ashamed of all our deeds, our rebellious actions against Him for then will He remove from our midst the proud braggarts, and we shall not longer exault ourselves on His holy mountain. He will leave a remnant in our midst, a people humble and lowly, who shall take refuge in the name of the Lord.

MadeleineLondon - I heard 2 Cor.9:6    Remember this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever  sows generously will also reap generously.
I very much felt that this was, in this case, related to prayer, not only to giving, I feel we are being called to urgent prayer. 
Fresno CA group: [To our brothers and sisters in the Lord, we pray for you and all the faceless ones who are praying with us, together. We are so very blessed to have his Spirit moving in our lives. Thank you for your compassion and commitment to the Lord. God richly bless you. We used PTI DVD this time and what a blessing. We anointed the group members with oil with you and prayed until the anointing was poured out on us. When we suddenly stopped and began to write what we had seen or heard during our prayer. We offer our responses to you in deepest respect of the “Spirit of Prophesy”, and walk
carefully before the Lord. There is such an incredible “expectancy” in our group, to hear the Lord's voice in ways we have never experienced before. Awesome......with that please read our responses.....Love, from the Fresno PTI...Ciria]
Bryanna – Fresno CA - Praises to Yeshua, the Lamb of Yahweh praises to Yahweh, praises to Yahweh who sent his only son to save, but also through Yeshua. Yahweh’s family is enlarged. We are also his greatest joy when we walk in his way. Yahweh wanted more than anything to be a father of his own kind. We are his greatest despair when we go astray. I saw  Yahweh’s throne and I crawled to it like a little baby and he picked me up and held me and said: “my baby girl stay this way, humbly yet faithfully, like the ‘Canaanite woman’…” (Matthew 15:21-28). That is how the heart of Yahweh is persuaded; that is what causes his hand to move and make the impossible a possibility Ezekiel 3:16.
Maya – Fresno CA -  After I was anointed with oil and prayer…..I felt God’s oil go down my throat and I saw clear, bright, blue water with a bridge crossing from the island, where I was standing. I was surrounded by water and the bridge led to the mainland where Jesus was standing. Then, I saw a helicopter and it’s propellers looked like they were almost touching the water and I didn’t cross the bridge because I was afraid the propellers would knock the bridge out from underneath me.
Ciria – Fresno CA -  I heard the Lord whispering to me: ..” Behold the Kingdom of the Lord is within you. Don't look to this world for the unrighteous seek a sign. My people tune your heart to my still small voice. I will bring all powers under my feet. I stand at the door and knock. This world will pass away but my words will not pass away. Set aside the sin that so quickly slows you down. Put off from you all unholy conversation, bitterness and wrath, murmurings and cursing. Don't lean onto your own understanding the Lord comes like a thief in the night. Don't lay up your treasure on this earth, or the things of the world. My Holy Spirit I have poured out on you leads you into truth, understanding and knowledge. Seek my will in your life. I give wisdom to babes and my prudence to the foolish to confound the wise. Turn to me behold I stand at the door, your redemption draws closer. Do not worry or be afraid, but be bold and strong for you are my Holy Nation and people. My truth is not hidden from you. Do not be drawn away by strange doctrines, for the false prophets have gone out into the world seeking for whom they may devour. If they say “Messiah” is in the desert, or the valley or the mountain, do not believe it. I have come into my Father's kingdom, and I sit at his right hand with
the authority and power. My kingdom is only hidden from the unrighteous and they doubt what they cannot see. My sheep know me and shall reign with me....”
Twyla – Fresno CA - In my vision I as the lord standing over the earth looking down on the churches.  And within the buildings you could see warm glowing light coming out of the  windows.  Then the Lord spoke unto his faithful " It is my time, come out!" Then there appeared beams of light that started coming out from the church buildings (the saints). Their number were small not everyone heard the voice of the Lord. As the beams of light left the church buildings, the Lord with his hands removed his “anointing”, the Holy Spirit that sat upon the churches and then they became dark. Then with fire in his hands he destroyed the churches and removed the religious strong hold. There was darkness except the beams of light and his Holy Spirit. The Saints walked to and fro upon the earth proclaiming and being a witness to the power of God and declaring his appointed time. Amen Lord, Amen...
David – Fresno CA -  The lost and dying of this world are crying out and increasing every day. I have given you a testimony that they need to hear you speak boldly of his goodness as I testified of my Father's love, when I came. If they only knew how thin the layer of my Father's mercy that separates them from hell fire and judgment. My father’s mercy endures forever and he does his judgment. If they knew, they would fall on their knees and seek my face in repentance. Testify to them of the work I have done in you and the hope of eternity with me. They can only hear it from you. Their hearts cry out from a dark and empty void that needs my light share you light with them. Their hope cannot be found in a church or in the traditions of man, only in me. Share your hope share the joy of my salvation in you, share the healing and how you have overcome the world in me.
Melina – Fresno CA - I realize how much I need the Lord and how I must stay focused on his Spirit in my life. I am so very blessed to have a spiritual and amazingly loving family. I don't understand why I feel sad sometimes, but I am trying to be what the Lord wants me to be. I love the Lord and my family and I thank him for what I have.  

MichelleNorth Carolina - My child, listen to your Father as I tell you that many are bound; for their souls are lost and troubled in heart. But My consolation is everlasting and always there to ease the pains. Confusion blocks the light of My love; but knowledge is a passion that many should strive for. My words are true and one must open their heart so that My love can enter and heal all the hurts. I am the balm, the soothing relief of the healing process. Speak My words and bring comfort to those in pain. See, I am giving you all the power to believe in Me. Tears shall be wiped away and a binding love shall mend the brokenhearted.

July VenezuelaLord, speak to us by your holy bible.  2 Thes 1:3-5 “We must always thank God for you, brothers, quite rightly, because your faith is growing so wonderfully and the mutual love that each one of you has for all never stops increasing.  Among the churches of God we take special pride in you for your perseverance and faith under all the persecutions and hardships you have to bear.  It all shows that God’s judgment is just, so that you may be found worthy of the kingdom of God; it is for the sake of this that you are suffering now.”

Psalm 26:12 “I take my stand on the right path; I will bless you, Yahweh, in the assemblies.” 

  
Jackie North Carolina -    During my prayer time, I sensed the Lord saying that we have to put our trust in Him and lean not on our own understanding.  We are living in perilous times and we must remain strong in our faith. Stay close to the Lord and He will guide our path. He will be ever present to those who put their trust in Him.


 EvelynGlendale CA -  I saw a kitchen table with an old fashioned table cloth, green and yellow checks.  There were red and white roses.  Jesus was standing looking at the table.  There was a woman sitting in an old fashioned chair – a rocking chair – with a baby.  She was gazing at the baby very lovingly, tenderly.  All of this was in an old fashioned cottage, like in the book Hinds Feet in High Places.  She thought that the woman must be Mama Mary.  Evelyn heard “the winds of time coming – changes coming.

Angeles -  Glendale CA -   I saw something white, like a fine mist, falling from the sky – lots of it.  Not rain or snow, maybe manna from Heaven or maybe the Eucharist.  Very bountiful – for all, especially the poor and those in need.  It was like what I saw during intercessory prayer the other day.  I heard Donna say “I’m exhausted, so tired”, but she kept praying and Angeles thought, me too.

Raffy – Glendale CA -   Saw an eye, not just looking at him but on everyone.

Donna – Glendale CA -   I saw Jesus standing on a balcony, like the one the Pope speaks from.  He had his hands out toward a vast crowd of people going as far as the eye could see.  She heard, “I delight in your prayers, I need your prayers for my people are in need.

JackieNew York - As I was praying I saw a couple of kids skate boarding in a cement culvert.  One boy's mother told him not to go there because it could be dangerous.  Water from another part of the county could be rushing down and they would be unaware of it until it was too late.  The water did rush in as one boy was doing a summersault in the air.  He landed in the rushing water and was swept away.   When we don't listen to the Lord, we are like the boy in a dangerous situation and can get swept away by evil.  Sometimes we may grasp onto something and cling for dear life.  Other times we may be swept into the dark tunnel of sin.  

Ann Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – The Lord gave me a picture of a highway, with trees and blue sky and green trees on the side of the road.  This is the interpretation of the picture: He is making new highways for your ministry and they will be abundant fruit like the leaves on the trees in the picture.  Your ministry and those associated with you will expand to the ends of the earth as depicted by the blue sky and thus fulfill the Lord’s great commission to all believers. Mt 28:19 “Go then and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.” All honor and glory belongs to the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

MarilynWaxhaw, North Carolina - Peace, I bring to you, my children. Still your minds and be present to me. Change is constant but I am with you. Love is the only answer to the world’s woes. Do you not realize my love for you? It is easy for you to forget because of the pressures of the day. Come to me and I will refresh you. Take time, take time, to spend with your Lord. Love is not one way. I need you my people. I need your love in return and companionship. So many ignore me, but you, my precious people, I ask to share yourselves with me. My heart reaches out to you. Take it. Open your hearts to your Savior. Let us travel together in your journey. You are the light of the world----a beacon to others. Let them see me in you. Keep the light burning, pass the torch of faith, hope, and love to others. 

LizScranton PA - After I was prompted to pray for generational healing and forgiveness of sin, a response came from Mark 2:1-12 The Healing of the Paralytic:
When Jesus returned to Capernauma after some days, it became known that he was at home.* 2Many gathered together so that there was no longer room for them, not even around the door, and he preached the word to them. 3They came bringing to him a paralytic carried by four men. 4Unable to get near Jesus because of the crowd, they opened up the roof above him. After they had broken through, they let down the mat on which the paralytic was lying. 5* When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, “Child, your sins are forgiven.” 6* Now some of the scribes were sitting there asking themselves, 7“Why does this man speak that way?* He is blaspheming. Who but God alone can forgive sins?”b 8Jesus immediately knew in his mind what they were thinking to themselves, so he said, “Why are you thinking such things in your hearts? 9Which is easier, to say to the paralytic, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Rise, pick up your mat and walk’? 10* But that you may know that the Son of Man has authority to forgive sins on earth”— 11he said to the paralytic, “I say to you, rise, pick up your mat, and go home.” 12He rose, picked up his mat at once, and went away in the sight of everyone. They were all astounded and glorified God, saying, “We have never seen anything like this.”
And then: “The name of the Lord is a strong tower, those that run into it will be safe. There is no sin that I cannot forgive. Live in me. Trust in me and you will be saved. Teach those around you by word and work to understand my love of souls, each one is precious to me, none escape my gaze. For B. ‘stop taking my name in vain and you will have the healing you are asking for’. For Jerry (unknown to me), ‘put on righteousness and you will know what I am calling you to do’. For C., ‘come back to me.’  Peace is my gift to you.”
Mary and DominicPhoenix Arizona – We received Mt 13: 9-12, Col 4:2-6 and 1Pet 5:5, as follows:"Feel the Holy Spirit breeze blowing past you.  I am here.  I am with you.  I am pleased most faithful servant.  My protection goes before you. Rest in my wings.  My yoke is easy and burden is light.  Come, all you who are weary.  Rest in my comfort and peace."


Closing prayer:  Lord we lift these words up to You.  Let what is from Your Holy Spirit accomplish Your purpose and bear much fruit.  Let that which just comes from us, be washed away.  Teach us to hear You, and give us the wisdom and understanding and heart to respond correctly.  Thank You for the privilege of this precious time with You.  Amen.

Next session:  October 2.
If you know others you feel would be right to join us, direct them to the blog at http://tinyurl.com/powertongues, or from my website www.linda-schubert.com and click on PTI on left column. 
The dvd is available for those who might be helped by watching and listening to our home group session in July.  Send their email addresses and we will send it along.

Blessings and love, Linda Schubert.