Power Tongues International

A prayer group like no other


Los Angeles

Los Angeles

New York

New York

London

London

Malta

Valletta

New Zealand

Auckland


USE GOOGLE TO TRANSLATE TO 52 LANGUAGES

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Power Tongues notes 8/7/2011

Home Group power tongues responses

Linda - Saw huge fields of grain, waves of wheat flowing back and forth, “where is this?” He answered, “in unexpected places” then saw fruit trees, but fruit was very high up, had to go up long ladders to get it. The message is there is a move of the Spirit in unexpected places and fruitfulness in unexpected places, don’t be deceived by appearances.

Celine – Sense that Jesus was crying and he wanted to receive love, He wanted people to come to him and they were unwilling to come and that’s what he was crying about. Celine said to the Lord, “there are people who love you, like this group and intercessors.” Jesus said, “as I tell you my needs, I also want you to tell me your needs, openly, frankly, honestly, come to Me, I’m here at all times, I want to be open to you.”

Shelly – Saw a tree, dry, go up instantly in blazing flame, then turned to forest fire, sweeping through unmaintained forest. There was lots of dry brush and low branches and the fire swept so quickly. Then came to part of forest that was cleaned and maintained and the flames slowed, and eventually it reached a river and didn’t cross. The Lord showed me that the instant, uncontrolled blaze is when our lives are not clean before Him. We need to go to confession, to cleanse ourselves, to maintain our spiritual lives. Then the flames bring life not destruction, they clean and purify but the trees are not killed by the flame. The river is the River of Life.

Barbara –Heard “be not afraid” reminded of Blessed John Paul saying “be not afraid” – saw all of us joining hands and others from the other groups also joining hands with us. He was blowing love into us, the more he blew on us the tighter we held each other. There was a sink-hole in the middle and His love kept pouring on us and we held hands and didn’t fall into the sink hole.

Victoria – “The battle is in the heavenlies, we are pulling the strongholds down” – words kept repeating.

Susan A – Saw rocks – rough and jagged, then flashed to smooth river rocks – Lord said, “if you allow me, I can smooth out all your rough edges.”

John – Saw a room full of children; saw Jesus and Holy Spirit ministering to them, Middle Eastern children. Lot of chaos outside but the children were sheltered in the room.

Susan A - Pray for the Pope, for His protection, physical and spiritual.

Susan – God was delighted with our prayers because hearts were turning back to Him, one by one turning back to him.

Soosay – God said, “new beginnings into your lives, I myself will bring it. I will grant each of you perfect peace whose mind is stayed on me. Even in the multitude of anxieties, my comfort is yours.” The Lord is teaching us to speak the same things, no division among us, We all have the mind of Christ. As we meditate on those things that are noble, holy, as we meditate on these things He will grant each of us a sound mind.

Candida – Soosay’s word confirms her prayer – many stress-causing things, but His peace is ours. We serve a great a gracious God and he has given to us to intercede with us the Immaculate heart of Mary, for all who give their heart to her, she will shine her grace into them. It will be like a staple to keep us on the path to following her son Jesus.

Linda – Saw a jar with the lid loose, kept tightening the lid, but don’t know what it means. Hearing the word, “Unfinished business” – God is calling us to examine the unfinished business in our lives.

Victoria – The fire of the Holy Spirit is going to consume us, burning away all impurities.

Susan A – Confirm Victoria’s word – if you humble yourself - saw the rocks with gold flecks and diamonds – her mind went to riches and he said, “Yes, the riches that will pave the streets of heaven – it is my Grace.”

John - Fire of Holy Spirit was pulling out something from each of us, big fire in middle that it was being burned up in the fire.

Soosay - Giving us more angels to protect this group “PTI” – hears the name “Praise Tongues Int’l”(in addition to “Power Tongues International” – angels will encamp around the people who gather in PTI.

PTI Partners

Jackie – North Carolina - Do not forget that you are children of the most high God. Do not allow the evil one to deceive you and cause you to doubt that I love you with an everlasting love. When you seek me with all your heart, you will find me. I will hear your prayers and answer them. Put your trust in me, I will never fail you or lead you astray.

Lucy - Maryland - The message I received on Sunday was that we should have the open heart of a young child in order to receive the fullness of the Lord's love for us. Matt 18:2-3.

Maria - North Carolina - As I started to pray in tongues I began to sing in tongues instead. I began to see an old biblical city. The thought that came to me was that the light shines on Jerusalem and also to come to the temple of the Lord where you will be fed and refreshed. I felt the Lord said the trees grow along the banks of the Jordan. I tried to find a scripture about trees growing along the river. Ezekiel 47-12 talks of the fruit trees that grow along both banks of the river. (I don't know if the river is the Jordan river.) The scripture says "Along each bank of the river every kind of fruit tree will grow; their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear fresh fruit because the waters of the river flow out from the sanctuary. Their fruit is used for food, and their leaves for healing.”

Then the Lord said that He was sweeping the threshing floor and bringing in new wine skins. A new day is dawning. My wrath is coming on those who sin against me. I then saw a pottery vase sitting on a shelf. Then it was on the floor. It was cracked. I felt the Lord saying that the world needs to repent. I can only use broken vessels/cracked pots. Many religious are far from religious. I felt led to read 1John 4, which talks about testing the spirits. The Lord said they do not know me. Do not be afraid to show the world who you are. For you are the vessels that I pour in my graces. Verse 6 of the above scripture says that anyone who does not belong to God refuses to hear us. I felt the Lord said when you are broken, then I will lift you up and repair your cracks and heal your scars. The world has nothing to offer you. Trust only in me.

Madeleine – London -This is what I heard the Lord saying "This is what I say.." He then gave me Philippians 2:10-11"that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow in heaven and on earth and under the earth, every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father" I felt this was said with great urgency!

Marie – Scotland - I had a picture of pastry leftovers after the main rolling and cutting has been done. All the bits are collected together and remolded into a ball of dough, then made into a final ‘thing’ which usually ends up bigger and more rustic than the rest from the first rolling. The remolding is quite difficult as the bits are all different shapes and take a bit of working before they hold together.

Tom – Scotland - Micah 4:6-7- That day- it is Yaweh who speaks-I will finally gather in the lame, and bring together those who have been led astray and those that have suffered at my hand. Out of the lame I will make a remnant, and out of the weary a mighty nation. Then will Yaweh reign over them on the mountain of Zion from now and forever.

Angeles –Glendale CA - For a little while I saw a pair of eyes, just the eyes. I did not see the face. I don't know what that means. As I continued praying, I saw something like cocoa puffs. They look like cocoa puffs but I really don't know if they were actually little rocks. There were a lot. It was like in a huge place, it was not in a large bowl. I don't know what that meant either.

Raffy –Glendale CA - I saw a statue of the Blessed Mother then it disappeared, then I saw a rosary but no one was holding it. It was just hanging. I was trying to find out what it is.

Angeles – Glendale CA - Maybe a reminder that you are not praying the rosary and that you should pray it more.

Barbara –Glendale CA - While we were praying in tongues, I heard Donna saying Aba Ginoong Maria (Hail Mary in Filipino).

Angeles – Glendale CA - I heard her too but she was saying Santa Maria (Hail Mary), but it was in Latin. You sounded that you were crying (to Donna)

Donna – Glendale CA - I remember that I was crying but no tears. At first I was not feeling anything and I said "Okay Lord, why am I sitting in the darkness, and I sort of heard, but not a voice, "why do you harbor such thoughts?” I could see a big long hallway but without walls, it was dark but not pitch black, it was like when the sun starts to come up. Then suddenly Jesus appeared in front of me and I tried to hold on to Him but the blood was flowing down so my hand kept slipping off - that was when I started crying. I did not know if I was crying because I kept losing Him or I felt bad because it was my sins that caused Him to have to bleed. It was the idea that came to my head - that I was trying to hold on to Him. Then he kind of just faded away and I kept thinking - oh, there's blood on my hand.

Angeles – Glendale CA - maybe the Lord is asking us to pray the Rosary. Evelyn - maybe it is related - the rosary and the cocoa puffs which could be the beads.

Rolando – Glendale CA - The first four minutes, I felt tired and sleepy but I kept on praying. Then all of a sudden I saw a beautiful cloud and heard a voice say "I will be with you". When everyone was praying in tongues, I heard each one praying for themselves. I heard Donna praying and it seemed that the Lord is calling her to the religious life but there was no response from her. The Lord was asking her to come to Him.

Donna – Glendale CA - I was actually contemplating on becoming a third order Carmelite. I cannot become a nun because they have age limits to enter.

Rolando –Glendale CA - I heard Barbara praying for our children and grand children. I heard Evelyn praying for her husband and for endurance and patience. I heard Zenny praying for her son and your son will receive a transplant and that he will be okay. I heard Lenny was praying for her husband, also Jme (her daughter) and Jomar (her son). The Lord is giving you consolation and that you have to release the heaviness of your heart. I heard Angeles praying for Raffy. She worries so much and the Lord is consoling you and telling you that he will take care of everything. Raffy was praying that the Lord allow him to stay longer with the family, longer life. I heard so many prayers that I never heard before that is why I am thankful to the Lord for all I heard tonight. The Lord is assuring everyone. Although I was tired and sleepy, I really felt the Presence of the Lord.

Lenny – Glendale CA - I felt the warmth and the Presence of the Lord.

Zenny – Glendale CA - When we were just starting, I saw the Lord, sensed the Lord, coming in from the side door, quietly, and stood in front. He was all in white. He said "You are my beloved and I am yours. It is in the silence of your heart that I speak. Quiet down your spirit. Be still and listen to me. I am always with you. Do not be afraid. I love you.

Barbara – Glendale CA - For me all I saw was a white eagle in front of me.

Angeles – Glendale CA - I also saw an eagle, a soaring eagle above us.

Evelyn – Glendale CA - What I saw was a sea, an ocean and what I felt were the words that God is asking me to dive into the ocean of mercy, to empower me, to give me the grace to walk on the murky water. I thought of the Gospel of today when Peter walked on water, of temptations, unforgiveness, resentment, doubts and fears so that I would drown. When I felt the wind from the fan (in the room), I thought of the Gospel. I thought of the wind that distracted Peter when he was looking at God and those are the winds that try to stop me. Then I heard Him say "Intercede for those who are drowning in those waters, for there are many."

Rolando – Glendale CA - I confirm that because I sensed the Lord saying that we intercede for our loved ones, intercede even for our enemies, intercede for the people.

Nora – San Diego CA - I began to worship the Lord and His spirit moved me to dance. While I was dancing, I saw a line of card soldiers (the ones similar to Alice in Wonderland) jumping/marching at the same time, they were wearing the armor bear of protection, but their shield of Faith had white and red colors with different hearts shapes. As they continued marching they had great smiles on their faces, and they went through different streets, cities, residential neighborhoods. Later, I saw people building fences, so I asked the Spirit what it was, I sensed in my spirit to read about Nehemiah's wall. At the end I asked the Lord for discernment and I heard "Wear the armor of God all the time" (Eph.6 :10-18), the funny and colorful shield of Faith, represent His Love and Joy, "let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice. Look to the Lord and his strength; seek His face always"(1Chronicles 16:10-11). "The God of Heaven, He will give us success. We, His servants will start rebuilding (His Army)" (Nehemiah 2 :20).

Ciria – Fresno CA - I saw a tall and strong tower and the ministering spirits, There was darkness, pitch black, for three days. The Lord calls to his own and they come out of that spiritual Sodom and find strength and protection. I also see the fear of the merchants of the world. They are confused, the blind leading the blind. The unrighteous look to them for the right to buy and sell. They have believed upon their riches and have heaped it up together, so no man can rob them. The Lord sees what they heap up and hide behind. Nevertheless there is a canker worm already eating at the heart of the heap and is destroying it from the inside out. The Lord from Mount Zion has made room for his people. The righteous run to the Most Holy Sovereign God, another they will not follow. The world follows the “Law” of the “Merchants” lead the world to desolation and the wages of sin is death. The rich are brought down into poverty and there is morning and grief. Their howls are heard by the Lord, but he does not know them. For the silver is mine and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of Hosts Haggi 2:8… and behold all souls are mine, as the sons of the father, so also is the soul of the son is mine; the soul that sinneth it shall die. If you will obey my voice indeed and keep my covenant, then you shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people; for all the Earth is mine, saith the Lord. Exodus 19:5 Read also Isaiah 64 & 65.

Twyla – Fresno CA - I saw the United States with a spotlight from above illuminating the surface. From the oceans surrounding the United States, there were 15 drift wood floating in the water. Then as they neared the shores, they awakened and became like dragons with wings. They started to fly towards each other. They cast their shadows upon the ground and it became dark. The dragons were fighting in the midair above the United States for dominance. They have the power to rescue the US’s standing (status) in the world, but have turned against the US because of its misuse of power. The whole world is watching and waiting for the demise, and united against the US and seeks the final destruction. I sense that the dragons have voices of men in the G-7 and G-8 (15 dragons), as they debate and argue whether the United States should be rescued.

Bryanna – Fresno CA - These are the words the Lord spoken to me: Keep the Spirit of anti-Christ out of the temple which is you, lest you turn away and defile you body, my temple. Then the scriptures the Lord told me to read are….1 Cor 3:16-17 and 2 Cor 6:16-18…Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are (1 Cor 3:16-17) And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “ I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.” Therefore“ Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you.” “ I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the LORD Almighty (2 Cor 6:16-18)

Cynthia – Houston,TX - The phrase, “God’s Glory” came to mind, like an audible voice. Then the vision of a scene like the Galaxy, beautiful colors in circular movements, hovering over the earth. As I continue to pray, I began see understand the magnitude of what we were doing “together”, praying and I began to see souls entering the Holy Gates of Heaven. Pure white clothing, there was so much peace and so many of them. He laughed and told me, I know you are such a “visual” learner, image a blank piece of paper. (that means to clear my mind, completely, oh what a task that is) once I was calm and still the words appeared….I LOVE Y OU. I just stared at it, (in my mind), tears began to flow, then the word…..PREPARE. I must continue to pray on this one for further meaning.

Carolyn – Malaysia - This is the prophecy I received" Just as arrows in a quiver, so are you all. Be prepared as end time generals in my army so that you'll be chosen to be sent out to another place, a place away from your own to do my bidding. Keep yourselves sharpened always ,so that you'll be useful.

Jane – Raleigh NC - while in prayer, I saw, in my mind's eye, continuing pulsating brilliant light, just kept flowing. Continuing in prayer, it was revealed to me to be graces being pour out upon us. Glory and Praise to God. Generous and loving.

Marilyn – Waxhaw NC – This is what I heard: " I am the Father of all creation, the one who came to earth for the salvation of souls and offered myself on the cross for your sins that you may have everlasting life. I am the Alpha and the Omega. My children, consider the great love I have for you. I ask my love be returned. I am the true HOPE in this world. Believe in me your Savior. Have courage and trust in me to guide you. Then an image appeared of a huge single flame leaping from earth into the heavens.....right after was an image of an immense gold Chalice in the sky..and thought hosts were inside...these images were not in the daylight but had the background a darker color. The focus was on the FLAME and CHALICE.` The flame represented God's love. Continued with words.........I am your protector, your guard. My children, My children, turn to me...praise me in these difficult times. Purify your souls and keep close to me. Seek confession and forgiveness. Your prayers can change the world-----believe....trust....love....forgive. This is what I ask of you, beloved ones. The world is full of broken hearts----be healers. Humanity is on the brink of self destruction. Heed me-seek me out daily. The battle will be won with love. I cherish each one of you and bless you. I trust you to bring light into the darkness. Image of beautiful waterfall and words--The waters of my mercy are falling, but humanity needs to turn to me..........and turn to your brothers and sisters in Christ in this world. I am them...be not a stranger....but ONE IN CHRIST.

Ann – Malaysia - The Lord asked me to read Psalm 8:4-6 Amp. What is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of [earthborn] man that You care for him? Yet You have made him but a little lower than God [or heavenly beings], and You have crowned him with glory and honor. You made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet:” The Lord prompted me to look up the word “dominion.” The Hebrew word is “mashal” which means to rule -- (have, make to have) dominion, governor, indeed, reign, (bear, cause to, have) rule(-ing, -r), have power. He says that we are to rule like kings and priests on this earth because He has given us the power and authority to do so. He has made us a little lower than Him and we can claim back nations to Him. The Lord gave me a vision of a Christmas tree ornament which was silver in color. The color silver means symbolized paid price for redemption, price of a soul. The ornaments represent the souls saved through our prayers because we have exercised our dominion as kings and priests on this earth. Revelation 1:6 (NKJV) “and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen” All honor and glory belongs to the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Pattie – North Carolina - Under the dark night sky (10 PM),on the coast of Maine: "As incense goes up so our prayers fill the Temple."

PTI Associates

Helen – Scotland - Once again My children, you come here, you come here to praise Me, I just ask you to keep going, I always say that to you, I keep repeating myself often over and over again, I just want you to listen, to take it into your hearts and your minds... just you go ahead, go ahead in front and I will show you the way, please, I am begging you, I am begging you, and I feel that there is something there stopping all this, whatever it is, please, please find it out, see what it is, see what the obstacles are, I told you there would be obstacles, so they are there for you to get over, to make you strong, to do My work, to do My will... please listen to Me My children, I can do nothing else if you don't listen to Me, go ahead, go ahead My children, keep praising, keep praising with all your heart - your mind - your body and your soul, I need you so much, I need you to go there and do My work, I have told you so and I have told you many times, listen to Me, listen to Me My children, I need you so and My people need you, My little flock of sheep all need you, they need your love, your patience, your forgiveness, all the things I have given you I want you to take to them, My children, listen to Me, for I am your Lord your God and your Saviour.

Marie – Scotland - Come to the water all who are thirsty, though you have no money, come, you will find good things to eat. Feed on My Word..
(see Isaiah 55)

Helen – Scotland - Picture: of God the Father and Jesus next to Him and Mary with the Dove of Peace above their heads.

Frances W – Scotland Picture: of fire which I thought represented the Holy Spirit.

Jim – Scotland - Picture: of a person holding a sword. The sword was held close to the front of the body with the point upwards. Followed by another picture of a person in a kneeling position and hot stones were being placed on their tongue. Reminded me of Isaiah's experience in
Isa. 6 . I also felt both persons were representative of our group.

Tom – Scotland - 2Tim 4:1-5 –Before God and before Christ Jesus who is to be judge of the living and the dead, I put this message to you, in the name of his Appearing and of his Kingdom: proclaim the message and, welcome or unwelcome, insist on it. Refute falsehood, correct error, call to obedience – but do all with patience and with the intention of teaching. The time is sure to come when, far from being content with sound teaching, people will be avid for the latest novelty and collect for themselves a whole series of teachers according to their own tastes, and then ,instead of listening to the truth, they will turn to myths. Be careful always to choose the right course; be brave under trials; make the preaching of the Good News your life’s work, in thorough going service.

Closing prayer: Heavenly Father we bring these words before you. Teach us what you want us to know. Correct us, enlighten us, teach us to humbly hear from you. And keep us close to you. Every word that was from you, let it bear fruit. Any words that are just from us, let them be gently forgotten. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

September 4 is the date of our next Power Tongues session.