Power Tongues International

A prayer group like no other


Los Angeles

Los Angeles

New York

New York

London

London

Malta

Valletta

New Zealand

Auckland


USE GOOGLE TO TRANSLATE TO 52 LANGUAGES

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Power Tongues notes for January 3, 2016

Home Team

Linda S - A loud word; forgive, forgiveness. It seemed like the Lord was dealing with ourselves, wash away the guilt and shame. To shake it off, let go of regrets, no more holding back God's purposes. "Take hold, take hold of the future I am giving you. I have a new plan and purpose. I am renewing your dreams."

Bob M - In the new year, look to your past to see how God’s love and mercy have worked in your life. Be open to the Lord’s ways in the new year. "I am the Lord of the new year."
Barbara - Let go of your past. I am renewing you with a new powerful anointing of love. That love will go forth and bring to me your beloved hurting ones. I’m giving each of you a gift for this new year; extra angels to help you in your work.

Candida - I saw the feet of a woman in the sand. Got the word, 'Mary by the sea'. She is looking at the sand and realizing that her children are as numerous as the sands on every seas shore. They are as precious to her as our children are as precious to us. And though they didn’t come out of her body, they are as precious as their human mothers everywhere. She asks for all the people to come to Jesus. She has a deep concern for them. She is saying, 'I care. And I pray. I do not worry, but I pray. And pray. You may rely on me. Just remember, pray'.

Enggrid - Broken hearts, broken hearts, broken hearts, come to me. I want to heal you. I want to heal you and restore you. With a new heart, with a new desire. With a new vision. With a new future. Come to me.

Theresa - I will stretch you with the truth; but I will comfort you with grace and love. All I have, all I am, is yours.

Maryellen - I was reminded that Jesus has the victory, has won the victory over sin and death. He will share it with anyone who asks and trusts; he will give it to them.

Adrienne - Pray for the children. Not just here, but all over the world. The little ones. Grade school ones. College ones. High school ones. Saw chains. Pray that their minds be protected. That their purity be protected. That their souls be protected from error. Saw the Blessed mother. Mantle open, saying, 'Bring me the children. Bring me the children'. Waves of all these kids were coming under her wings for her protection.

PTI Partners

Pattie - Raleigh, NC - The Lord's protection is promised, perfect and continuous: "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you" Luke 10:19. Let us walk in this way always.
Martina - West Virginia - When I was praying in tongues, I saw many hands lifted high in prayer. I heard The Lord saying "Higher, higher, these are My remnant few to; them I entrust the task of capturing souls. The harvest is plentiful the laborers are few. Do not weary in doing the Lords work on earth, your reward is manifold."

Liz - Scranton PA - The Lord's forgiveness is being poured out on those who seek it. I felt it throughout my body, embracing all of me. I wanted to shout it from every rooftop and every mountain ' " the Lord forgives. He is with us. He forgives."Song: How lovely on the mountain are the feet of him who brings good news, announcing peace and proclaiming news of happiness, our God reigns.
Matthew 19:35 "So will my Heavenly Father do to you, unless each of you forgives his brother from his heart."So, the Lord asks us to forgive, also: As forgiveness is poured upon us, so shall we pour it out upon others.

Ciria - Fresno - Acts 2:4 -And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with (c) other tongues, as the (d) Spirit gave them utterance.
(c) He calls them "other tongues" which were not the same as the apostles commonly used, and Mark calls them "new tongues".
(d) By this we understand that the apostles were not speaking one language and then another by chance at random, or as eccentric men used to do, but that they kept in mind the languages of their hearers: and to be short, that they only spoke as the Holy Spirit directed them to speak.
The Spirit of God want to speak the truth of the gospel. That Gospel tells us that Jesus is life and will bring Adam and Eve’s children back to the Father. It has always been the intention of the Father to save the human race from sin. Adam was a clump of clay and became a living soul when God breathed his spirit into Adams nostrils. The Holy Spirit is that same breath that God blows into our nostrils and makes us is alive and death nor the grave will never holds us. God wants to save men and women not destroy them. God wants to make known his provision for salvation through Jesus Christ.

Twyla - Fresno CA - Acts Chapter 2 : 4 - I read the Second book of Acts during a spiritual renewal I experienced a few years ago. I was amazed by the power that was given to the followers of Christ. The comforter was sent to a grieving people who were hiding after the death of Christ. In the upper room the gift of the Holy Spirit was poured out upon them. The comforter filled the brokenness and void of losing Christ. They were filled with the spirit of the Father that led Christ that led him during his ministry. What the Holy Spirit is telling me is that with the power of the Holy Spirit I can to have the power and be a zealot for Christ. The Christian society we live in today is without the real testimony and the power of the Holy Spirit present in churches and individual lives. We as Christians have short changed the purpose of being spirit filled body of Christ. Without the power of the Holy Spirit how can we say to that mountain be moved. The Holy Spirit is calling the body of Christ to be renewed and walk in the true expression of faith to communicate directly with Christ in our prayer language of tongues. We must regain the strength and the power of Christ in are walk with the Lord. Brother and Sister heed the call of the Lord and hear his voice.

Bryanna - Fresno CA - I heard the Lord say to speak to people about the gospel and impart his spirit. He made a promise that his spirit would fill everyone we speak to, but it won’t stop there. There's were we speak to will spread like wild fire. Through his spirit he is restoring new spiritual Jerusalem and it will be the fruit we bear and is for His glory.

Melina - Fresno - This verse tells me that there is a secret code, or passage way between us individually and God. God provides our own communication teleport that goes in two ways. This is how we know the difference between demons and the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit anoints you (Jesus goes into your heart), but the evil spirits speak to you physically, because demons are bound to this Earth and they can only communicate by tapping at your carnal desires.

Maya - Fresno - The gift of tongues is a true blessing. In Acts 16, it is part of many other gifts of the Lord including preaching, extreme faith, healing, prophecy telling, and interpreting dreams. These are the many ways that God communicates to and through his people. They prove that god is living and present with all of us. In Acts 2:17 it says that people will be able to see God’s messages through dreams and visions, and there are many stories about how ordinary men are given extraordinary powers from God. I am so grateful that to be one of those people because when I have questions they are answered by the Holy Spirit and when my family prays he answers with a miracle, he gives to me comfort and he is my company.

Closing prayer: Lord we lift these words to you. That which is from you, let it produce fruit. Let us learn and grow and continue to listen to you. In Jesus' name. Amen

Next session is February 7, 2016.

Linda Schubert and home team.
www.linda-schubert.com