Power Tongues International

A prayer group like no other


Los Angeles

Los Angeles

New York

New York

London

London

Malta

Valletta

New Zealand

Auckland


USE GOOGLE TO TRANSLATE TO 52 LANGUAGES

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Power Tongues notes for Oct 4, 2015

PTI Home Team

Bob – The Lord is calling for lot of intercession and prayer for Pope and bishops as they are in synod now for next few weeks because there is a lot of important work to be done in that synod.

Barbara – Confirm what Bob said . When Linda said we each have an assignment, the Lord said, ‘bind yourself in love’ and I was doing that, binding myself in love for the times I’m going to be walking into. Walked around and put ribbon of love around each of us. Then took us each to the Vatican to the Holy Father, then went out to the synod, to the bishops, the archbishops, we were putting on ribbons on each of them. They were ribbons of love, protection of love.

Mike - Lord is working on that now, especially with work being done now, so many ways to pass the good news to the people around us. Don’t be concerned, Jesus is our teacher, specifically when you see others interpret what we are saying in other ways, don’t be judgmental. Tell the good news and let Him do the finishing work. His time is not our time, we should be always searching for ways to pass the light to others. He’s taking care of everything.

Barbara – Something else. In the vision, when we all came back home, we each came to our family members and bound them in those ribbons of love preparing them for what’s to come.

Theresa – Yes, Lord Jesus, we bind ourselves in your love, we consent. While praying, heard "Fear not, all will be revealed. I am giving you each courage, power to live each day to your fullest. And I’m taking each of your voices and uniting them with a single thread of power."

Linda S – Feeling like the Lord was speaking to the hearts of specific individuals: "I’m giving you favor for specific unique assignments, training you with specific skills. Walk through your trials with your head up high."

Roberta – Lord said, "Love xxx (the ones who are difficult to love) to serve (the ones who are difficult to serve) because he (the difficult one) is my son and I love my son."

Madeleine - Began prayer with ‘Lord, thank you for bringing me here.’ (She is visiting from the London UK PTI ministry.) He answered and said ‘You don’t know how much I love it every month when you come together.’

Dennis – Entering a time when fulfillment of the Our Father will become a reality – thy kingdom come, thy will be done as earth as it is in heaven. When Adam and Eve in garden they lived in divine will; that’s what we’ve been trying to get back to. That is what is coming. There have been revelations in the past about this. We must be the living example to be living in that will ourselves. Then we won’t need words.

Linda M – Lord said he is pouring out his love on each one of us. "And what I am calling you to do is my will, not your will. Many times you will find yourself fighting between my will and yours, but in the days to come I will train you to recognize between my will and yours."

Adrienne – When Linda said we each had an assignment, I heard, “praise me and thank me for what I have done, what I am doing now, and what I will do in the future.” And then it was like a cascade. Had Genesis creation image, could see galaxies and glimpses of the Garden, creation of Adam and Eve, then about David, then the story of the redemption of Nineva. Thanking him for his creation and fidelity and then went through prophets, when Israel went away he would send prophets. I was thanking him for sending the prophets. Then thanking him for the promise of Isaiah, of the redeemer, for Mary and overshadowing of Holy Spirit, for Jesus, for his life death, crucifixion and resurrection, thank him for apostles, for establishment of church, conversion of Paul. Then the Lord asked the question, "What do you see in that?" Words that came were ‘mercy, and fidelity in his love’, then started thanking him for what we are going through now. Sense was that we need to have confidence in Him. Just as he has been with his people and his church from the beginning he will continue to be faithful. No matter how confusing, how hard, how upside down, he is faithful, loving, merciful. When we feel fear we need to look at his word and know he is no different now than he was then. And then there was a dear picture of Jesus under a tree dressed in a beautiful white tunic, holding a lamb. The lamb looked frightened. Jesus beckoned me to come, perplexed about what I was supposed to do. He showed me that he is calling us all to be instruments of healing and his light.

Shelly – Prayer for young people and their searching for direction, that would find Jesus, that he would reveal himself to them in a way they recognize. Saw a table with plates of sweet candy and one plate of vegetables, carrots, broccoli, etc. The veggies were the healthy choice but once you’ve tasted the candy, it’s hard to choose the healthy veggies instead of the temptation of the candy. The young people are faced with that. Once they have tasted the sweet flavor of quick fixes and other temptations of today, it is hard for them to choose God’s ways. Prayed that they would recognize the gift of the healthy choice, that they would choose Jesus.

Power Tongues Partners

Pat - Staten Island NY - Heard: I am with you always. Be not afraid but know most assuredly that I will lead the way. Never have I led you astray but have kept you close to Me so that the work I have for you to do, will be accomplished. Have faith that is unending and bear forth. Nothing will stop my purpose for the task ahead. Watch and listen. Be firm and unwavering. Do not be dismayed and do not falter. Soon the light will shine so bright you will not be able to stop its span as it reaches out to all those I have chosen to save. Stay in its rays and come quickly and you will be safe from harm. Call to all those you see and know I will save you. Zechariah 9: 11 - 17: "As for you also because of the blood of your covenant. I will set your prisoners free from the waterless pit. Return to the stronghold, you prisoners of hope. Even today I declare that I will restore double to you. For I have beat Judah, my bow. Fitted the bow with Ephraim and raised up your sons, O Zion. Against your sons, O Greece and made you like the sword of a mighty man". The. The Lord will be sent over them. And His arrow will go forth like lightning . The Lord God will blow the trumpet. And will go with whirlwinds from the south. The Lord of hosts will defend them. They shall devour and subdue them with sling stones . They shall drink and roar as if with wine. They shall be filled with blood like basins. Like the corners of the altar. The Lord Their God will save them in that day as the flock of His people. For they shall be like the jewels of a crown. Lifted like a banner over His land. For how great is its goodness. And how great its beauty! Grains shall make the young men thrive and new wine the young women. "

Fresno partners:

Brothers and Sisters, we read scripture to guide our prayer tonight. As follows I Cor 12:8-11, Hebb 10:7, Mark 9:40, Matt 12:30, Roman 10:13, James 1:17. We are so excited about the power of prayer. Our God is powerful and all sufficient. Our hearts must reach for the prayer of praise as God inhabits the praises of his people. Serve God in holiness and he lights our path with his word.

Ciria, Fresno - Nothing is impossible for God. He will manifest his glory anywhere and at any time. The Lord empowers his people all people to glorify him by his own Spirit. We are like the sea the Holy Spirit is like the wind that moves the seas in any direction according to his will. We stand before the word “Logos”, with a desire to serve him, or not to serve him. The desire to allow him to glorify himself through our lives. If we do not offend in word we are a perfect person. If we can hold our tongue, then we are able to bridle the whole body. This we can be willing to do. Glorify yourself in our lives, dear Lord Jesus. James3:7-17

Melina, Fresno - I am will to glorify him and make him part of my daily life because there is so much peace and love that come about this relationship. Just recently I started keeping Jesus in my mind every day, sometimes all day. This has caused me to become more and more knowledgeable of wisdom and evil of my human nature. It is Jesus’ job to have forgiving mercy on them, not our job. We are not allowed to glorify the people in this world no matter how much we love or look up to them. The goodness wisdom, love, grace, etc, we see in others come from Jesus. So we much show all glory to him to enter the Kingdom of God on Earth as it is in heaven. We have the knowledge and power right in front of us in the bible and through our family and friends in our church. Not just the physical church.

Bryanna, Fresno - I hear the Lord saying be still and quiet I am speaking. The hearts of my people are returning to me in a powerful way. Even when my people fail me the path I want them on doesn’t change. Let go of pride and anger, pray for those who offend you Accept the love that other offer, even if it falls short. Little is much in God’s hands. Replace pride with humility.

Maya, Fresno - In Matthew 12:30 states that anyone can call upon Christ’s name and he will honor that request to heal any person. If anyone does pray for a miracle in Christ’s name then they will be able to perform the miracles that he does. The automatic choice would be yes because anyone would want to help the unfortunate through God and Christ. However, it is a big responsibility; meaning that you have to resist temptation, stay clean, and committed to God. In order to truly know God you need to hear his word, and then you must know him in your heart so that you can differentiate evil spirits from God. I think it would be easy to fall into temptation, but it is more fit to be one in the body of God and let him work though you.

Twyla Fresno - I am willing to glorify Jesus in my life. I share with people in a positive way Jesus has touched my life. I try to be encouraging and show support, I sometimes hear people say things about God that rubs me the wrong way. I don't jump in to correct them. I read more into what they are saying and see, that what they are saying are must times related to problems they are having with people are situations that effect their lives. They have a tainted or screwed view their effects their belief in God. I believe that the more we as believers venture out into the world around other people more opportunities to share and bless others with God's love and share with them the word of salvation for their lives. I'm a firm believer that every person I meet is someone God has put in my personal path. Rather these people are Good or Bad intentions towards me. I trust that the Lord will guide me and that I can me a good influence in their lives.

David, Fresno - Am I willing to glorify Jesus in my life? Father I pray to hear your voice and live your will. Yes, I am willing to glorify and witness of Jesus in my life . I am sanctified through Christ in the shedding of his blood. My old self is buried with him through baptism and through faith I am raised up in him. Through prayer and surrender of my flesh, burdens and attitudes I leave at the foot of the cross, I am set free. Jesus is the source of the glory in me, and none of my own. I humbly seek to glorify Him in my present circumstances, He has covered my sin with his blood and showed me the love of God. Philippians 3:9 And might be found in him, that is, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the Law, but that which through faith of Christ, even the righteousness which is of God through faith.

Closing prayer – Father in heaven we lift up all these prayers to you. Wash us with your cleansing water, with the baptismal water of your son Jesus Christ. Cut off from us anything that was not of you and use all of what we have spoken for your best and highest purpose. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Next session is November 1, 2015
Love and prayers, Linda Schubert
www.linda-schubert.com