Power Tongues International

A prayer group like no other


Los Angeles

Los Angeles

New York

New York

London

London

Malta

Valletta

New Zealand

Auckland


USE GOOGLE TO TRANSLATE TO 52 LANGUAGES

Monday, September 8, 2014

Power Tongues notes for September 7, 2014

Home Team

Linda S – From beginning to end everything was about forgiveness. God reminded the danger of staying stuck in unforgiveness.  That forgiveness was a direct path to the Father’s heart.  If you want to progress in spiritual life, it’s forgiveness.

Theresa – God was flushing out and purifying each of us.

Rod – Ps 32:11 – Ps 33:1, 4, 5, 15, 20-22 – Exalt, you just, in the Lord – heart and trustworthy, Lord was wanting to refine our hearts.  So many people have toughness around their hearts. When others love them, it burns away the toughness.  We are called to love them. People longing to have their hearts loved.

Mary Ellen – At the last supper, Jesus said with desire have I desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer – He desires us the bride. (Rod confirms that – that’s what God was saying to him too.)

Candida - Everything I saw and heard was love story, started with love story of woman working through her day, burnt a meal because she was trying to do too much at once, chastised herself because she thought her husband was tired of her and she was a messed up person because she can’t even cook a meal.  As she walks around sad, the Lord pops out of a door and gives bouquet of flowers and sings her a love song.  "I’m not like other men, I will love you forever, I don’t want you worrying about your faults and failing, I love you, my love is like water springing out of the earth like a beautiful clear well whenever you need it. There is an endless supply, my love is like warm honey on new baked bread.  It soaks in.  You can’t separate the honey from the bread."  That is what His love is for us, it can’t be removed, it is infused.  It was Jesus speaking, singing and loving the church.

Madeleine – Felt the deep love he has for us. He was here in the room walking around, he put a sign on our forehead,  a diamond shaped piece of lace.  He said to each “you are mine.”  Sense of closeness, showing how much he loved us.  He is particularly concerned about 6-12 year old boys and we need to pray for them because it’s a time in their lives when they are changing and He is calling us to pray for them.

Mike - We must know that we are the temple of Holy Spirit.  The things we want we will receive when he knows we’re ready for them. We were chosen, we are already part of his family. We are to share the love that comes from being part of the temple.  He says, "I took care of all that has been holding you back when I died on the cross. Just remember I love you and I chose you."

Celine – Confirms Mike’s words.  Heard the words, "Pray for each other and love each other." What came to mind was mainly the sick, dying and elderly. Two scenes: It was a child lying against a sofa, just saw torso and head – then second image, saw a mother snatch the child and hold close to bosom and life came into the child.

Coleen – Something about seeing the unseen.  Those who cross our paths and are the unseen in the world, they have their head down, embroiled in weighty matters, they are invisible to each other because of how the world values the wrong things. The true essence of the person is rarely seen.  Saw the Lord entering on back of donkey.  Only those who had eyes to see could see him.  He tells us to see every person and their potential.  We are to reach out, with kindness, to see the dignity in every person, not judge as world judges, see all as his children with his eyes, with his spirit.  This softens that person like the hard ground in the rain.  Then the Lord can knead that person like dough. Never underestimate the power of simple human kindness.

Theresa – “I am about to open your eyes so you will recognize me.  Look up, expect me to be there in your presence day to day in the everyday things. My ways are higher than yours.  Look up, you will see like I see.”  A calling to look and expect to see.

Adrienne – Saw circle of faces above us.  One right next to another, like sardines, didn’t recognize them. The words were “the chords of heaven are looking down and intensely praying for us.  All of heaven assists, watches over you  and witnesses the work I do in you and through you.”  Then had intense urge to thank Jesus for each of us in the room.  Went to each person and thanked Jesus for each specific work that each does. Had sense to connect to the prayers that we were all praying –the Blessed Mother was there and she collected our prayers and presented them.  Saw beautiful ruffles of white eyelet.  Sense was that as Mary collected our prayers, they were purified and presented to Jesus.

Shelly – prayed for those who are unwanted, that they will know their value and understand that they are wanted and loved by God.

PTI Partner responses

Pattie -  Raleigh, NC -  During my time of worshiping the Lord in tongues, a song, then single thoughts and phrases flowed:  "Bless the Lord O My Soul" (10,000 Reasons), played over and over in my mind.  "The Holy Spirit broods over the earth". Gen. 1:2
"The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof." PS. 24:1  The name of four dear friends in desperate need of prayer came to mind.  Then, "Glory Be to the Lord", followed by a reminder that two rainbows appeared in the sky this same week, a full one after a rain, and a partial rainbow in a dry sky!  Amen.

Pat - Staten Island NY - This is the time for all My people to bring forth all My gifts.  Step
up, stand firm, lift me higher and higher.  Let them see Me whom they fear.  I am right here in their midst. My heart awaits their response. Hear it beating.  Go forth with all My blessings.  See them searching, don't make them wait any longer.  The time is ripe.  My Word will sustain you.  Hearts are on fire.  See My handiwork before you: Healing and faith building are all around.  Just let it be done according to my Word.  Faint not, fail not, you will succeed in what I have planned to accomplish.  See it has already begun. Proverbs 4: 4 - 6,  20 - 27:He also taught me , and said to me:  let your heart retain my words; Keep my commands and live.  Get wisdom!  Get understanding!  do not forget, nor turn away from the words of my mouth.  Do not forsake her, and she will preserve you;  love her and she will keep you.  Wisdom is the principal thing;  therefore get wisdom and in all your getting, get understanding......... My son , give attention to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes;  Keep them in the midst of your heart;  for they are life to those who find them, and health to all their flesh.  Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life.  Put away from you a deceitful mouth.  And put perverse lips far from you.  Let your eyes look straight ahead, and your eyelids look right before you.  Ponder the path of your feet, and let all your ways be established.  Do not turn to the right or the left;  remove your foot from evil.

Martina  - West Virginia -   As we were praying I saw white roses scattered and we were gathering them, I heard "The  fragrance of Jesus is to be scattered on earth, by My prayer warriors. feed my lambs tend my sheep. I need you now more than ever before. I have no hands and feet only you to complete My task."

Fresno Community is blessed by the Lord and deeply thankful that we can enter into prayer with so many others to find what the Lord is saying to us. We participated in a "guided prayer" and readings Mark & Luke from the Holy Scriptures. The Lord touched our hearts and let us know that his judgment is true and only He is able to cleanse us from sin. God does not treat us with wrath but with compassion and mercy. Our community is so thankful for His tender mercies toward us.

Mark 7:10-13 10 For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and mother,’[a] and, ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’[b] 11 But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is Corban (that is, devoted to God)— 12 then you no longer let them do anything for their father or mother. 13 Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that.”

Luke 6:43-45 43 “No good tree bears bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit. 44 Each tree is recognized by its own fruit. People do not pick figs from thorn bushes, or grapes from briers. 45 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

Bryanna -  Fresno -  God help us all to worry less about our own sense of reality and come into His reality. You are righteous and the judge over us.

Ciria -  Fresno -  We should not be ashamed of the family God has given all of us. Our hearts should be full of thankfulness for the wisdom of the Holy Spirit . Honor thy Father and Mother and we will be bless and satisfied with a long life. The Lord covers us with humility not pride.

Melina -  Fresno -  God knows we still have problems and need him. We need to separate our feelings with what is really happening. Trust God with what his will is for us.

Noah - Fresno  -  It is best to forgive ourselves and our families. God knows our mind, heart and soul, even if we feel misjudged or left out. Love yourself, your children and love God with all your heart soul and mind. Matt 18: 15-22

Maya -  Fresno -  I learned that everyone is not perfect and I shouldn't try to be someone I’m not. Life would be too boring if life was too perfect all the  time. When I question why family goes the way it goes, even if I don’t understand, I know that in God's hands and that is all that matters. Accept God’s plan.

Twyla -  Fresno -  When I feel left out I remember that Jesus too, said that this world is not my Father’s Kingdom and His Kingdom is not of this world. With God we are accepted as we come to him. His judgment is righteous altogether. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23.

Linda's closing prayer: Thank You Lord Jesus for the grace of this time, for these servants of Yours, for Your ways. We lift each word to You.  All that is of You, let the words take root and produce much fruit.  That which was from our own understanding, let it be washed away in your love, as we grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Next session is October 5.

Love and prayers,

Linda Schubert and team.
www.linda-schubert.com