Power Tongues International

A prayer group like no other


Los Angeles

Los Angeles

New York

New York

London

London

Malta

Valletta

New Zealand

Auckland


USE GOOGLE TO TRANSLATE TO 52 LANGUAGES

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Power Tongues notes 10/6/2013


Home Team
Linda S – First when we started praying, I heard, “Nurture what I’ve given you. Each thing I’ve given you has a purpose, nurture it. “ Then I saw a lot of people turning corners, heard the word “decision” and then sense of great gatherings going on, breaking down of walls and great gathering.

Theresa – Received the word “decision” at very end, crystal clear sight of what needs to be decided.  At beginning saw clear water rushing toward us, thick rope coming down in middle of it. Not sure of meaning of rope. Saw dog with red eyes coming toward us, prayed to stop it.

Barbara – Saw lights, some bright, some weak, saw them all around world. Then prayers were lifted up with incense, like a huge ball toward heaven, and I heard the Lord say “It is well.” It was all the prayers going up. All around the White House, there were little white pots of prayer.

JP – Word and vision – Saw lot of homes near a cliff, landslide, many lost in landslide, saw lights on in homes on the cliff. Opened Bible to Acts 2, coming of Holy Spirit – commentary page says foundation of Holy Spirit, third person of Trinity, longs to bring forth fruit in every believer. Holy Spirit alone turns word of God into sword, makes effective prayer possible. Eph 5:8 – be filled with Holy Spirit.

Linda M – The Lord says, “Beloved I hunger for your thanks for my unending love and mercy and joy in your life.  I am with you always.  Do not forget.  I await your love.  I search for your love, affection and words.  I watch you always with a smile and joy.   I watch you always, please know I am with you and acknowledge your love for me.”

Betty – Saw spiral plow, shining silver, dry land, the land was so hard.  The Lord said “I want you to plow.” “How do I plow, when the ground is so dry?” He responded, “Through prayer, especially the rosary, all prayer.” The Holy Spirit will move the plow. Saw plows end-to-end as far as could see. The Holy Spirit was gathering prayers – saw priests, lay people, Bibles in everyone’s hands. Prayers were going up in streams of light. Saw blood, saw the need for ground tilled for hardened hearts, so seeds can be planted there. Sacrifices little and big, being gathered up into heaven. Acts of mercy and charity – any sacrifice, big or little, going up united with Jesus’ suffering and mercy, going up in little sparkling crosses to Holy Spirit, so can till the soil.

Chuck – Moses was lifting up a staff, saw serpent on it. People were looking at it in worship and evil was coming out of the people. They were looking to God  and were delivered. Then saw Jesse and oil being poured on top of him.   Then saw lit candles – a lot of them. Heard “24x7” – like they are lit 24x7 . Then saw incense coming up to heaven. Then saw Jesus. Scripture from John – “Peace I leave with you,”  and he breathed Holy spirit.  God is going to breathe on us the Holy Spirit in a new and powerful way. God is going to give us an instrument to break evil like he did Moses; give us prayer, break loose prayer. Second image - Saw Paul on boat with rocking seas and speaking peace to the natural storm. God was saying that he is going to give us authority in midst of chaos, and authority to speak peace. God wants peace. Saw child bowed in worship and heard the words, “open hearts.” Saw scales coming off and new baby skin appearing. Saw them coming off eyes and body so people can see right.  Saw rod being broken off. Saw Jeremiah weeping and “tears have been heard.”  .Saw Columbus coming to United States, putting his hands and gathering up soil and the soil was good and saw healthy plants in the soil.  God wants to redeem the world, even the western United States like we haven’t seen before. Saw earthquake, saw earth opening up and people were safe. There was safety. If you are in the Lord, you don’t need to be afraid.

Linda Mc – Received the word “earthquake,” then saw myself going down street where our church is, remembering how many times we have driven up and down the street praying. God said there is sowing to faithfulness. God was reaching for a giant pearl, pearl of great value. – then saw my son’s girlfriend who is Filipino. Then prayed for the Philippines. Then prayed for a dinner we are going to, and seeing people being ministered to and praying with them

Bob – Lord was asking for intercessory prayer for Catholic bishops.

Tru – Saw Jesus and his friends, lot of friendship and lot of love.

Susan – Saw bright light, beautiful light. Saw dark clouds gathered around the light, couldn’t see bright light anymore. Then as I prayed more, I could see light again, then colors changed into beautiful rainbow, then saw gold dust, beautiful color. Enjoying vision – message is when we focus on our relationship with the Lord, there is dark cloud that comes, busy-ness, cares, etc, but when we keep our focus, he can bring so much more  when we seek him – more when we least expect it. Gold dust.

Shelly – saw people dragging sleds full of “stuff.” They were snow sleds but the ground had no snow, so sleds were extremely difficult to pull. It was all the burdens and cares of this world, all the worldly goods that we chase after and can’t let go of.  Prayed for freedom.  Saw the ropes trying to be cut off, but the rope turned to steel cable because people weren’t ready to let go.  They kept struggling to pull all their things with them.  Then continued in prayer and cables were cut for some, as they were willing, and they found true freedom in Christ.  Continued to pray for freedom, for willingness of his people to cut off cares, burdens, encumbrances, so we are all free to serve him where and when he calls.

Celine – Two things. Began by praising God, then listened – then listened as he spoke about the beatitudes. He wants us to examine our lives daily and see what we have done. If we do that, it will change because we will see the action of God in our lives. It will show on our faces and in our lives. Second thing. I heard, “Hear my voice and harden not your heart.” Through technology creating noise, iphone, games, etc. The Lord said, “If you harden your hearts, how can I reach you?” That’s why he wants us to see what he does in our lives each day. He wants us to be simple.

Le – Confirm what Celine said, “Look around you and see what I have done and what I can do in you.” God wants us to look around and see what he has done and what we can do in this world through Him.

Tru – This room is like the Upper Room. Each of us loves Jesus, each of us wants to be his disciple, He is in our midst.  Felt encouragement from God.

PTI Partners

Maura – North Carolina - I was thinking of Mary, Joseph, Joachim and Ann, Elizabeth and Zechariah before the Angel Gabriel came. How they followed the faith for .Israel. They praised and honored the One True God and ran their lives according to his precepts. They did not know Jesus yet. Then the Angel Gabriel came and Jesus was conceived. I have had children myself and I was aware that Mary and Joseph went through the nine month waiting period together, seeing the baby's growth in the womb and knowing that they had not had intercourse. What wonder must have filled them! They knew he was going to be totally unique, the Son of God. How could they comprehend the reality of it? They must have wondered what he would be like. Then the child is born. Shepherds came, directed by angels. Kings came and bowed down before him. And at his circumcision in the temple, he is acknowledged. All this made the truth of Jesus' nature as both God and man alive to me in a new way. It change and deepened the faith I already had and made even more awesome the fact of who I was receiving at communion the next morning.

Liz – Pennsylvania – Heard the Lord say, “I tell you, I love you more than the flowers, more than all of creation because you, my children, have placed your trust in me. I am the Way, the Truth and the Life.” Acts 26:16 "I have appeared to you for this purpose, to appoint you as a servant and witness of what you have seen [of me] and what you will be shown."
Song: The Lord inhabits the praise of his people.

Martina – West Virginia - I saw Jesus bless the whole world. He sprinkled holy water and sent an overpowering of graces and blessings to all the participants of Power Tongues International as their prayers soothes his broken heart. He said, “Precious children, I love  seeing your warm, loving hearts in this cold ,frigid world. It gives me much joy. You will be duly blessed for spending this time with me, your Savior. Touch as many lives as possible. Bring them to Me. I have no hands or feet. I need you to gather wayward souls to my kingdom. Precious children, I love you,"

Maya – Fresno CA - I saw a large mountain. At the top of it was a vivid green grass and snow coating the top. The mountain’s cold dark shadow casts itself on the grass below. Then I saw a vast grey light blue ocean. So vast that from my point of view the only way it ended is when the earth started rounding and turning. Without the Lord’s guidance we are in that darkness, like in the cold dark shadow of the great mountain or only like being in the midst of the ocean. Psalms 29:3 “The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundered; the Lord is upon many waters”.

Ciria - Fresno CA - I saw a plough being pulled along and its blade was sharp and it went deep. The furrows were going up and down the back and shoulders of our suffering Lords body. His flesh opened laid out and separated from the bone.  Pilgrim Song; Psalms 129:1-4, “They’ve kicked me around ever since I was young.”    —this is how Israel tells it—“They’ve kicked me around ever since I was young,  but they never could keep me down. Their plowmen plowed long furrows up and down my back; Then God ripped the harnesses of the evil plowmen to shreds.” The enemies of Christ’s church don’t spare pain but inflict the most injury; They work the deceitful work of the devil and don’t hold back their hands from bloodshed. They smite Christ, and his church as a plough into man. They plough past the quivering flesh, sinews like clods o clay, They plough deep and long with countless furrows, they leave no portion of the church unfurrowed or unassailed. This end time church is an afflicted nation, lashed by Christ’s adversaries so cruelly that each blow leaves its tears up the ground from one end of the field to the other. Many hearts smitten and sore wounded by them who use the scourge of the tongue; so smitten that their whole character has been cut up and scored by verbal assault. The true church in every age had fellowship with her Lord under his cruel flagellations; his sufferings were as prophecy of what the church would be called thereafter Christ, to endure. Those who laid on the scourge did it with a thoroughness which showed how hearty was their hatred. Christ knew as his enemies gnashed upon him and relentlessly upon those like him. The Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan desires to have you, that he may sift you [tear you apart] as wheat: But I have prayed for you, that your faith fail not: and when you are converted, you will strengthen your fellow We must hear The Pilgrims Song.   

Twyla – Fresno - The lord showed me a healthy heart that was all pink and muscular. The heart was beating a strong and calm rhythmic beat. Then I saw a dark mass to begin to consume that healthy heart it took over section by section. The heart beat became labored and weak. And then before I know it the heart was completely hard and black like an onyx stone. The life and the health of the heart ceased. The unwise mind clung to his chest and died with no wisdom and in the sin of his unwise heart.

(I’m asking for forgiveness from my God and loved ones for harm and pain I have brought to them. I have allowed my life to be unwise in front of them and have been a bad example. We read proverbs together as a group. I have discovered that I am not a wise woman. I lack the fruit of wisdom in my life. I have damaged many aspects of my life because of my foolish way I have conducted myself in front of my loved ones, I have been  disrespectful and not teachable nor taken wise counsel from my teachers. I have become difficult and not a calm person.) 

Melina – Fresno CA - Dear Lord, I love the work you have done in me and my family's lives. I have forgotten how much I enjoy praising your name and studying your word. I admit that I get caught up in my academic life and my anger. When I get busy I forget to pray and make time to read a little bit of the bible every day and thank my creator for the people in my life at home and at the college and most of all the chance to even know who you are all together Lord. When I get angry I don't realize when it's time to forgive the people of their mistakes. I don't take the phrase, "Don't sweat the small stuff" under consideration. As for the good that I do, Lord you know.
I have an appetite to build my understanding of you and your word. One of my favorite sayings of the wise is, "Saying 12: Apply your heart to instruction and your ears to words of knowledge." This is one of my strong skills in school and I find that now I can apply this skill to benefit my relationship with you. Now that family has started prayer night together again, it has motivated me to go back and talk to you every day and feel your love again.

To the prayer warriors: As i prayed tonight I am still blown away by how powerful God is. I have taken the habit of picturing a soft light or a perfect circle in my intelligible world (because nothing is perfect in the "real, physical world" we cannot worship objects because they are only a cheap copy of what is really real). In other words, God does not exist in what we call the real world, which is on earth (where we can touch and see). However, God exists in the intelligible or perfect world. This world is what is truly real, the world where our spirit and mind is released to explore the wisdom offered to us. God bless you all!

Ronald - Fresno CA - He that seeketh knowledge and wisdom with a pure heart will find it, but with knowledge and wisdom will come more questions. He that seeketh knowledge from the Lord will have greater understanding.

Bryanna – Fresno CA - Proverbs 22:27: If you lack the means to pay, your very bed will be snatched from under you. In Christ we have unlimited means. His provisions are not limited to worldly goods. There are some things that money can't buy. In him we have the means to give and receive love. This bears fruit. All of his provisions are given according to his will and in his time. When He is our means, we are free from debt and what he has given us cannot be taken away except by him. Knowing this humbles our hearts. But there is another side to this:
Since Christ is our means, without him we have no means. If we accumulate worldly goods in and ourselves, what we have is limited to what is worldly. We do not have the means to give love or to receive it. This does not bear fruit. When Christ is not our means we are in debt and what we have can be taken away from us. Knowing this makes us bitter and puts fear in our hearts. Both Scenarios appear to be the same from the outside, but a closer look reveals that one bears fruit and the other does not. One will pass away and other is eternal. One makes us humble and the other makes us fearful. The Lord is separating the sheep from the goats, the wheat from the tares. I spent some time reflecting on Mathew 7:24-27, Mathew 13:29-30 and Mathew 25:31-46.

Pat – Staten Island NY - As I prayed in tongues I was led to read all of  Ezekiel 7: Judgment on Israel is near:  :Ending with v. 23 to 27:    “Make a chain for the land is filled with crimes of blood, and the city is full of violence.  Therefore I will bring the worst of the gentiles and they will possess their houses. I will cause the pomp of the strong to cease, and their holy places shall be defiled.  Destruction comes;  they will seek peace, but there shall be none.  Disaster will come upon disaster, rumor will be upon rumor.  Then they will seek a vision from a prophet; but the law will perish from the priest and counsel from the elders.  The king will mourn, the prince will be clothed with desolation, and the hands of the common people will tremble.  I will do to them according to their way, and according to what they deserve I will judge them; Then they will know that I am Lord!”Also led to a reading from Luke 21, v 5-36: “Then as some spoke of the temple, how it was adorned with beautiful stones and donations.  He said, these things which you see - the days will come in which not one stone shall be left upon another that shall not be thrown down. So they asked Him saying, "Teacher, but when will these things be?  And what sign will there be when these things are about to take place?  And He said "Take heed that you not be deceived.  For many will come in my name , saying "I am He, and the time has drawn near, therefore do not go after them, but when you hear of wars and commotions, do not be terrified;  for these things must come to pass first, but the end will not come immediately."
Then He said to them, "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.  And there will be great earthquakes in various places, and famines and pestilence; and there will be fearful sights and great signs from heaven.  But before all these things , they will lay their hands on you and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues and prisons.  You will be brought before kings and rulers for My name's sake.  But it will turn out for you as an occasion for testimony.  Therefore settle it in your hearts not to meditate beforehand on what you will answer, for I will give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries will not be able to contradict or resist.  You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives, and friends;  and they will put some of you to death.  And you will be hated by all for my name's sake.  But not a hair of your head shall be lost.  By your patience possess your souls. But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near.  Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her.  For these are the days of vengeance, that all thins which are written will be fulfilled.  But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days!  For there will be great distress in the land and wrath upon the people.  And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations.  And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.  And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars;  and on the earth distress of nation, with perplexity,  the sea and the waves roaring,  men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those thing which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.  Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.  Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads,  because your redemption draws near. Then he spoke to them a parable:  Look at the fig tree, and all the trees.  When they are already budding, you see and know for yourselves that summer is now near.  So you also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near.  Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away until  all things take place.  Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will by no means pass away. But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly.  For it will come like a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth.  Watch therefore and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these thing that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man"
Mary – Anthem AZ – Paraphrasing Psalm 86:1-5 Our relationship is more valuable than Gold. Refine your life like precious gold.  Be valuable in the Kingdom of God.  Evaluate your life. Evaluate your relationship with me. Consider the time you dedicate to prayer. I want more of you my dear child.  Seek first the Kingdom of God.

Mallory – MN - As I prayed, I realized I was in a boat. I could only see the front of the boat as it sped through the waters. Sometimes there were waves, and I mean, big waves crashing in
on the boat, and other times it was smooth sailing. The rough waters quit after I contacted
someone to whom I needed to apologize for a harsh remark earlier. After that, the sailing seemed to be smooth. I felt there was some intercessory prayer going on, but I don't know for what or whom. Then the sound of "shhhhh," took over. Maybe I need to be still and know God? I don't know. This is all I got out of this prayer session.

Madeleine – London UK - I feel The Lord is stressing on two important words for us to meditate upon and use this month, and they are "peace" and "understanding."

In closing: There are some strong words here and a lot to take to the Lord for reflection.
Pray: Lord we lift these words to you. That which is from you, let it take root and produce much fruit. Bring peace and understanding as we continue to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Next session is November 3. Please pray about participating.
Love and prayers
Linda Schubert