Power Tongues International

A prayer group like no other


Los Angeles

Los Angeles

New York

New York

London

London

Malta

Valletta

New Zealand

Auckland


USE GOOGLE TO TRANSLATE TO 52 LANGUAGES

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Power Tongues notes 7/7/2013

Home Group

Theresa – Heard the Lord say, “Let me set this straight – your sins will be washed away and you will be whiter than snow.”

Linda – Sensed an encouraging word. He is deepening our gifts. Season of grace, answering prayers left and right, we are leaving deep footprints, he will break through in many levels.

Rod – Call to intensify our prayer, be simple and humble, He will give the words you need, call on him, believe in him, he will put you to work, so prepare yourself for this work, be spiritually fit.

Barbara – Thinking of all the problems, family, world . With each one that came to mind, he would say, “Give it to me” and he would wash it away. Kept hearing that for each problem.  At peace now. Had peaceful wind of the spirit on face, very gentle for all of us.

Mary Ellen – Seems like always asking for things, thought of disciples that they were giving thanks – thought of words from Mass – thank you Lord for hearing our prayer. So began turning tongues into thanksgiving. What we need to know will come when we need it and when we can bear it.

JP – Saw a snake, a serpent – contained by big bowl over it. On one side of the bowl was a crucifix – serpent was completely sealed in jar. Saw children crawling on table near serpent but crucifix was there and children were not harmed; they were safe because crucifix was there. See Psalm 51 – cleanse me with hissop, create in me a clean heart oh Lord.

Theresa – Had burden for kids. Saw our prayers shutting mouths of “yappers” that are telling lies to kids; then they were all quiet. Then came praying in all the good words, prophets, etc speaking good words to the children – intercession for children.

Betty – Saw a colorful top, large top, colors, stripes around it – spinning. So many people involved in themselves and the world that they are spinning in circles but never advance in spiritual life. We can do that by spinning and not being open to the Spirit. They were spinning so much that they were starting to drill themselves into the ground. Then from ground there was a stench coming up, then above there was a dark layer it was causing. But above that was brightness. It was all the graces that people were not asking for.  Then singing in the group started and holy clouds started swirling and the darkness dispersed and the graces began to flow to the people. Prayed that the people receive the graces. Instead of stench began smell of roses, then large fan in rainbow colors, in center was diamonds. Great graces will come from youth day with Holy Father.  Holy Father has been given special talents and gifts for the church. He was at the center of the fan and the gifts are being dispersed to the church, especially youth.

Mike – Don’t be so anxious, don’t worry so much. God has a plan for each one of his children. In his time, all the little things we each do will be big things.  He will tell us eventually why he did what he did and why didn’t do what he didn’t do.  Don’t be intimidated. The Holy Spirit is more powerful than anything we’ve ever encountered and is taking us right where he wants us to go. Let the Holy Spirit speak for us and do for us things we never thought of. The voice you know is the voice of Jesus. He is in our hearts. “Don’t look back, follow me.”

Victoria – As we praise in tongues so much deliverance takes place.  We are praying for others even though we don’t know who we are praying for and deliverance is taking place.

Soosay – Focused prayers on priest coming to the parish.

Steve – First saw light in this room. Then don’t remember, then saw light again, then don’t remember, then light again – three times. He is going to shine his light in the darkness. Don’t worry about it, he is going to make the dark places bright.

Adrienne - It was as if I was flying very fast close to the ground, over very arid ground. With all that is happening in the world I thought at first it had to do with that. The words that came were,"Spiritual aridity,”. I asked if he meant the world in general. The words that came were: " Many of my priests suffer from spiritual aridity from from overwork and lack of personal devotion to me and lack of time for prayer. Pray them back into a deep and solid Eucharistic and Spirit-filled prayer life. Pray for unity with Peter. My daughters too have strayed away from the charism of their orders. I call all to holiness and charity, not social justice. If you love me and my Church the rest will follow." As I continued to pray, the ground started to show green sprouts which grew and multiplied until the soil was covered with strong green trees. Their branches lifted up in praise to their creator. There were forests. Then I was supposed to pray for rectors and teachers in the seminaries. Pray for courage and the protection of the Mother of God.
Last but not least was the thought to pray for Pope Francis and for the youth especially in Brazil who have an inter-generational bondage with occult stuff such as voodoo etc. I saw chains and then as I prayed for them to be open to the Holy Spirit the chains started to fall, they were no longer tight. The presence of the Holy Spirit is so strong in the Holy Father that the Lord will do much. Called to pray for his protection and stamina, health. Readings: Ezekiel 3:17 This is the reading about the watchman. My understanding is that although many are called to be watchmen the priests are called in a very special way to warn the people of the dangers in the culture and to strengthen them spiritually in word and sacrament by speaking the truth. Ezekiel 36:25-29 had to do with the sprinkling of water to cleanse them of their impurities. Ezekiel 47:1-11 but especially  the verse where the fruit trees would be fed by the stream coming from beneath the temple, the stream coming from the sanctuary. The priests and religious as they come deeper and deeper into prayer before the Blessed Sacrament and celebration of the Mass the Lord will bring much healing and restoration to His body. It seemed like there was a lot about water.
Celine – Confirmation of what Linda, Theresa and Rod said. Praying intensely, at end an exhortation to raise hands to let graces flow. Faith, trust and surrender are key.

Shelly – Saw a ring of redwoods; about leadership. Also confirm that prayers having significant effect even when we don’t know what we’re praying for specifically.

PTI Partners

Madeleine – London UK - Listen to me, I am shouting out from three mountain peaks, one is Honor, one is Power and the other is Integrity. You all have the power to overcome the enemy, The honor to walk in my footsteps, and the integrity to follow Me.  My children you are mine and I am yours. Where ever you go I am with you, I will never leave you. Listen to my voice and I will lead you! I love you with an everlasting love!

Heart of Jesus Prayer Community Glendale CA

Rolando - Saw Mass in progress, but the priest had no face. Each person who received communion was enveloped in flame as they received.  Some however were not touched by the flames but just received.  People were healed and were rejoicing and praising God. 

Donna - Saw a surface that was silver. Kind of looked like water but not quite.  The image of Christ as the Sacred Heart with hands outstretched shone above. Every once in a while a person would climb up (no faces or features, like a little, black cartoon image of a person) above the silver surface and kneel down and thank and praise God.

Sandy – Saw Mary and Joseph. Great joy. Then John the Baptist.  The light of the Lord shone about. Real bright.  Mary walking with us. It was a birthing of some kind.

Barbie – Saw a narrow bridge with lots of lights. God's love. Fear not.

Raffy – Saw a dove, the Holy Spirit.  Looking in the sky saw the face of Jesus for a split second.

Lita - Saw a street. Saw different people but only in silhouette, standing.  Some were easy to see because there was a lot of light. Some harder to see, because the light was very dim, really dark.

Roberto - Praying in a Church with his wife.  The sun is coming through and can see the ocean outside, very bright.

Fresno Group: God bless our brothers and sisters, What a wonderful prayer time we had. Although it has only been a month, it feels like a year. Our beloved father, godfather and grandfather, passed away on June 12,2013. We rejoice that his eternity has begun and are sad because we will miss him dearly. As a family we went through several trials just to get him buried, and came out as overcomers, yet again through the forgiveness and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. We are sharing from our hearts with you. Pray for us here in Fresno, California.   Love, Fresno Prayer Group

Ciria - Fresno - I saw a large loop where we were open and vulnerable, like an opening a natural pasture for his people, a clearing has been provided through the brambling bush. These are the ones. The sheep to his right hand. They hear his voice and they turn their white faces toward him and follow him wherever he goes, they follow him. These are not lost sheep, these are the faithful and true. …”These are they overcame Satan and this world, by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto death…Revelation 12:11” They who follow will learn of him, and know him, even as they are known.

Maya – Fresno – As I began to pray, I was thinking about the “Our Father Prayer”. Getting closer to you Lord, taking care of his creation, his mountain. I thought of the two paths, heaven and hell. Heaven’s road is a narrow road that leads to eternal life, and hell has the wider broader path. I heard this once in a bible study too, from my baby days. Grandma always read from the Bible. My mind will wander off from God…worse since summer started. I ask the Almighty to forgive me. For not focusing on him. I felt warmth and acknowledgement. If God is our conscience, then he told me to get myself focused, start reading the bible, take care of my body, his creation care and help others around me. The Our Father Prayer./ I prayed and broke it down: Our Father who art in heaven, all of us have a father, creator and eternal life.. Heaven. Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come; he will share his great gifts. Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation. God forgives us, we must do the same to everyone. God will lead us if we accept him into our lives.

Melina – Fresno - The first thing I saw was a piece of rope in a crowd of people below. There were two mountains beside each other and an animal that might be a bull on the right side of the mountain. There was a crowd of people in the ditch area and the ground they were standing on was lowering. The last thing I saw was a bright but a soft flash of light coming from the sky. This was when I thought about the Lords hand reaching out to his people. He asked “What are the people doing”? It looked like some of them were near the edge of the mountain and as they were climbing up and sliding back down. I asked the Lord to show me something. I asked, is there anything you want to tell or show me?  Mathew 7:13 & 14.

Twyla - Fresno - I saw myself on a free standing wood and rope bridge. I look ahead and behind and I could not see a beginning or an end of the bridge. It went on as far as my eyes could see and it disappeared in the distance. I was surrounded by hills and mountains in the distance. I was surrounded by tropical trees, bright colored flowers and exotic fruit.  All around were plush green hills and mountains. But below the plush trees was a fast moving stream of black fiery lava; it was a river of fire. I kept walking down the bridge from time to time, and the bridge would rock and I would become unstable and lose my footing. Read Psalms 1.

David - Fresno – Here is the question: Are you a confused mule? Zechariah 14:9 And the Lord shall be King over all the earth: in that day there shall be one Lord and his name shall be one. I saw a great multitude of people of all kinds from all over the earth. Men and women, young and old, some with children. They were confused as they went about doing what each one lusted after, without concern for the consequences. Overtaken by fear, they were cast off by God and fell over a cliff. I asked, Lord who are they? They are the idolators, that do abominable wickedness in my sight. They have gone back from their first love, following teachers and ministers that are unrepentant and have iniquity in their mouth. I have written my word on their hearts and they foolishly say there is no God. There are none that do good and are altogether corrupt. Do not be like the horse or mule that does not understand and be led with a bridle by the ungodly. Search my word and I will instruct you in the way you shall go, preserve and compass you with joyful deliverance. 2Timothy 3:4,5 Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than followers of God. Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Bryanna - Fresno: A Dream: He watches every move she makes from his apartment window. She is his whole world. He waits for the day that she will come out of her apartment and down to the street to greet him. She is the love of his life. She on the other hand is distracted by a big movie screen that is always in front of her face. This screen plays moments of her life on it. She can't see anything else. Not even the man that is watching her. At times she is aware of him but for the most part all she see's is the screen. When she takes a shower, it's not just a shower. It's an endless maze of fog that she travels through. Ghostly figures jump out at her as she tries to make her way through the fog. She walks for miles and miles through this maze reliving the past. She is lost and does not know how to get out. At times she may see the street in which she must met her love, but the street disappears quickly. If only she could make it to the street, the man that she knows to be her land lord will meet her and show her the map of her mind. With the map she can find her way out of this maze. To make a long story short, she and the man do eventually meet in the street. He does show her the map. It is filled with people and places. Memories and moments rather then buildings and locations. He tells her “Don't get lost in the details and analysis. Live in the reality of today.”


Ann - THE L.I.F.E. CENTRE, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Following is what the Holy Spirit revealed to me. Psalm 81-3-4 (NIV) "Sound the ram’s horn at the New Moon, and when the moon is full, on the day of our festival; this is a decree for Israel, an ordinance of the God of Jacob." This verse signifies the Jewish celebration of Rosh Hashanah - a day set aside for repentance.  The Holy Spirit asked me to search what the New Covenant message is for this Old Covenant requirement. This is what He showed me " Rosh Hashanah is also known as the Day of Judgment." Rev 21:6-8 (NIV) " He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life.  Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.  But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”
Liz – Scranton PA - I felt the Lord telling us that we can all be instruments of peace:
Song: Peace is flowing like a River. My peace is flowing like a river, you only need to come and drink. The river flows from my heart; it flows for all mankind; it never stops searching for those who are thristy. Come to the water, drink deeply that you may come to know the love I have for you. Seek me where you are for I will not let you out of my gaze. I love you, my children.
Pattie – Raleigh NC – Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord; we will wait upon the Lord; we will wait upon the Lord. Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord, we will wait upon the Lord, we will wait upon the Lord! Amen!

Prayer: Lord we give these words and images to you. Let that which is from you take root and produce fruit. Let that which is from our natural minds only, let it be washed away in your love. Teach us to listen and respond. Thank you Lord. Amen.

Next session is  August 4, 2013
Do Invite someone to join you.


Love and prayers, Linda Schubert