Power Tongues International

A prayer group like no other


Los Angeles

Los Angeles

New York

New York

London

London

Malta

Valletta

New Zealand

Auckland


USE GOOGLE TO TRANSLATE TO 52 LANGUAGES

Monday, April 8, 2013

Power Tongues notes 4/7/2013

PTI Home Group:

Linda – Saw a sea of people, sea of tired faces. The Lord was giving a gentle blowing of his spirit. He said, ‘Don’t be critical, they just don’t know what they are missing’. ‘I will fight for you, I’m your advocate’. Had sense of far reaching effect of simple prayers, so much love in it.

Rod – Felt tremendous intensity in prayer, there was a restoring and rebuilding, the Lord was saying that the intensity we had here is making up for places where it was not as strong. Same goes other way, when there is not as much intensity here, it is made for in other places. Heard very strongly the words ‘rebuilding, rejuvenating’. Received the verse in Tobit 13:10 – “Acknowledge the Lord, for he is good, and bless the King of the ages, so that his tent may be rebuilt in you in joy. May he cheer all those within you who are captives, and love all those within you who are distressed, to all generations forever.”

Barbara – Heard word, ‘trust’, seeing picture of Divine Mercy. Was brought back to earlier situation in life, saw him rebuilding lives; each of us had a gathering of family and friends, and we were all blowing God’s mercy into these situations. Realized how simple it is when we just trust Him, the mercy that He’s spreading in us through the trauma that we have each had. A sweet flow of his mercy, such gentle love, saying “I’m doing it” – the Lord saying it. Confirm Linda’s word.

Theresa – Jude 20 But you, beloved, build yourselves up on your most holy faith; pray in the Holy Spirit; – confirm Rod’s word – received that He was building bridges.

Susan - Sensed the Father’s heart, that he was feeling pleased with everything that is happening. He looks at our heart; he is pleased with his righteous children. Saw mother with infant, Lord said he will care for us like mother with infant – He knows our needs, he will nurture us, just need to trust him.

Betty – Saw herself as little child in field of daisies – unless you become like a little child, you shall not enter kingdom. Call to simplify. Mary is a model of the Lord, we make things so complicated. Simplicity of a child, trust that a child has. When we become little children we have the trust, the joy. Pondered – we don’t often take the time to ponder his word. Blessed mother put her arms out and invited us to her. We grabbed each other’s hands and her hands and she said, ‘I’m taking you to Jesus’ – we were running to him and laughing, so joyful to come to him. He had a big smile – she said he would give us a word to ponder. As we approached, the rays of blood and water went right through us and enveloped us. When we got there the words were, ‘ I am your rainbow and you are my rainbow’ – that was the word to ponder. Saw a big rainbow over all of us, over Jesus, over Mary.

Mike – Lord is urging each of us to increase our zeal, like St. Paul says to tell people about the crucified Christ, about his mercy, that Jesus is alive, need to let people know. Ask the Lord, how can we increase our zeal to get that message out. Showing us how the regular, the insignificant can be used. Together we make a tidal wave that will reach out to the people, that they will know that God died for us. This is the good news, that Jesus Christ is alive today and is here.

John – Image of person, a man, nice big cake, room was dark except cake that was well lit. Not a birthday cake, then saw cake with American flags, children came around the cake. Side by side, saw image of North Korean leader, next to the cake. He wasn’t doing anything, he was just there. Felt urge to pray for him. As continued to pray for him, felt the light from the celebration on the cake flowing over to North Korean leader. Language of life and love was being spoken to each of us, healing was spoken here and then was reaching out from here to others, each one here was specifically speaking for someone, was manifesting deeply into each one.

Adrienne – Saw the road to Emmaus – when disciples were walking on path and encountered Jesus and didn’t recognize him; when he started speaking to them, their hearts were burning. They recognized him in the breaking of the bread. We’re to pray for a deep Eucharistic commitment. Many are going to come to him in the breaking of the bread. To pray for Eucharistic faith, when we read the scriptures that our hearts will burn, we have a deep understanding of his word.

Denise – The Lord said it is “…okay not to ‘work’, just pray, I will give you the words”. Message was ‘when I can’t participate, someone else takes up the slack’ – heard from the Lord that he is very pleased.

Shelly – Prayed for those affected by mental illness, that they would be set free.

Celine – Divine mercy – intensity in it. Heard ’When there is a catastrophe somewhere, pray the divine mercy over the victims and the perpetrators. Then I will make something new’. Then saw dark colors, which slowly became light. Saw three or four pair of eyes, nothing else, not sure why, but saw them.

Candida – Saw inside the heart of the Father, saw that he is aware, he sees every little person, even the tiniest person; he wants to shower his love on the weakest, the smallest, the lost. Thought of family. Love was the theme of his message. Saw rain of mercy for each individual, as though they were the only one. Heard ‘This is the day of the mother’. God wants to express not just the love of the father but also of the mother. Heard a spiritual battle cry that required an answer – “I will go.”

Linda – Let’s finish the night by taking a minute to ask the Lord, “What is the word you have for me personally tonight?” You can share it or not, as you wish.

Barbara – The Lord told me to put leaders in heart of Mary, not to be judgmental but to pray for them.

John - The Lord told me that if I will love everyone that I come in contact with like Christ has loved me, with that love I will bring them to Christ’s healing.

PTI Partners

Lucy - Gaithersburg, MD - On Sunday while I was getting ready to pray, I looked over at my nightstand and saw my copy of Miracle Hour. I just happened to open the book to the section on surrender. That is what I prayed. That is what I/we need to do. Give it up to the Lord every day, every deed, everything.

Virginia – Santa Barbara CA - Need to recognize not only what God is doing for us, but who he is, Sovereign God. When one experiences a block, it is a strategical repositioning. The allowance is to gather and heal others not in our presence, but in the realm that God is calling and extending His love through this prayer anointing. The enemy is already defeated; prayer is pulling down the walls, yet perseverance is necessary. Sanctification is a process, change is called for each of us. It is metanoia = transformation. Question is not only "who do you say Jesus is," BUT who am I, as an individual and as his body, in Christ.-identity is in Jesus-transformation through the Holy Spirit-presentation to the Father.

Nora- San Diego CA - I saw a dark cloud over the complex's apartments and I heard a desperate crying of innocent voices, but as I was trying to understand what they said, what came to my mind was, mixed thoughts of what is right and what is wrong. As I continued praying I heard lovers of pleasure instead of lovers of God. After, I was led to pray with 2 Timothy;1:7 to encourage the spirit of our young generations that "God has not giving them spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline;" because they want to do good and follow the nature of the spirit of God that dwells in them, but their flesh is weak, so they need our intercession to know and understand with clarity what our Lord Jesus has and wants for them. In Jesus’ name we pray, Amen!

Sion – Cerritos CA - Pray in everything that you do, pray to God the Father with joy and with all your heart’s aspirations and desires. Ask for the Holy Spirit for his anointing to flow into your mind, spirit, heart and soul that that your healing prayers shall touch and flow from your heart to the hearts of the souls that have seemingly been lost, wayward and have just lost faith in their life. Why are they despondent? Because they no longer believe in the power and glory of the almightly God that can open up any locked doors for them. I then saw Jesus seated in the middle of a multitude of people who are seated in the grass and seemingly just listening to the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ whose white robe was glistening in white lights. His teaching was focusing on forgiveness of others who have trespassed on our lives; to keep a pure and clean heart. The scene then faded out. Sensed a reminder to keep praying for the poor souls in purgatory, particularly those in another dimension whose souls are not ready to reach heaven. If you pray, you will see God’s providential hands leading your lives.

Ciria – Fresno CA - We must and are compelled to serve Christ; there is no other way or truth or life. We are the people who are becoming his image to the world as witnesses of the mighty love of God. Contemplate upon these truths and see if we are what we have believed on. The path is sure, who walks in the light as he is in the light. 2 Corinthians 3:18."So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord. And the Lord--who is the Spirit--makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image".
Psalm 84:7 They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. John 17:22, I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one. John 17:24 Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world. Romans 8:29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.1 Corinthians 13:12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. God bless you all for your faithfulness to pray, let us watch also.

Ciria – Fresno Cont’d - I saw in each of us, a flower blooming and unfolding itself. A flourishing filled with color and reflections of light. The fragrance of each soul like a prayer, rose from the depth of who they are and reached and grew upward into a great mountain. They become part of that mountain and the gate and eternal doors. This is the great mountain where the nations flow to it and partake of the fruit of Zion, whose root takes downward and who bear fruit upward, we are a goodly vine.. Isaiah 37:2-3.

Bryanna - Fresno CA - I saw the throne of God. He called each and every soul in his presence to him. He allowed each one to honor the pain of their life and weep onto his lap. He held each of their faces, wiped tears from their eyes and poured oil upon their heads. He said to them “you’ve carried your cross, and with you I am pleased” When it was my turn I was aware that each tear filled a river by his throne. The river flowed into streams and they carried to every form of vegetation in his kingdom. Then he said, “not one tear was wasted”.

Maya - Fresno CA - I was in a field of crops. Vegetables all very green; leafy plants and they intertwined into each other. The held onto each other and comforted each other. Within the midst of the field, I began to lay down onto my back as if I were floating in water. The supportive leaves were God’s people. The sun, skies, and the heavens along with the plants were all vivid with life and color. There was a doorway with light coming from it. I sensed God’s presence and I thought of the saying “I brought you to the door, all you have to do is go through it (door).

Melina - Fresno CA -I thank you Lord for the Father and what he has provided for me. Even though my physical father isn’t around to watch and experience with his daughter reach her deepest wishes and goals, spiritually and educationally. My spiritual Father is with me to fill my desire of having a close father near. This part of what keeps me in touch with the Lord when I pray. I ask the Lord to give me that love; that feeling of security and comfort and joy. I feel for children who don’t have a physical father because they are dead or never hear from their fathers. For those children who don’t know the Lord, or have the father relationship with him, or never experience the deep happiness one can feel when they pray to the Lord. Mathew 6:5-13 helps me pray because “ your Father knows what you need before you ask him.” I realize how I pray and am reminded that even though I have a hard time praying a verbal prayer. God hears my thoughts and feelings. My prayers don’t need to be polished up and offered to him in any “proper Godly form”. The little prayer through-out the day even at school or in class in the middle of a test, the Lord can hear me just fine and that these prayers matter, just as much as someone who can preach and praise clearly. Tonight I caught a glimpse of the sunset where a shadow of a strong man was standing in front of me and behind him was a cornfield. He was transparent where I could see the highlights bouncing off the leaves of the cornfield.

David - Fresno - CA - What does the cross of Christ mean to you? Galatians 6:14 “But God forbid that I should rejoice, but in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, whereby the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.” What does the “the cross” mean to you? As I read Paul's writing I am to look on the cross through his eyes. The cross is the only place of trust for forgiveness of sin and eternal salvation. It is the only place on this side of heaven where all must go to find eternal hope. All of mankind must be right on this subject or be lost forever. One cannot differ on this point because the choice is between heaven or hell, happiness or misery, life or death, blessing or cursing in the hour of death. Without the continual message of Christ crucified, no church will ever be honored. What are you hearing and seeing? Look into your heart and through the eyes of Paul and ask, “what does the cross of Christ mean to me?”

Maria - North Carolina - I received an interior image of a chameleon who began changing colors underneath like the rainbow. The color rose pink was dominant. I began to feel very connected to the California group almost as if I was there with you. I felt joyful. As I was speaking in tongues my language changed to English and I was saying Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty. The Lord was slain for our salvation. I also had an image of yellow roses. Yellow roses represent gladness, joy and friendship.

Madeleine – London UK - After praying in the Spirit, I saw a crowd on a mountain looking at Jesus, some weeping, some curious! After some more prayer I heard Jesus say, "My children all you have to do is come to me and say you are sorry! Don't turn your backs and run away because you are frightened or embarrassed because of what you have done. Come to me, I love you, you are mine and I am yours. Remember others and bring them to me as well. I love you all my children, with an everlasting love!" I was then led to a passage in prayer, 2 Timothy 4:8, which says..... "And now there is waiting for me the victory prize of being put right with God, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give me on that day - and not only to me, but to all those who wait with love for Him to appear."

Liz – Pennsylvania - 1Cor 15:58 "So then, my dear friends stand firm and steady. Keep busy always in your work for the Lord, since you know that nothing you do in the Lord's service is ever useless." I see Jesus walking and I begin to run toward him (In the image I am a small child). When near him I raise my arms and he picks me up. There are no words exchanged only loving glances. It is pure and unspeakable joy to be in His arms. I rested in this space.

Tina - I saw a chain link in a circle, representing each one of us in different areas of the world not knowing each other but standing together in prayer. Waves of grace and love were flowing in and out of each link from one of us to the other. I heard, “My mercy abounds today to those in the world who wish to receive it. My font of love and mercy comes as a gift. Allow the water and blood from my Divine Mercy to flow into your lives with healing graces. Allow the river of love to flow into and out of each of you. How is it that so many graces come on the feast of Divine Mercy Sunday and yet, so few seek the benefits? So few are willing to receive. You, my children, stand for the truth and I request that you promulgate my Divine Mercy to your family and friends. Say the Chaplet daily allowing it to become a part of your life. Continue in fervent prayer. Pray for the world.” (Thank you for allowing me to be part of PTI.)

Martina – West Virginia - Precious children, know that I am with you. I will be with you till the end. The world is in disarray, but fear not as I am in control. Those who seek me will find a true meaning to life. Precious children I love you, keep close to my divine heart.

Closing prayer: Lord Jesus we thank you for the privilege of coming to you. We know that you want to speak to us more than we want to listen. You are a God of love, and love longs to communicate. Help us to hear you more clearly and respond more faithfully. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.


Linda Schubert www.linda-schubert.com   

Mark your calendar: Next session: May 5, 2013. Go to the PTI Blog on the website to see previous months. Then seek the Lord about your participation. Input from each of you is so valuable.