Power Tongues International

A prayer group like no other


Los Angeles

Los Angeles

New York

New York

London

London

Malta

Valletta

New Zealand

Auckland


USE GOOGLE TO TRANSLATE TO 52 LANGUAGES

Monday, January 7, 2013

Power Tongues notes 1/6/2013

PTI Partners

Jane – Raleigh NC - Although I participated in prayer, the only thing I could report is that my prayer language seems to change. When I'm praying with you all, my prayer seems elevated in some way. It is wondrous.

Pat O - As I prayed in tongues I prayed : ‘Jesus as I sit here before you I pray that you will pour out your spirit upon me. I am your vessel. Use me to do your will. Help me to open to do your will unashamed and with reverence. Your name is holy. Your grace is sufficient. I am your servant and will serve you all the days of my life. Let no shadows block your light unto my path. Your plan for me is ahead, as I step out in faith, you will open each gate to reveal the purpose of my walk with you’. Then I heard: Angels are waiting for your first step. Be strong and of good courage. Nothing shall block the light onto your path. Stay set on me. My love is right here beside you and in you. Draw upon my love. Accept it. Grasp it. Cling to me. I am love. I will never ever leave you or yours. Pray unceasingly. Also Amos 5: 14 -15. Seek good and not evil, that you may live so the Lord God of hosts will be with you. As you have spoken, Hate evil, love good. Establish justice in the gate. It may be that the Lord God of Hosts will be gracious to the remnant of Joseph.

Fresno Community: Dear Prayer Partners, tonight, prayer took an interesting turn. The word of knowledge worked in our midst and we reached out to each other as the Lord ministered to each of us. We needed this healing time. May his name be praised throughout all the Earth. God Bless each of you and your commitment to prayer each month. Never be surprised at what the Lord will do in your midst and glorify his name. I can still hear his voice saying...John 20:21, "Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you....."

Ciria - Fresno - Tonight I can hear the Lord drawing me into a close relationship with Him. The Holy Spirit will manifest the good gifts and signs to the unbeliever. We cannot entertain Jesus as a guest, but the total owner of our bodies. The “Holy Spirit” will manifest the power and deliverance from many burdens and bondage. These signs shall follow them that believe. In my name they shall drive out demons and speak with new tongues, they will pick up snakes with their hands, and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them. They will place their hands on sick people and they will get well. Mark 16:9-20. Apostle Paul taught that we are partakers with Jesus Christ neither circumcision (Jew) nor un-circumcision (gentile) means anything; what counts is a “new creation”. Galatians 5:6. For the Lord has done a new thing and we are partakers with Jesus Christ. I Peter 4:13 and if we endure, we shall reign with him… II Timothy 2:12.

Bryanna – Fresno - What has was on my mind and in my heart tonight and actually all week, was the Holy Spirit reminding us to allow him to take over our bodies. I was not really sure at first if that was the message I was supposed to receive until I was watching a sermon on “you-tube”. These words jumped out at me: “You can say that you have received a guest into your home, yet you keep him in the guest room and never allow him to take over the rest of the house.” I was pondering the following scriptures: “... And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.”(1 Cor. 14:32). “Quench not the Spirit” (1 Thess 5:19) On one hand we should control the manner in which we speak in order to keep things orderly. But, on the other hand we should not quench the spirit. We have the power to do either. Then the Lord said, “Let go, give me control and trust me that I will speak when it's time and I will be silent when it's time. No evil, appearance of evil nor temptation will consume you if you allow me to be the strong man of your body which is my temple” Scripture: “... Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.”(Matthew 12:29)

Twyla - Fresno - I received the laying of hands from my family. I have been struggling for the last year regarding my past sins and short comings. I have experienced times of renewal to God’s forgiveness but I still have struggled with the fact. I have been truly forgiven tonight. I was asked to allow the lord to take the guilt and the shame from me to stop wearing it around my shoulders and feeling the anxiety that troubles my soul. Lord thank you for your forgiveness and removing the doubt that the Lord loves me and sees who I am. Thank you for your forgiveness.

Melina - Fresno - I received the gifts of courage and faith that people won’t reject me for telling who I truly am. I am willing to open my soul to the Lord and believe that he truly exists. I believe that God loves me and that he has forgiven me of all I have done in my life. I believe that he will not punish me for my sins, but reality and consequences will. All the Lord wants is for me to serve him, take his love to heart, follow his commandments, need him and not have to worry about anything else. I am willing to let him take over my heart soul and mind. So that it will not want or need anything else but him in my life and everything else in my life will be a blessing.

Maya, Fresno - Tonight while I was praying, it felt like I was floating, flying, carefree like Moses. God promises to lead my lips to interpret my soul and mind. Everyone has a favorite thing to do, a hobby or a passion. In my case its drawing. I see it as a doorway to my soul, my mind. Like a diary, something to be proud of, to get to know myself. What a gift, God gave me. The gift is to express with paper and pencil the beauty of the Lord.

Maura - North Carolina - Praying last night the Lord taught me: Nothing makes a person impure from the outside. The Lord sees the desire of the heart. Moral purity has its wellspring in the heart. "Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God". Christ sees in the heart the wellspring of purity but also the impurity, where man is closed in the sphere of values that belong only to the world. This man lives "according to the flesh", disposed only to what comes from the world. We are to live according to the Spirit, not the flesh.

Sion – Cerritos CA - "My merciful healing hand touches only those with pliable,
open, merciful and clean hearts."

Liz - Scranton PA - I saw a stormy sea with waves covering a boat as in the Gospel story (John 6). Scripture: 1 John 4:7-21. Perfect love drives out all fear. I heard: "When storms arise, know that I am here for you. You have only to look with eyes of faith to see Me beside you. My heart is open to all. Be at peace. I know your heart. Fear not. Fear not and love especially those who do not know me."

Madeleine - London UK - After praying in tongues I heard The Lord saying, "My children focus on transparency - of motives, of thoughts, of words, of actions, it is then that my love and radiance will show through you to others, and, they will want to follow your example and come closer to Me. I love you my children and I will always be with you.". I was then given 1 Cor 2:7."Instead we speak of the wisdom of God in a mystery which has been hidden, which God predestined before this age for our glory."

Closing prayer: Lord Jesus, we lift these words to you and ask you to let your purpose flow through them. Erase which was just from our limited understanding, and let take root and produce fruit those words that were from your heart. Train us to listen, and speak your words.
Thank you Lord. In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen

Keep February 6 available for our next session.(Look for this and past months words on the new website at: (www.linda-schubert.com)
God bless you,
Linda Schubert