Power Tongues International

A prayer group like no other


Los Angeles

Los Angeles

New York

New York

London

London

Malta

Valletta

New Zealand

Auckland


USE GOOGLE TO TRANSLATE TO 52 LANGUAGES

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Power Tongues notes 3/4/2012



Home Team notes

Linda S – As we started I heard the word fear, saw widespread fear. Heard ‘two by two and more, if my people will come together and pray, there is inconceivable power.’ Saw Christmas lights surrounding city, schools, representing prayer. Phone line lit up as people prayed. Strong sense of God saying “I’m with you, you do your part I’ll do mine, we’re partners.”

Barbara – Prayers like this, all the people praying in tongues, is a foundation to strength for coming times, base foundation. He was saying we need to go forth and use this weapon, the weapon of tongues and the power that comes from it. Also heard him saying we’re not using this gift enough, it is waning.

Rod – Blaze the way for a better tomorrow. What we are doing is blazing the way to a better tomorrow. Interceding for the priests, stopping the suffering, bringing clarity and unity regarding what needs to be done in the church, that they would come together and be a voice for what the church needs today. Prophets are being raised up, we need to pray that they will surrender to a better percentage of God and smaller percentage of ‘them’

Theresa – As we started there was a weight holding our prayers down, as we continued it lifted off and our prayers began to rise and be more effective. Saw shafts of light, like lightning, very big, dispelling darkness. Then saw pots simmering over fire, we were walking among them, they were the virtues: prudence, justice fortitude, simmering in the pots, God’s people walking all around them and they were raising up to God.

Mary Ellen - Thanking him for gift of tongues that bypasses the intellect, praising him, all sorts of thoughts came to mind, then toward end was having a different tongue, saw the picture of baby Jesus with Mary leaning over him, so perfect, what a gift. It was perfect image, awe-inspiring.

Frank - Saw Jesus in middle of us, all of us, every one of us had his attention, no variance, we each had his full attention. He wanted us to know that we could put our hands on His face like a kid does to get him to look at us and us at Him. Twice felt pushed back in chair, like there were magnets on back of chair, feeling of assurance, of blessed assurance of peace, that we will be peacemakers.

Adrienne – Before starting saw bag of hearts under table, saw it as the heart of all the angels and saints that were praying with us, and all the PTI groups across the world. Word that came was to pray for unity, bigger than just for PTI groups, it was for unity in the church, community, country, world. Saw dark clouds over communities, the Vatican, our churches, then saw light come over them all. Saw huge field, flat like a plain, saw some people on horses, then thousands of people walking, banner across front row, Blessed Mother was there, bishops and cardinals that are united to Holy Father were front row, then laity followed. Cloud of protection was over the people, by being united in the prayer He was going to do much. Saw many more coming through the prayers and united themselves to us. Pray for perseverance, strengthening, and being obedient to the call. Reminded of the movies biblical movies where the huge people are gathered. The tools He is giving us are tongues, rosary, the sacraments, especially confession and the Eucharist, word of God in catechism and faith.

Betty – Received the word ‘Indian blanket’ – didn’t know what it meant at first. Then realized it is used to send smoke signals, message was about communication. The prayer groups, in tongues, were forming bridges through the puffs of smoke, made a cloud of protection, like for the Israelites. Where they met in the center, the column of smoke went up to heaven, something in the Old Testament says about smoke rising to heaven. When the smoke reached to heaven, set off sparks which fell to earth and started little fires all over. “I have to come to set a blaze.” Purifying fire, and fire of faith, that is being set all over through these prayers, the unity in the prayers, coming from the four corners of the earth. Three saints that we need to invoke at this time – St. Jude – saint of impossible – the situations in the world are beyond what man can solve but not impossible for God. St. Joseph – known as saint of silence. Don’t hear much about him, very quiet. Especially when we are in adoration or in silence – let God inspire us, in the quiet we get to know Him more. St. Joan of Arc – we need courage even to the point of martyrdom.

Theresa – saw comets, sparks coming down – confirm Betty’s word.

Shelly – prayed for children who are in oppressed parts of the world. Children growing up in drug communities, in oppressive cultures, communities at war – Middle East especially. The children know nothing else; they grow up not knowing that there was a different way. That they would be set free, someone would tell them the truth of love. Began to sing to them a love song in tongues. Then blessed each one on the forehead, bringing love of Jesus. Believe that one or more of them will be changed and lead these communities out of the oppression and violence.

PTI Partners

Sion - Cerritos, California - “I am the Lord your God, no one comes to the Father, but through me.” Pray for my anointed servants, my priests, deacons and nuns, that they keep their sacred vocation to serve and to love me in the grace of chastity. “I then saw a multitude of men and women, of all ages walking in a farmland planted with grape trees. The area had angels of different sizes, some small ones, some life size angels that were singing in tunes that pierced my heart with so much joy and calmness. In the end of the long journey, I saw the Lord giving to each one a branch of grapefruits. In his magnitude, I saw him wearing a white robe, with white sash on his waist that was glittering and changing colors, from white to golden sash. The Lord’s hair was long wavy and curly. He was whispering to each one while giving the grapes with these words: “I love you and give each one a sip from the cup of my eternal life. Go, continue to serve my people. I have called you each by name.” Indeed, the Lord was calling each one by name, while those whose names he did not call were made to go back to another pathway. He then said: “ I am showing you a glimpse of heaven where only good and peace-hearted people can enter. Obey my commandments. I shall never leave nor forsake you, my sons and daughters. If only people will always discern and choose to obey my rules, the world will be a better place for mankind. So much violence permeates the world. Keep praying, keep evangelizing my people. I love you all.

Jane – Raleigh, North Carolina - It seemed my praying was for others - the Pope, Bishops, Priests, my Confirmation students, those who asked for prayers, those praying with me. Like the Holy Spirit was raining down upon us all. I want to thank those who were praying for healing. After two and a half weeks of hip/pelvis joint pain, I woke up Monday morning without any pain. All praise and glory to God.

Michelle - North Carolina - Today My children I come to you in the pleasant joy of knowing that My word is reaching many and the facts of the truth of My love are being revealed. Abstain not from your prayer life but continue to grow and learn of My love and the power of My redemption. Times shall be difficult but in the midst of confusion, a peace shall reign that shall be the light of My salvation. It shall offer hope to many who have been lost in confusion and the distractions of this life. I perceive that many have cried out and felt that I have not heard them, but they shall receive the blessings of My love in knowing that these things shall pass and the passion of My death and resurrection is a sign to them of the hope of new life in the midst of trials. Be steadfast and do not give up, for trials bring about refining and through temptations and difficulties new light shines. My balm will anoint those who are open to My word. Be constant and vigilant in your prayers and know that as a rock is the foundation of a strong building so too is your belief and determination a stronghold and support for those who may be weak and feel that their life is crumbling under the weight of their problems. I give you the peace, knowledge and understanding to continue in the wisdom of My word. Seek and you will find consolation and peace in My words. Psalm 17.

Jackie – Raleigh, North Carolina - What I heard the Lord speaking to my heart is that we must trust in Him and lean not on our own understanding. We must also learn to trust one another, to truly be ‘one in the Spirit’, so that the Holy Spirit can use us in this New Evangelization. There is no room for discord in the Body of Christ. We are called to love each other, uplift one another, help one another and truly become his strong body who can withstand the things that are to come.

Don – Maggie Valley, North Carolina - My People there will be a shaking of your faith and testing of your faith in the times to come. There will be a shaking of your government - of your states- of your counties and the societies you live in. Build up your faith and strengthen your faith by walking in my Word, by living my Word, by sharing my Word. Your faith will be tested like gold is tested in fire. Your faith will be tested stronger than the earthquake shakes the earth and tornados shake the earth. Purify yourself now. Be holy for I am Holy. Be prepared for the hard times that will come by growing in holiness and faith. My People, draw close to me and I will protect you. Live in the shadow of my wings and do not fear. Increase your prayer life so that you will not be shaken by the evil one. Be in my presence daily and you will know my peace and my power. Be filled with my joy during these days and I will be your strength. Then I sensed Him saying, "Prepare your soul spiritually and I will take care of you physically.” There is a war in Heaven. Satan is trying to steal our souls. There is a war in heaven over our soul. All of God's angels are battling the evil one's angels.

Marilyn - Waxhaw, NC - Be brave, my children. Prepare yourselves with prayer and fasting. Now is the hour to turn to me without hesitation, without doubt, but with complete trust. The end of winter is near---let springtime fill your hearts with a new desire to increase your love for me. If you love me, then spend time with me. Join me, my beloved people in silent communion. A gracious soul with gratitude means much to me. Begin your day and evening prayer with thanks. You are unique and precious souls. Appreciate all you have and all I have done and will do for you. Mine is an everlasting love. When you seek direction, call on me, when you seek healing, call on me and when you are lonely or sad of heart, call on me. Remember, nothing is impossible with your God. The future is in my hands, fear not. In a changing world, cling to me. Do not let your souls be disturbed. I am the Lord of the sun, the rain, and all the elements. I created the waters and the earth. Pray, not only for your country and other lands........but the entire earth, the animals, the creatures of the sea.......that what God has created will not be destroyed. Pray against greed and violence against man and nature. The power of prayer is great, beyond man's imagination! (Note: In the beginning had an image of a volcano erupting with a short burst, not fully erupting. The volcano image can symbolize the state of the world today, not necessarily a real volcano.)

Ann Marie - Omaha NE - My Child: Thank you for coming to me tonight to pray in union with your beloved brothers and sisters. Draw near to me at all times. I call you , my children to join together in prayer. The world is in dire need of prayers. The world is turning away from me. Pray for the conversion of souls. Pray for sinners everywhere. Have mercy in your heart for all you meet.Peace and love start inside of your own heart and in your own families. Begin there and then give that love outward to all.We only solve problems with prayer and love. When tempted to react; react not in anger but be of loving heart and in all things be gentle, giving soft and loving responses.Quiet prayer, as you are doing tonight is what changes the world.Be of humble heart, continue always to pray and always turn to me. When you gather together to pray you honor me.Know that I will always honor you back.Pray in love. Pray in peace.You are joined together tonight in MY NAME and in MY SACRED HEART. Be not afraid. I am with you always. Trust in Me. Believe in Me. Turn to ME. Surrender all to me through prayer. Do not judge others. Turn them over to me. Always be of loving spirit . Surrender to Me in humble and contrite spirit. Turn to me. Focus on Me.

I saw a flame rise. That flame turned into hands folded upward in prayer. Then the hands in prayer seemed to rise and lift upward just as a candle flame rises and pulses upward, then it turned into Mary with her mantle opening like the light of a flame lifts up and flickers, then it turned into a rose. Then I heard: Let your light shine to the world and lead people to me through the light of your prayers.

Mary - Anthem, Arizona - Amidst the storms and chaos, my gentle spirit will sweep over you and bring you peace. Tap into it. My yoke is easy, give me your heavy burdens. Financial blessings shower down from heaven. My provisions are abundant. I want to bless my children. Ezekiel 24:13-14 and 1 Cor. 1:13.

Liz - Scranton, PA - "It is peace that I desire for you." Scripture: 1Thes 5:12-28.

Ann Mauritia - The Lord’s Intercessors for Evangelization/Everything (THE L.I.F.E. CENTRE) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - I had a vision of the Dead Sea. The waters were crystal clear and it was bubbling. The Lord then told me to read Isaiah 2:1-4 (NIV) “ This is what Isaiah son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem: In the last days the mountain of the LORD’s temple will be established as the highest of the mountains; it will be exalted above the hills, and all nations will stream to it. Many peoples will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the temple of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths.” The law will go out from Zion, the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. He will judge between the nations and will settle disputes for many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore.” For one moment I wondered, how the Dead Sea can be bubbling. It’s dead. Then I read an article on the internet of how in 2011 scientists of a university in Israel found fresh spring water coming out from under the ground of the Dead Sea. The Lord was showing me how the “unthinkable” – can happen – nations will stream to the mountain of the Lord’s temple. Then I had a vision of green meadows and the scripture Isaiah 5:1-2 (NIV) “ I will sing for the one I love a song about his vineyard: My loved one had a vineyard on a fertile hillside. He dug it up and cleared it of stones and planted it with the choicest vines. He built a watchtower in it and cut out a winepress as well. Then he looked for a crop of good grapes, but it yielded only bad fruit.” The Lord told me to read Psalm 103:17-20 (NIV) “ But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD’s love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children’s children— with those who keep his covenant and remember to obey his precepts. The LORD has established his throne in heaven, and his kingdom rules over all. Praise the LORD, you his angels, you mighty ones who do his bidding, who obey his word.”

The Lord wants us to do His bidding for our loved ones, our enemies, those against Him and His holy temple. Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!

Pattie, North Carolina: The Lord brought to mind people who are empty inside – they don’t know God. Then I saw some sort of grid, like window panes – it seem to symbolize people who are imprisoned by various conditions in their lives – emotional and spiritual conditions holding them in a prison. Then there was an admonition to not let unimportant distractions cause the neglect of those who need the Lord, who need teaching, who need love.

Nora - San Diego California - I believed the Lord is asking His people to repent, that our leaders in authority ask for repentance so our nation will turn their face back to our Lord Jesus in repentance. Repentance for church leaders, so the people of God also will bend their knees and repent. Let the fathers in their homes ask for repentance so their children and their wives also will be repentant. So we all must intercede as Jesus interceded for Peter to repent, we as well as Peter, we are the church, so Jesus Our Lord continues interceding for His church. And so Heavenly Father we pray for the heart of America to be soft and tender to Your Spirit. Our call to be able to see quick changes, we all need to make personally according to the will of God. Hope no one will miss HIS Signs and direct warnings to our Nation. We pray our answer in the face of adversity will be one of humility, dependence on God and desire to please Him only. In Jesus’ Name we all pray. Amen

Heart of Jesus Prayer Group, Glendale CA

Donna: It came on gradually but it was like, I don’t know if you have been in the big island of Hawaii at night, the surroundings. It is black but you can see orange coming off the mountain where the lavas kind of flows down and when it hits something, it’s like it pops because it is so hot and it burns whatever it touches and so I saw a big field and all of us were in a hut, like those little Japanese houses with the sliding doors. Some of us were inside the house and some were outside and the lava was flowing all around us and it was hitting things around, and I was staring at the mountain but I could also see the hut and I got the sense that God was in the mountain, the mountain was representing God’s power in our prayer. Then towards the end of it, Jesus came down off the mountain. I don’t remember thinking anything but He said, In my justice, my justice is my mercy. That’s when I started thinking maybe the fire was striking sinners or sinful situations, whatever and that I was thinking why are they being burned up and we were not, kind of thing. He stayed there and then He prayed over each one of us and just as He left, that’s when we stopped praying. As He was leaving He said “Persevere”. I don’t know if it is in our prayer but that is what He said.

Barbara: I don’t know how God fits here (in the house) but He was so big and we were so small. He had white robe and we went inside the robe like inside the belly.

Rolando: I saw a lot of feet, so many, and there is a line, just like in the hospital. The feet were walking along the line, at the end of the line was a door. When you open the door, there were clouds, full of clouds and these feet just jumped in there, one by one, a lot of them. I was watching what was going on. And I tried to jump too because I saw these feet jumping. I followed the line, behind one of the feet and all of a sudden, my line went different direction, instead of straight, it curved. I thought why was this curving and I continue to follow and I ended up in an office. I don’t know what kind of office it was. And I asked where am I? There was a lady who said you are in Human Resources. And that was it, it faded away.

Raffy: All I saw was all green, like avocado green. There was a big house, outside was all green. It was not a forest but there were a lot of trees, there were no other houses. Everything was light green. Later on I saw a person praying, I don’t know who but immediately, I got a message from the Lord…….”Your sins are forgiven”.

Angeles: I found myself in a room and there was this child who was very pale and bald. The child kept talking. I could not hear what the child was saying, but I was supposedly listening but I could not hear. In my vision, I could not hear but I could see the mouth of the child talking and talking. She was completely bald and very pale. Then that went away and then all of a sudden I saw myself wearing an overall, oh a coat because it was freezing cold, a long coat and I never wear those. I was in between tall churches and I was walking in an alley. I don’t know where I was going and then that went away. Then I saw myself, something to do with Communion, with the Body of Christ but I don’t remember now what it was. In one part, like Jesus on the Cross touched my face. That is all I remember.

Zenny: I saw Fr. Mike praying over some people and the Lord was beside him and the Dove, was overshadowing him. Then that disappeared. Then there was a river with children playing. They were in their birthday suit. They were just playing and that was it.

Closing prayer: Father God we lift all of these words up to You. Let that which is from Your heart, take root and produce much fruit. That which is just from our own thoughts, let it be washed away. Teach us to listen, and to speak Your words, as we continue to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. In Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen.

April 1, IS NEXT PTI SESSION.

www.linda-schubert.com