Power Tongues International

A prayer group like no other


Los Angeles

Los Angeles

New York

New York

London

London

Malta

Valletta

New Zealand

Auckland


USE GOOGLE TO TRANSLATE TO 52 LANGUAGES

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Power Tongues notes 12/4/2011

Home Group Sunnyvale CA

Bob M. - In this time of Christmas spiritual joy do not let the world dilute your joy.

Linda S - When we first started praying I saw fear rising – I asked, ‘Lord what are you doing about it?” he said, I’m dissolving it with a blanket of love. “Perfect love casts out fear.”

Barbara - Sensed angels going out of here one at a time, like aircraft from an aircraft carrier. Tongues of another person sounded like Hebrew, angels were going in formation around borders of Israel, border control of angels.

Theresa – Saw pearls, beautiful, freshly made, angels came and took the pearls and deposited them around the world. Pearls were going to all the Christian churches, all denominations.

Frank – Angels running from us to God’s storehouse getting oil to pour into us, so we could pour into the oil of those who had run out in the world; the angels are refilling us so we will never run out. Make straight the pathways of the Lord – pathways have become crooked, dark – he’s sending us out to clear the clutter from the pathway, to put light where there’s darkness in the pathway.

Betty – Saw beautifully lit tree, next to it was plain evergreen. We were each a tree of life, they were all sprouting up – God the Father was adorning us with the virtues, Jesus was the tree top, angels were going around with lights made of stars, surrounding us with protection of angels and saints, made us to be light of the world. We were put in a stand that was a hewn out rock, because Christ is rock of salvation. Waters were water of life and mercy was nourishing the trees. Everything directed to the top where the Christ child would be. The green was hope, evergreen, through all the seasons that we go through, that hope would remain alive. Presents under the trees, some had been there from a long time ago – and more were being brought in – all the gifts the priests give to us – absolution, the Eucharist – someone was bringing hugs – the gifts were all things that had been given to us – helping hands at different times of our lives.

Theresa – Wherever the pearls went there was watering and refreshing, lush green. One pearl was delivered to the White House.

Frank – We’re not getting the full impact of walking out of the confessional – we’re not receiving the full gift that’s under the tree – we’re not receiving the other gifts because we don’t fully understand/receive the full gift of forgiveness, of absolution – praying for God to unlock the gifts to allow us to receive them fully.

Linda S - Even though many of those gifts were given to us a long time ago, they are still ours, it is still fresh, ours to take (the gifts under the tree) – they are made new.

Linda M – The gifts under the tree, when we receive them, we are able to give them away.

Shelly – Praying for reconciliation for families, for gatherings during the holidays that people pretend to enjoy but really dread, for deep healing.

Barbara – We can bring those gifts from under the trees to these gatherings.

Betty – Unwrap the gifts, be grateful for them – the gift of the Holy Spirit, the love of Mother Mary, joy.

Celine – First saw all nations – then saw darkness – main focus was Europe, England, North Africa and America – most darkness was northern Europe, the economy – invited Jesus to go help them with economy and then darkness became light, tension was lifted – nothing is impossible with God – he wanted to be invited. December 8 is Feast of Immaculate Conception and December 12 is Our Lady of Guadalupe. Blessed mother is patroness of U.S., so prayed for U.S. – mainly prayed for God’s help with the top leaders. Words that came when praying for the leaders were “forgiveness” and “love”.

Adrienne - In Rome – felt the darkness, dark cloud hovering over Vatican – then at tomb of St. Peter, asking for his intercession for our bishop and cardinals, especially for those who were being disobedient – like Peter was forgiven when he turned away, God showed he will forgive them if they will turn back to him. Prayed for reconciliation between these leaders and the Holy Father – heard word ‘infection’, that infection had come into the church. Prayed for perseverance for Africa and other areas where there is a lot of persecution.

Linda M –The Lord has a gift for each one of us – He is under girding each of us with His love, He will strengthen us with His love.

PTI Partners input

Miriam, Orbelina and Gela - Montgomery, Maryland – During our gathering we did not receive images, but felt peace and tranquility.

Ciria, Fresno, CA - The Spirit of the Lord has Anointed Me. The Spirit of the Lord has anointed his people, His Sovereign Name is written upon your hearts. Go teach and testify of me, My gospel is upon your lips. My peace shall bind up the brokenhearted and discouraged. He frees the captives and releases the prisoners of darkness. It is the year of the Lord, his favor and mercy is abundant. It is the Day of our Lord to take vengeance. He comforts all that mourn, and provides for those who grieve. A crown of beauty will he give to those who fall down to ashes. The Oil of Gladness shall replace the grief struck. His people shall wear the praise garment, the spirit of despair shall not be heard anymore. You are the Oaks of Righteousness, truly the planting of the Lord. I display my Sovereign splendor, I have planted you. I have taken away your shame and replaced it with a double portion of my power. I have taken away your disgrace, and shouts of joy will be heard because I richly give you inheritance. Your inheritance is a double portion of the earth. My gift is everlasting joy. I love justice says the Lord and hate robbery and iniquity. Because my faithfulness will reward them who love me. I have established the everlasting covenant with you,My first-fruit, is known by the whole earth and nations Your children shall be blessed by all people. All who hear your voice and see your face shall acknowledge that you are the blessed people the Lord loves as his own soul. You are my delight and delight in the Most Sovereign God. The living souls rejoice in My Lord and God. He has clothed his people with the garments of Salvation and truth. He has arrayed his people in a robe of righteousness. As a Bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, And As a bride adorns herself with jewels and pearls. For as the soil makes the sprout come up, a garden causes seeds to grow, So the Sovereign Lord will make righteousness and songs of praise spring up A great planting forever young and green. My people called my peace and comfort, who embrace me with praise before all nations and witnesses.

Ron - Fresno, CA Proverbs 21, Ezra 4:12-16

Bryanna - Fresno,CA - The Lord spoke to me and said “ I AM the God who speaks to his people. Then the scripture 1 Kings 18:36-39 which reads: And it came to pass at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that Elijah the prophet came near, and said, LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that thou art God in Israel, and that I am thy servant, and that I have done all these things at thy word. Hear me, O LORD, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the LORD God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again. Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench. And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The LORD, he is the God; the LORD, he is the God.

The Lord spoke to me again and said “ Pour out ALL that you are along with Jesus for the MERCY of MY plan. Then the scripture 2 Kings 2:19-22 came to mind. It reads: And the men of the city said unto Elisha, Behold, I pray thee, the situation of this city is pleasant, as my lord seeth: but the water is naught, and the ground barren. And he said, bring me a new cruse, and put salt therein. And they brought it to him. And he went forth unto the spring of the waters, and cast the salt in there, and said, Thus saith the LORD, I have healed these waters; there shall not be from thence any more death or barren land. So the waters were healed unto this day, according to the saying of Elisha which he spake. Immediately after reading this, 1 Corinthians 14:22-25 came to mind. It says Wherefore tongues are for a sign, not to them that believe, but to them that believe not: but prophesying serveth not for them that believe not, but for them which believe. If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those that are unlearned, or unbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad? But if all prophesy, and there come in one that believeth not, or one unlearned, he is convinced of all, he is judged of all: And thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest; and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth. The Lord spoke to me again and said “ Be clean from within” Another scripture came to mind. Mathew 23:26 says: Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

Twyla Fresno, CA - I focused my prayer for the physical healing of my mother upon laying on of hands. We as believers call out to the lord in the name of Jesus Christ. I ask for the healing of your servant. I ask you lord to remove the daily trial of pain and to restore and make the body whole. The lord showed me a warm glowing angel standing behind my mother. This angel has been assigned to begin the restoration of the physical body. The angel entered into my mother's back. As the angel attached to my mother’s spine it began to glow and radiate. I could see the angel removing the foreign cells that attack her spine and restoring health cells and tissue. The lord stated a full healing will occur in the name of Jesus. I would encourage all the PTI members to reach out to the ill members of families and friends and began to exercise the power of healing through the power of the Holy Ghost. If we believe in his name all things are possible.

David, Fresno, CA: ‘So therefore they abode there a long time, and spoke boldly in the Lord, which gave testimony unto the word of his grace, and caused signs and wonders to be done by their hands.” Acts 14:3. Be ready at all times to testify of Gods goodness in your life. I called a friend of mine the other day, I had not spoken with him for about a year. When he answered the phone it was like we had just spoken last week. He told me that he and his wife were going to church again and how much they were being blessed. We became friends more than thirty years ago. Watched each others children grow up and go through their trials. Encouraging him through rough times in their marriage and his support when my wife died. Hearing his words and talking with him encouraged me and reminded me of how spirit anointed testimony will touch hearts and change lives, You may not be called to preach, teach or sing in the choir but, we all have a renewed heart and mind that the blood of Jesus has cleansed. Tell others of works of Christ in your life and signs and wonders will be done.

Maya, Fresno, CA - First I saw a diamond shaped light with the background that is dark. Then I received Kings: Chapter 2 & 3. Then saw a vertical line in the dark place with two horizontal lines, not touching the vertical line. It felt like the horizontal lines of light went on forever. The dark place felt like space, the universe. Finally, I was given the word ’Judges’.

Melina, Fresno, CA - I saw a small crowd of people in white garments holding a stream of white flags on a string. Then I saw a couple of God’s angels on two white horses. They were so beautiful. Some of them were wearing gold. Then I saw a different group of people who were wearing black. They held flags with 2 horizontal bands of Red (top band) and Black (bottom band).

Lucy – Maryland – During the tongues time I began to chant “Heal me, feed me, hold me, protect me.”

Sion – Cerritos CA - This is what I heard: A good way to greet my son Jesus is to have peace in your hearts. Faith, hope and charity are the steps to this journey of peace and ultimately the road to heaven, where I have already prepared a place for those deserving my love. It shall not be an easy journey in life as countless struggles, trials, financial, familial, health problems could be overwhelming, but keeping yourselves focused on the prize: Heaven is your consolation. I love you all.


Madeleine - London. This is the message I received after praying in tongues, "My child, there are so many who do not believe, my heart cries for them, I need you all to help spread the word, the love, the peace and the joy which comes from me to you." I was then led to John 6:29 which says "the work of God is this, to believe in the one he has sent."

Pat – Staten Island NY - As I prayed in tongues I was lead to this reading in Jeremiah 33:3-9.

“Call to Me and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know. For thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, concerning the houses of this city and the houses of the kings of Judah, which have been pulled down to fortify against the siege mounds and the sword: They come to fight with Chaldeans, but only to fill their places with the dead bodies of men whom I will slay in My anger and fury, all for whose wickedness I have hidden My face from this city. Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth. And I will cause the captives of Judah and the captives of Israel to return, and will rebuild those places as at the first. I will cleanse them from all their iniquity by which they have sinned and by which they have transgressed against Me. Then it shall be to Me a name of joy, a praise and an honor before all nations of the earth, who shall hear all the good that I do to them; they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness and all the prosperity that I provide for it.”

Jackie – Raleigh NC - During prayer, what kept coming to me is that the Lord is preparing us for battle. He is asking us if we will be ready to give our very lives if necessary, to defend Him and to evangelize, bringing people into His kingdom, no matter the cost. I thought this was rather strong and wanted to see a confirmation before sending it. Yesterday, I received a word that confirms the urgency and strength of this message. We are entering a time when we are called to evangelize, speak the word of the Lord, not be ashamed of the Gospel, to be who we are called to be. At Confirmation we were told that we are Solders in God's Army. I was 10 years old when I was confirmed and have never forgotten this message, although at the time, I didn't really understand all that is required of us.

July - Caracas, Venezuela - I heard Jesus’ voice. He said: If a prayer group asks that population and a whole nation be delivered from everything that is evil, the evil must leave immediately. I think this is an important message for our Power Tongues International team. Right now he is giving us a special covering of the Holy Spirit, and some of us are activated at this very moment with extraordinary gifts of the holy spirit. Also mother Mary said: wake up, be ready, the time has come. We have to work with the gifts of the Holy Spirit to submit everything to Jesus Christ, and Jesus with the Holy Spirit will submit everything to God the father. The glory be with him. Amen.

Pattie – Raleigh NC – 25 minutes. First, thanksgiving to the Lord for who He is. Proclaim His word at all times. The Word of God is the Sword of the Spirit. It is living, it is two edged. Hide my word in your heart, so that it is available to be proclaimed into situations, over the needs of people, in temptations. My word is active, it is effective and powerful. People I’ve not prayed for before, came to mind. Intercession. Be an intercessor. Grow in intercessory prayer. Amen. Alleluia!

Heart of Jesus Prayer Community, Glendale CA

Donna – Glendale CA - What I saw was an old fashioned monastery, the cloistered part of the monastery, where there is a courtyard in the middle, walking space around, and there was a fountain in the middle and Jesus was sitting at the fountain. I saw shadows walking around and once in a while, one would come out and go to Jesus and He prayed over them or whatever and then goes back on the line. After a while, I discerned that those were priests who were in trouble and needed to come back to Jesus. They kept walking around and once in a while one would break out then go back. It was almost like they were getting encouraged to go back to whatever it is. And it is like we are led to keep praying, keep praying and don’t let up. There were not a lot of them coming out. And then I heard Sis. Zenny say ‘you are my shadow, Jesus’ shadow’. I guess the job I have been given is to pray for priests. I don’t know if it is in addition to what I have to do.

Barbara – Glendale CA - When we started the tongues, all of a sudden Bro. Art’s (one of our members) name came up. Towards the end, I saw the Spirit. It was not the Dove, but a shadow.

Rolando – Glendale CA - What I saw were a lot of people drowning, a lot of them. All of a sudden there were hands going into the ocean pulling these people out. Then there was a cloud on top of the water, and the people went toward the cloud. When they were in the cloud, there was huge Cross, not white, but gray. The right side of the cross started to burn, and while burning, from the middle of the Cross, a white dove came out, then there were 2 eyes, no face, just 2 eyes looking at them, then suddenly a big white handkerchief fell from the sky. That was what I saw.

Raffy – Glendale CA - What I saw was Jesus standing on a boat, it went fast. I was trying to figure out if the water was rough or calm. Then He threw a net. I asked the Holy Spirit for a word or a phrase but there was nothing. There was an instant when, I don’t know if it was Bro. Nerio who was showing me a booklet or a book, but it went so fast that I did not have the opportunity to read the cover of the book.

Angeles – Glendale CA - Mine was weird. I saw this Asian guy. He was thin. All of a sudden he disappeared, then I saw him sitting down and he had glasses. When he turned his face, there was a leaf on one eye; it was a green leaf on his eye. I don’t know what the leaf meant. The leaf on his eye scared me a bit.

Zenny – Glendale CA - I saw a white fence. Behind was green pasture. I was looking in and I don’t know if someone else was looking in with me. There were lambs grazing. I think there were seven, and a ewe. Then the ewe looked up, chewing, just looking at me. She seemed to be saying something with her eyes, maybe saying, why are you just looking. I did not know if I was supposed to do something.

Jackie – Garrison NY - While I was praying on Sunday I saw a battle of sorts---scary battle. Something like kidnapping. I got the sense that the Lord was saying, ‘Do not be afraid I am always with you. Follow me’.

Marilyn - Waxhaw,NC – I heard the Lord say, "I am the Light of the world. I pierce the darkness and bring Hope to all mankind. Turn your eyes towards me, my children. Seek me out at all times and in all places. Ask me to transform your lives. Seek wisdom, it comes from trials. Seek strength, it comes from endurance. Let your heart flow with love for all people. Your light within, carry to others. My peace I give to you. As the shepherds guard their sheep at night, the Lord guards you. Have no fear---peace is my gift to you."

Elizabeth - Scranton, PA - Scripture: Psalm 56 Trust in God. Words given: "This is the day that I have made for you, know my love surrounds you and I ask you to trust me. Allow the good work that I have begun in you to bear fruit in the world. See me, gentle ones, for I am near to you. See me in all the circumstances of your life." The Lord wants to heal broken hearts, those who are lonely; those who are abused. Come to Jesus. Unite your woundedness to Him; he wants to bear it for you. Surrender in joyful trust, the Lord says: "This is my command to those whose yoke I wish to bear: do not be afraid for I have overcome the world."

Ann Mauritia - Lord’s Intercessors For Evangelization/Everyone Centre, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia - When I started praying, the following lyrics of this song “Still” came to my mind: When the oceans rise And thunders roar I will soar with You above the storm. Father, You are King Over the flood I will be still Know You are God Find rest my soul In Christ alone Know His power In quietness and trust. As I continued praying, the Lord impressed on my heart to look at Lamentation 3. He impressed the following scriptures onto my heart: Lamentations 3:24-26(NIV) “I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.” The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD.”He wants stillness from now till the beginning of next year. Not to get involved in the busyness of the season but to be still and know that He is God. During the stillness, He is preparing us for a new season in our lives personally and in our ministry. The stillness will cause the old to die and the new to spring forth. The stillness must be filled with prayer and meditating on His Lord. Even though I was at my office desk working, praying in tongues under my breath, I could feel the tremendous anointing of the Lord during this session. Towards the end of the session, my spirit (no longer my head) was singing this song. It felt like the words were coming from my heart. He is just so amazing. Thank You Lord for this experience of “Stillness”. A blessed “still” Christmas.

With a grateful heart: Thank You Father God for all the ways You help Your people. Thank You for teaching us to listen, to speak, to give testimony, to evangelize, to let Your love cast out fear. Thank You Father for Your angels, for all the ways You make us new. Thank You for reminding us that nothing is impossible for You. Thank You for Your Holy Spirit, and for all the gifts You give to us. Thank You for Your love, Your strength. Thank You for drawing us to Your virtues, for cleansing us, for drawing us onto right paths. Thank You for preparing us for the new season coming. Thank You Jesus. Thank You Holy Spirit. Amen!

Note from Linda Schubert: Just a word of encouragement to those who participate in PTI. You are doing such a good job. And to those who want to join us—We’d love to have participants from every country and every state. Email me and we can talk about it.

Next session is January 1, 2012.

Love and prayers, Linda Schubert

www.linda-schubert.com